Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Judges | From: General Joseph Garcia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Judges | From: General Joseph Garcia (/showthread.php?tid=105199)

To: The Judges | From: General Joseph Garcia - Aphil - 09-21-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The Judges
Priority: HIGH

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Do not think that I have forgotten your end of the deal. You promised us detailed information on your combat AI.

Such an honorable organization such as yourself dedicated to justice and truth would surely be hard-pressed to ignore or go back on your promises, wouldn't you agree?

It is very rude to keep someone waiting.

Trusting the above is sufficiently clear,
General Joseph Garcia of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: The Judges | From: General Joseph Garcia - Shizune - 09-21-2013

[Sender: Judge Shziune Rin]

::::Apologies for the long wait sir, me and Sam were in medical for a while and were unable to respond.::::

::::Anyways moving on, there were three AI's with us at the time; I'll start with my.:::

::::My AI named Gunner is used to speak in my place as I am unable to speak as I am deaf and mute, mine is also used as a targeting AI as I am unable to fully sometimes unable to fight to my best.::::

She uploads a odd looking green shaped computer chip image

::::Sam's AI is almost the same however it keeps tabs on her heart rate and anger because when she gets mad she attacks the given person sometimes out of blind rage and the AI calms her.:::::
She shows a red chip instead of a green one but the same shape of Rin's

::::Lastly was Slayer who's is rather basic, he just uses his for basic...how do i say this...its for flight and mapping and locating in space, nothing more, nothing less.::::
She shows a dyed deep blue clip however its rather small instead of the larger ones eariler

::::More over I'll upload you the three of ours basic and advanced tools of our AIs in a moment.::::

[UPLOADING AI SPEC'S: Judge Rin's AI] - 10%...40%...60%...90%...100%]
[UPLOADING AI SPEC'S: Judge Sam's AI] - 10%...40%...60%...90%...100%]
[UPLOADING AI SPEC'S: Judge Hawk's AI] - 10%...40%...60%...90%...100%]

::::There you go sir, hope that is all you needed.::::

[End of transmission link]

RE: To: The Judges | From: General Joseph Garcia - Aphil - 09-21-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The Judges
Priority: HIGH

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Thank you for replying to me, I was worried that we would have to take more active and direct action in order to get in contact with your organization.

Allow me to clarify what it is the SCRA is after. We are seeking information on your Combat AI and their usage throughout the entirety of the Judges not just the pilots we encountered as well as their development and technical specifications.

Furthermore, we would like to know how you came about developing them and how you keep them combat effective while ensuring they do not become sentient.

What measures have you taken in order to ensure that these AI do not go rogue and turn on your organization, like many AI's before.

I hope you will be able to provide more details.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]