Discovery Gaming Community
To: Porto Novo Zoners Administration - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Porto Novo Zoners Administration (/showthread.php?tid=105767)

To: Porto Novo Zoners Administration - Darcknight - 10-13-2013

[Image: DrkWBpk.png]

• Sirs

Greetings.

We are descendants of the four corners of the Lusitan Empire , better known in the history books as the Portuguese Empire. We decided to abandon this designation and therefore adopt the name of our ancestral mother tongue the Portuguese (Lusophone). We are allies of the Bretonia Empire.

Presentations done. We're contacting your lordships to inform you that we intend to use your base Porto Novo to develop our actions in defense of the Bretonia crown. Our actions (fully supported by the Empire) aim to pro actively protect the South of the Empire. We will be present in the area of Omega and our actions will be highly hostile to the Mollys, Corsair Empire and the Coalition, so it seems to me that we have common interests. In operational terms, our intention is to cut their access of this forces to the Empire and prevent access to the south systems of Dublin, Poole and Cambridge.

We'll be pleased with your support if possible to operate in the area since additionally we will also help in the defense of the base and the system.

We believe that good synergies can arise from here.

Our ship tail name always starts with /|\-
//we use Privateer ID (to Fighters and in the future Gunboats) and Zoner ID (to transport ships)

• Alexandre Teixeira
    Head of Lusophone squad
    With Honor, Order and Respect

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Porto Novo Zoners Administration - Omicron - 10-13-2013

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/xLT1LRg.png?1[/img]
Incomming transmission...

Source:------ Omega 50, Porto Novo
Comm ID:----- Martina Esteban, Administrator
Encryption:-- High
Topic:------- Business

Recipient:------ Alexandre Teixeira
Signal strenght: 87%
Data integrity:- 100%

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Mr. Teixeira.

We do not receive many comms towards Porto Novo administration. Nevertheless, let's proceed to your request. As someone in position of Freeport commander, I will not prevent you from docking at my station for simple purpose like refuel, repair or trade. Hovewer, as free person that lives one's entire life outside of House colonial control I find your request disturbing. You intend to bring combat ships to independent system of Omega 50 in sole purpose of waging war against its locals in name of foreign nation.

Before we proceed any further, explain to me why someone who has no affilation to Empire of Bretonia would agree to you bringing even more problems to this system than it is actually needed. If what you offer is insufficient to recompensate issues related to your presence, I will have to reject your proposition and take neccesary precautions to ensure safety of my people and station.

~Administrator Esteban

RE: To: Porto Novo Zoners Administration - Darcknight - 10-13-2013

• Miss Martina Esteban

Greetings.

We understand your position and your concerns.
The lack of communications with this station is certainly related to his isolation. We thank you for your permission to refuel and repair our ships because its our main preoccupation.
We do not want to bring instability but yes stability. A clear proof of our intentions is our peaceful and humble communication with you. We are asking diplomatically the permission to use as base or at least to refuel and repair our ships in Porto Novo. We know very well that the position of the Zoners would allow it NORMALLY nonetheless we decided to ask it.
Our intention is to protect the citizens of Bretonia who are our allies and as such your people have nothing to fear from us just a safer zone to live.
The instability and diplomatic conflicts on the planet Gran Canaria recently is a clear proof of the intentions of the Corsairs about your planet and the people that you so worry about regardless of your neutrality, it seems they are not so neutral to you. However we respect the diplomatic concerns of the Zoner and your neutral position since we have nothing to do with it. We admit we do not understand, but we respect. We just want to create a good relationship with your excellencies since we will be on the area. We are not asking to the Zoners fight the Corsairs or any other of our enemies.

As compensation, we do not understand where you're going, but we suggest you say what you want or what would be acceptable to you. For us it is just a mission and it is to maintain a good relationship with you.

Just think, for the moment our enemies are not same. But think honestly, do you believe it will keep much longer this way? Do you really think the Corsairs give up in their intentions to Gran Canaria?

• Alexandre Teixeira
    Head of Lusophone squad

END OF TRANSMISSION

Signal strenght: 83%

Opening message...

Mr. Teixeira.

By what can you offer, I expected to hear what in your capability can be done to bring prosperity to Porto Novo. This is first time any of us heard of your group and due to that we are unable to tell what assets you command. I am still waiting for your offer and until then, you will have to base yourself from other station... for example why your Queen has not provided you with a native base in let's say... Poole? It would result in much decreased hostilities towards population of Porto Novo.

