Discovery Gaming Community
To: SCRA - Dmitry Dubovik | From: The Council - Chloé Girard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: SCRA - Dmitry Dubovik | From: The Council - Chloé Girard (/showthread.php?tid=105249)

To: SCRA - Dmitry Dubovik | From: The Council - Chloé Girard - Core_One - 09-22-2013

Name: Chloé Girard
To: Dmitry Dubovik
Subject: Omega-52, meeting

[Image: Chloe.JPG]

Bonjour Monsieur Dubovik,

Do you remember me? I met you few days ago in Tau-37 and later in Tau-23 system... We were talking about The Council and SCRA things...

We fought against Maltese forces and against one "Valor" near Java.

I would like visit your system, if I understand, I must make this oui?

Coalition Border Control

I would like talk to you later... Sure if you are in Tau systems or I can visit you in Dublin or Omega-49 system...

Au revoir
Chloé

RE: To: SCRA - Dmitry Dubovik | From: The Council - Chloé Girard - JayDee Kasane - 09-23-2013

[Image: ddtb.png]
ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: Chloé Girard
Security: High

Privet, Comrade.

Good to see you again, Girard. How its going? Toasted some more Royalists lately?
On the subject of visit the Coalition space... Our new systems is less restricted as it was, but only to people who will bring use from that for us and for them too. I'd like to give you access, but just to visit it? Id advise you to choose something more important then a tourist trip. Like a freighter filled with some exellent Gallic goods, perhaps? Trade is one of key roles of successful county. While we here in Coalition do not use Sirian credits, we may supply you with Vodka or H-Fuel in exchange.
Or maybe you have something else in mind?

Dubovik over.

Attached files: NONE
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

[Image: endtb.png]

RE: To: SCRA - Dmitry Dubovik | From: The Council - Chloé Girard - Core_One - 09-23-2013

Name: Chloé Girard
To: Dmitry Dubovik
Subject: Omega-52

[Image: Chloe.JPG]

Bonjour again Monsieur Dubovik,

That's why I asked you... You can't get too much from one system... I will take some Gallic commodities and I will stay in Omega-49 near Grand Canaria... Vodka or H-Fuel inexchange?? I think Vodka isn't good as our Gallic wine like Champagne or Bourbogne and H-Fuel we can get in Okinawa...

Maybe you can show me few systems around Omega-52 in exchange...

We can talk about exchanging later... Lot of new things happened in Tau systems and you know about Leeds I bet...

Au revoir
Chloé

RE: To: SCRA - Dmitry Dubovik | From: The Council - Chloé Girard - JayDee Kasane - 09-24-2013

[Image: ddtb.png]
ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: Chloé Girard
Security: High

Privet, Comrade.

Oh, well... You seem want personall meeting with me more then actual Visa. Allright, I will send a message to the guards so they let you enter Coalition space. You have docking access to Sevastopol and Zhukovsky untill firther notice. Do not bring something big and nasty like destroyer, no need to make people jumpy.
Id recomment to catch me up on S.K.Y.P.E. channel. Much faster that way. I will send you codes.
jaydee_1992

Dubovik over.

Attached files: NONE
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

[Image: endtb.png]