Discovery Gaming Community
To: Admiral Golanski (The Order) // From: Alexandre Teixeira (Lusophone Squad) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Admiral Golanski (The Order) // From: Alexandre Teixeira (Lusophone Squad) (/showthread.php?tid=105030)

To: Admiral Golanski (The Order) // From: Alexandre Teixeira (Lusophone Squad) - Darcknight - 09-17-2013

[Image: DrkWBpk.png]

• Sir Michal Golanski, Admiral of The Order

Greetings.

We were never properly introduced. I am Alexander Teixeira I am responsible for the Lusophone Squad (/|\-). We are a group of descendants of the Lusophone Empire from the Sol System, a empire extinct many many centuries ago. We decided to unite ouselves and commit to seek a home where we can protect our culture and build a house for our mother language.
So far nothing that can be of interest for The Order, but recently our Squad start helping the Bretonian Empire against their aggressors.
I was searching for Gallics in the New Castle system when I came across a very hostile group of pilots. These pilots fly with the wings name Wild. And seem to be possessed by Nomads. I captured three alive and have them in my possession along with some missiles different from everyothers I've ever used and can not be used in any weapon I know, seem alien. I could have stayed here but later I found a JH for a system that I had never visited and I cant find it in the maps. In this system I was greeted in a hostile manner by Gunboat class ships and Eagle fighters piloted by these Wild guys. I managed to capture some information and got away. I send attached to this message some images I could capture that I hope can be useful and I'm at your disposal to deliver these strange beings to someone of the Order perhaps theyr more useful to you.

• Alexandre Teixeira
    Head of Lusophone squad
    With Honor, Order and Respect

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Admiral Golanski (The Order) // From: Alexandre Teixeira (Lusophone Squad) - Darcknight - 09-18-2013

BOOSTING SIGNAL

RE: To: Admiral Golanski (The Order) // From: Alexandre Teixeira (Lusophone Squad) - Darcknight - 09-26-2013

• Sir Michal Golanski, Admiral of The Order

Greetings.

We await eagerly for a response from you to our first broadcast. Unfortunately the message was ignored / missed. We reinforce the signal one last time and take this last transmission attempt to tell you that instead we will get in touch with the BAF High Command or even with Zoners if this transmission as no sucess. How you should understand we do not want this type of technology and these foreign pilots in our possession. There is unease among the pilots of our squadron. And now we have reports of strange attitudes from some of our pilots. We have some of these pilots in quarantine. We will not risk much more. So if you do not have the opportunity to collect or arrange a meeting for the collection of this technology and pilots we will deliver it to those who are willing to do it.

Respectful greetings Admiral.

• Alexandre Teixeira
    Head of Lusophone squad
    With Honor, Order and Respect

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Admiral Golanski (The Order) // From: Alexandre Teixeira (Lusophone Squad) - Omicron - 09-26-2013

[Image: P03ALk1.jpg]

I am not "Admiral Golanski". However if you care for continuity of Bretonia as not only house but a nation and people within it, you will follow and do what I say you in a momenth to the letter.

No one in recorded history was ever in "posession" of captured infested specimen. Every single piece of equipment or other sample you have found is to be dumped into gravity of the nearest sun to destroy it. Forget about it and get on with your lives as you will find no answers, just more questions. Everyone quarantined is to be executed and bodies burn to ash alongside corpses of Das Wilde (I repeat, NONE was ever captured alive). There is no cure for this alien atrocity.