Discovery Gaming Community
High Price Mission - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: High Price Mission (/showthread.php?tid=105441)

Pages: 1 2

High Price Mission - leonidos - 09-29-2013

After the last update i found out that the high paying missions of Gamma are gone.
Is this temporary or permanent ?

Edit : I was in Gamma and The Missions I was looking for was Tripoli and the max paid mission is around 50k instead of 5.5 mill

RE: High Price Mission - Syrus - 09-30-2013

I'm pretty sure they were moved out of Gamma to give people flying snubs a way to rep their ships. Of course one could also do such outside of Gamma (and Alpha) back in the days of .86 and .85, but most people expect the easiest missions to be in the home system.

I'd suggest looking in the "outer" systems of the Corsair ZoI, like O47 (Casablanca and Prox, if they are still around) or the base in Omicron Delta. Maybe even the Cadiz. Didn't check if there are new Corsair bases around, besides the S13 base, which is likely also worth a look, though. Maybe something popped up around Bretonia? Of course the other base(s) in the deeper Omicrons or closer at to the OC front might be interesting as well.
I've located quite a lot of cap mission places. But I already posted my part on the balance thread about a flaw with NPC capital ships.

RE: High Price Mission - JonahC - 09-30-2013

The corsair base in Omicron Eta has higher paying Capital ship missions. Not sure about the one in Sigma 13

RE: High Price Mission - AeternusDoleo - 10-01-2013

Intentional. You can find high pay missions in Omega-47, Sigma-13 and Omicron-Eta. All you need to do is choose who you want to pew, Hessians or Casts Wink

Reason the high paying missions are gone from Gamma is to give new Corsair players a chance to rep up by missions.

RE: High Price Mission - a7om - 10-05-2013

can someone tell me where the high paying missions for the outcasts are now?

RE: High Price Mission - Narcotic - 10-05-2013

(10-05-2013, 12:17 AM)hmmm Wrote: can someone tell me where the high paying missions for the outcasts are now?

Try Omicron Eta.

RE: High Price Mission - leonidos - 10-06-2013

Well
Thank you for your kind reply.
I have found them not in Cadiz but in Leon.
The problem is the other system has too much asteroids and its very hard to to maneuver legates through them while 5-6 battle cruiser are shooting with antimatter. It will be much better if we can have them in Gamma at least in one base like Skiros. The player can choose between high level and low level missions.

RE: High Price Mission - Trogdor - 10-06-2013

Is there a general description of the mod's missions? For example what difficulty/cash reward = what enemies in what numbers

I seem to remember that up to a certain difficulty rank, you'd face 10 billion snubs
And then after that, you'd start with like waves of 5 gunboats at once
and then quickly after that you'd see like several cruisers pooping on you

The cap missions weren't very friendly to gunboat pilots, or anyone flying solo.

RE: High Price Mission - leonidos - 10-06-2013

(10-06-2013, 04:32 PM)Trogdor Wrote: Is there a general description of the mod's missions? For example what difficulty/cash reward = what enemies in what numbers

I think the missions are like :
Lvl 1 - 17 = Snubs
Lvl 15 - 37 = Gunboats
Lvl 30 - 41 = Cruiser/BC
Lvl 39 - 42 = BC/BS

based on Gamma mission experiences offered from Tripoli

RE: High Price Mission - Lonely_Ghost - 10-06-2013

Now, NPC caps does not drop credit cards, which are main reason to make missions against capital ships. So, cap missions now has small sence for non-house military. Making missions against house military sill gives you high ranked commanders, who costs some money.