Discovery Gaming Community
Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here (/showthread.php?tid=105396)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - aerelm - 09-27-2013

Who Can Post Here?

If you are the leader or second-in-command of an official faction, you can make one post in this thread on behalf of your NPC group. In case of IDs with more than one official faction, the faction leaders should decide it among themselves who posts in this thread and what should be included in the post. If your ID does not have an official faction, and you are the leader of an unofficial group which has existed for more than 1 year ingame, you may post here as well, but your posts would only be considered as suggestions and may not have immediate effect.

Step One:

Check your ID and IFF in the following link:

ID Reputation Adjustments
Thanks to Nicole Hunter for making this handy page.

Step Two:

Factions listed in the ID section are the ones your ID rephacks to (Factions listed in the end after the hostile part are the ones with no rephack at all), and factions listed in the IFF are the IDs which have a rephack toward that IFF. Take your time, go through them, make a list of all the errors and what they should be changed to.

Step Three:

Post the list you've put together. This list can include the rephacks on your own ID and rephacks on other IDs toward your own IFF, but should follow the lore of your NPC faction and cannot be based on the actions of your official group ingame which have not been implemented as a part of your faction lore yet (except for factions which have received their own IDs). Make sure to add an explanation on why the listed rephacks need to be corrected, but at the same time, make sure to keep the explanations brief. Remember, only one post per ID.

Step Four:

Stop PMing me on Skype about rephacks, and keep in mind that I was not and to some extent still am not in charge of the rephacks, and all I'm taking care of is the post-release clean up work, so don't ask me why a rephack was or was not put in place for your ID.

Step Five:

Feel free to update your post in this thread long as this thread stays open but separate the edited parts from the original part by adding a [hr‌] tag and a date to avoid mixups.

Side Note:

The plugin used to generate the linked page is not the one currently used on the server, so base your posts off the data provided in that link, and not any possible bug that your ID rephack may currently have ingame.

RE: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephacks Here - Order Overwatch - 09-27-2013

Order ID + Order Primary Fleet ID
28th September - CURRENT

Yes, this is a post made for two ID's at once because The Order HC does not feel the need to have any changes between the two as both follow the same role-play and diplomacy. I am including only the factions that I want changed in where I want them. If something is fine as it is on the page - I left it out of my list.

-5.5 (no dock)
Corsairs/Corsairs Guard (from -7) - we are not at war. Current rephack only complicates things. Changed to -0.55
Coalition (from from -7) - again, we dont shoot each other. I believe SCRA NPC's has started appearing outside of Omega 52 which means they should tone down their "red is dead" RoE. Changed to -0.55
All Bretonian corps (BMM, Bowex, Planetform and Gateway from hostile) - I have no idea why would they be fully hostile to us, given Libertonian ones are just "fine" (no dock) with us already. Changed to -0.55
Kusari Exiles (from -7) - reason is, unknown diplomacy standing, neither of sides hunted each other in any way. Unchanged. Order and Imperial KNF were hostile before the events of 4.86. This rephack can easily be removed but you'd need to roleplay it out with their faction first.

Nomads Guard (from no rephack) - que? Changed to -0.9
Core (from "only" -7) - Most hated human on The Order's diplomacy. Changed to -0.9

no rephack:

IMG/IMG Guard - I do not believe -0.3 is needed, neither it has any sense as IMG proved useful to The Order in the past. Rephack removed.

Order Guard IFF
28th September - CURRENT

Proposed increasing of NPC security awareness within Omicron 100 where everyone but our closest allies should meet automatic hostility in.

Every Non-Order ID not mentioned in "no rephack" due to security of Omicron 100 - the only place that features Guard NPC's of ours.

no rephack:

Zoner/Zoner Guard - Our allies that occasionally are permitted to O-100
Blood Dragons/Blood Dragon Guard - As above

Sorry, this one's not happening.

In case of any future updates, replace this line along with a date.

RE: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - SummerMcLovin - 09-28-2013

For the Colonial Republic (both for our ID's rephacks and the other way around), I suggest the following changes:

No Rephack
Liberty Navy (+Guard), LPI (+Guard), LSF - I believe this is likely just the old list, but it used to be -0.7 (for no real reason tbh) and was removed roughly a year ago. Rephack removed.
BMM - this is an old one from the Tau-23 mess before 4.86, we're allies of Bretonia now and even trade ships now. Rephack removed.