Now for the Gran Canaria matter... while unfortunate, it has not in any way influenced safety of Porto Novo for worse. Security and prosperity of my station is top priority and my neighbours come after it. Any Bretonian that has decided to settle in this part of space, left aside the very security BAF and BPA could provide. Is it attempt to annex Omega 50 by any chance? This case gets more and more unnusual and uncertainity is something I do not desire. Awaiting your answer.

~Administrator Esteban

RE: To: Porto Novo Zoners Administration - Darcknight - 10-13-2013

• Miss Martina Esteban

Greetings.

We are a very young group. I have explained why our creation ( protect Lusophone culture ). We understand that we must honor the ancestor alliance that we owe to the descendants of the Bretonian Empire. Hence the enemies of the Empire are also ours.

The Queen Carina 's not my queen but a great ally.

Porto Novo was the basis we would prefer, but with so much reluctance and barriers to something that I already demonstrated that it would help in the protection of its inhabitants becomes impossible to achieve our pretensions. We are always available to help Zoners despite these negotiations full of obstacles. So if you need and are suffering an attack of any of our enemies we will be happy to help in whatever we can.

For what I already wrote in this and all previous messages you should already have notice that we do not represent BPA or BAF . We are not any invasion force. And I can assure that the Bretonian Empire only has good intentions towards Zoners and wants nothing from Omegas systems just the heads of the enemies of the Empire. I'm sorry you do not rely on our intentions but I can guarantee that over time you will realize that we just want to pursue terrorists and protect innocent civilians. And if you ever need help, you will see who will really be there. I guarantee you one thing for sure, it will not be the Coalition or the Corsairs.

The only thing we have to offer is protection and our fighters in the area. Apparently for you it is unfortunately not enough. So we will just woefully have to establish ourselves at another station/system around the area.

Thanks for your time.

• Alexandre Teixeira
    Head of Lusophone squad

END OF TRANSMISSION

Signal strenght: 91%

Opening message...

Mr. Teixeira.

Let me explain you how things work here. Porto Novo has lived peaceful life, even in event of Coalition civil war that has seen increasing hostilities towards foreigners even up to Omega 50. Our base got out of it unscathed without external assistance. I do not desire to have ANY of your ships enforcing ANYTHING in vincinity of my station unless you want to wish to have me as your enemy.

Bretonian crown has proved to be nothing but an annoyance as proved with Omega 3 and Freeport 1 over there. Not only that, way earlier Crown employed their privateers to destroy all Zoner presence in Omegas. Perhaps some may have already forgotten but I still keep that in mind. We are major enough trade port to warrant sufficient protection coming from those who do trade with our installation - that put, having your wing identifying themselves as "friends of Zoners" will annoy Corsairs, Coalition and even other Zoners that do not wish to see increased presence of house representatives in this system.

Given you provided nothing valuable in return, just more troubles I have to deny you any "privileged" access to Porto Novo. You are still able to dock hovewer: do your business and fly away as soon as it is possible without antagonizing locals. If my ears hear about you staging any strikes against any lawful, neutral or unlawful entity - you will force me to take more drastic measures.

~Administrator Esteban

RE: To: Porto Novo Zoners Administration - Darcknight - 10-14-2013

[Image: ng1764736.jpg]

• Miss Martina Esteban

Seems you like to create problems where there is none. Or you do not know how to read.

Our group will fulfill their mission in the systems authorized by the crown.

This is only an information. Not a request, and no, we will not use your base as base of operations.

So do not worry about what does not concern you since you do not authorize the use of your base as a base of operations our communications ends here. We tried to be friendly with you but your arrogance and hostility with us is stunning.

And we hope that you use some of your free time in Porto Novo to learn from your people some good maners and hospitality to eliminate such arrogance and hostility. We are sure you will have a lot to learn, since they are fantastic people.

• Alexandre Teixeira
    Head of Lusophone squad

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Porto Novo Zoners Administration - Omicron - 10-14-2013

Signal strenght: 93%

Opening message...

Mr. Teixeira.

If there is anyone that needs education on how things are handled, it is you. You have shown your true face as imperialistic invader that wish to harm Zoner population of Omega 50 as Queen Carina's Privaters have attempted to in the past. You intend to bring war of foreign empire into region of NON-BRETONIAN, independent system. This conversation is now officially over.

~Administrator Esteban