-0.55 No Dock
Hogosha (+Guard) - the Hogosha are effectively the reason CR are at war with Kusari, even if we made peace with the KNF it'd likely stick to annoying the Hogosha. Changed to -0.7
Gallic Junkers - well-known spies and privateers for the Gallic Crown, we don't get on with them at all. Changed to -0.7
Lane Hackers (+Guard), GC (+Guard) - Outcast allies, but not as big an enemy as either them or the Rogues to be fully hostile. Changed to -0.7, was an oversight.
Corsairs (+Guard) - there was an old alliance there, and while I am not looking to restart that there are some common enemies to not warrant outright hostility. Changed to -0.55

-0.9 Full Hostile
Outcasts (+Guard) - our longest standing enemy, as red as you get for appearance's sake. Changed to -0.9

05/10/13 - I'll go along with Kruger and Daumann's proposal of -0.55 from the Turf Wars and continued IMG relationship. We're not unwelcome in Rheinland but some companies can dislike us if they wish. Already done.

RE: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - LunaticOnTheGrass - 09-28-2013

For Bundschuh IDed/IFFed ships, I'd like to suggest the following;

Liberty Navy (only) - Docking rights (at least between Cloppenburg / Battleship Whitefield) would fall between our respective ZoI's and reflect the on-again/off-again cooperation between the two groups. Unless you have roleplay with Liberty government supporting docking rights on their stations for Bundschuh as a whole, I'm afraid your rep cant go above -0.55 with them.

-0.55 No-Dock
Unioners - Unioners and Bundschuh have iRP been more and more at-odds since 4.86, No-Dock would better reflect this. Changed to -0.55

Xenos/Xeno Guard - I'm hardly at liberty (heh) to critique Xeno storyline, but I can't see them being tolerant of foreigners landing on their bases. Changed to -0.7, they apparently don't like you.

-0.7 Hostile
Corsairs - Presently at 0.3 and being that we actively shoot one another, it would make sense to be here (or at very least, -0.55 No-Dock). Changed to -0.7

Being that there is no Official Bundschuh Faction, these are just suggestions. Looks fine otherwise.

9/29/2013:

-0.55 No Dock
Liberty Rogues - Being that they have a smuggling relationship with the disliked Unioners and they'd probably be opposed to our aiding the Liberty Navy, it probably warrants a No-Dock. Sounds reasonable. Done.

RE: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - Evo - 09-28-2013

==Xeno rephacks==

Bundschuh and bundschuh guard at -0.3: Makes no sense. We're fully hostile with them. Changed to -0.7

Reputation for DSE, Spa and Cruise, Synth Foods, Cryer, Universal all at -0.3: All Libertonian corporations should be AT LEAST at -0.55. Including Universal for the sake of espionage. Changed to -0.55

Kusari Exiles at -0.3: Uh.. -0.7 with you. Kusarians are Kusarians, even if they move to Bretonia in which case we'll just end up sacking them in the face with tea bags. Changed to -0.7

BAF, BAF Guard, BPA, BPA Guard, Farmers Alliance, Farmers Alliance Guard at -0.55: These should all be -0.7. While Bretonian borders aren't our primary ZoI we kill plenty and we run into them in Magellan/Cortez occasionally. As for Farmers Alliance, Kusarians. 'Nough said. Changed to -0.7

Mollys, Molly Guard at -0.55: This should be set to -0.3, we've done business deals with them in the past and lore-wise we actually used their stations during .86 iirc. Changed to -0.3

Corsairs - Unassigned: This should be at -0.3 as I brought up months ago in the rephack change request thread. It was approved by 'sairs but never instituted by devmins. We regularly smuggle artifacts from them. Changed to -0.3

Hellfire Legion - Unassigned: This should be rephacked to allied preferably, so we don't have to grind npcs in order to buy their guns. Think that's +0.7? Changed to +0.6. +0.4 rep is required for guns and equipment.

RE: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - JayDee Kasane - 09-28-2013

SCRA Leader here.
I believe that Coalition and SCRA IDs has same rephacks, since ZOI limit on indie ID was removed?
If yes, here is list of what needs to be done.

On the ID part.
1) Blood Dragons, Blood Dragons Guard, Golden Chrysantemums, Golden Chrysantemums Guard - move to no-dock. I believe that is -0.55. Reason is simple - BD and GC not likes us and most likely will be against Coalition docking on their bases.Changed to -0.7 for Dragons and -0.55 for Chrysanthemums.
2) Nomads Guard - its not listed in hostile list for some reason.It's a bug. Will be fixed on all the IDs
3) Unioners, Unioners Guard - we are not actualy enemies and Unioners work with other Rheinland unlawfuls who we support, so -0.7 is too much. -0.55 should work just fine.Unchanged. Unioners don't like you apparently.
4) Xenos, Xenos Guard - move to -0.7. XA refused to accept us in Liberty and probably will shoot us too because Xenos.Changed to -0.7

On the IFF part
1) Remove -0.3 on LN, LSF and LPI part. time when Coalition had NAP with Liberty long gone. -0.7 should be.Changed to -0.7
2) Move Junkers to -0.7. Coalition does not likes them because of slavery and smuggling.Changed to -0.7
3) BMM, Bowex and Gateway listed in -0.7. Dont see much logic in that because they Civilians. -0.55 should work.Unchanged.

I guess that will be all.

Coalition IFF part.
Corsairs and Liberty Rouges on -0.55 for some reason. should be hostile. Fixed.

RE: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - Tunicle - 09-28-2013

For IDF suggest that for the ID

Brigands should not be +0.7 they are major criminals, place -0.9 Set to -0.7
Corsairs, not -0.7, we have supplied them in past emergencies giving them another avenue for needed supplies, they share Outcasts as major foe, oligarchy/absolute monarchy are similar outlooks, area of operation do not really overlap so no inherent conflict. Do they need a rephack, if so 0 or -0.3? Rephack removed.
OSC move to -0.3 trans Sirius "tourist" company with divisions in Kusari and Rheinland - developing trade oppertunities. Set to -0.3

For IDF suggest that for the IFF
Corsairs, not -0.7, we have supplied them in past emergencies giving them another avenue for needed supplies, they share Outcasts as major foe, oligarchy/absolute monarchy are similar outlooks, area of operation do not really overlap so no inherent conflict. Do they need a rephack, if so 0 or -0.3? Rephack removed.
OSC move to -0.3 trans Sirius "tourist" company with divisions in Kusari and Rheinland - developing trade oppertunities. Set to -0.3

Not sure where Hogosha and Junkers fit in all this as semi-lawful wheelers and dealers why would they have an automatic no-dock policy with a Gallic corporation? would they not aim for -0.3? You'd need to build actual ingame roleplay with these factions to alter the rephack.

RE: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - Echo 7-7 - 09-28-2013

Ageira Technologies:

Should have -0.3 rephacks to Rheinland Law Enforcement (RM, RFP, MND) reduced to -0.55, both ways. They aren't happy chaps after the Rheinland Government ordered those Gates to be torched. Set to -0.55

RE: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - Echo 7-7 - 09-28-2013

Hellfire Legion:

Hellfire Legion - Reapers of Sirius rephack is -0.7, but there is no history of hostility; it could be raised to -0.3. Set to -0.3

RE: Faction Leaders » Report ID Rephack Bugs Here - SummerMcLovin - 09-28-2013

And I'll post for the IMG as agreed with Jack etc. (both for that ID's rephacks and the other way around again):

No Rephack
Order (+Guard) - no reason for it with past cooperation, Golly has it sorted above but just to be clear we agree. Already fixed.
Unione Corse - legal in the two houses in the Taus and there have been plenty of work between IMG| and [UC], there was no rephack in 4.86 and we see no reason for one to be added. At the very most, -0.3 to allow docking Rephack removed.

-0.3 Max Neutral
Bundschuh (+Guard), Red Hessians (+Guard), Mollys (+Guard) - these three are the main unlawful groups we get on with (and have allowed mutual docking and supplying) but are currently at -0.55, N/A and -0.3 respectively. They should be consistent at either -0.3 or No Rephack. Rephacks removed.
Gallic Junkers - would have thought they are treated as the same "neutral to everything lawful" as Sirian Junkers, but if they are going to be Privateers for Gallia and perhaps the Outcasts then this or No-dock. Set to -0.55

-0.55 No Dock
GC (+Guard), Xenos (+Guard) - even the Xenos have caught the "don't pirate the IMG" disease, and some groups of GC are the same (when they could even be hostile). Neither are welcome on our stations at the very least. Xenos never were rephacked toward IMG as its part of their lore. GC rephack changed to -0.55.

-0.7 Hostile
Unioners (+Guard) - bunch of greedy pirates who now even work against the Hessians and for the Corsairs, make with the shooting. Set to -0.7