Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Light Fighters - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Light Fighters (/showthread.php?tid=105794)

Pages: 1 2

4.87 Light Fighters - Omicron - 10-14-2013

Instead of venting my rage on forums, I will just make a list.

1. Where the hell are LF debs sold that if they even exist?
2. Why factions are forced to use 90-75% civilian guns?
3. Why are they sold in very very very few locations that are extremely far away for some?
4. Why 75% civ guns are incapable to fire second salvo on LF powercore?
5. Why I am unable to deshield even most basic NPC's?
6. This is not "burst fire", this is "shotgun"

I get a feeling we are not even in Beta or Alpha. We are playing version still in development.

RE: 4.87 Light Fighters - sindroms - 10-14-2013

Forget about the guns. The shield on the Liberator does not exist.

RE: 4.87 Light Fighters - Blodo - 10-14-2013

(10-14-2013, 02:32 PM)Omicron Wrote: We are playing version still in development.

Reality of updates that are released more often (rather than less often) with the current still quite small dev team (though hopefully that will change soon). Update 3 was rushed so we could proceed with rollback. LFs should be sorted out a bit better for Update 4.

RE: 4.87 Light Fighters - JayDee Kasane - 10-14-2013

Just want to add that factionbased weapons for LFs is not in much numbers. Coalition and Corsairs dont have those for example.
Regarding Coalition guns Id propose to make Kalashnikovs and Dragunovs mk1 guns LF guns only. Since its no logic in using mk1 (in 4.86 they was 8class weapons) on Insurgent VHF because powercore finally usable with Kalashs mk2 (ex-9 level weapon). But if Devs had thoughts to create completely new guns specifically for LFs all over Sirius - Ill be happy with that too.

RE: 4.87 Light Fighters - kikatsu - 10-14-2013

There are no LF deb guns, that is an HF and VHF thing now it seems. And I guess the shotgun-ness of the weapons you are using depends on what refire rate ones you grabbed, like the 8.33 lasers or the 2.00 kusari ones or the 1.00 Rheinland ones

RE: 4.87 Light Fighters - Zayne Carrick - 10-14-2013

Suddenly figured, that hessian ID has no nerf with LF Flammenwerfers.
Intentional?

Oh, and some feedback. LF is kamikaze's choice now. Especially with instakilling cannonballs.

RE: 4.87 Light Fighters - Blodwyn O'Driscoll - 10-14-2013

i noticed there's no class 6 mining gun.
( surveyor is LF mining ship with no turret hardpoint anymore )

no class 6 guns are sold on molly bases.

RE: 4.87 Light Fighters - sindroms - 10-14-2013

Too bad bombers do not have canonballs.

RE: 4.87 Light Fighters - Just.Dave - 10-14-2013

(10-14-2013, 07:39 PM)sindroms Wrote: Too bad bombers do not have canonballs.

my still has it mining turret and work since it buggy and have all 5 LF guns mounted plus you can use Neutralizer Missile to K.O shields

RE: 4.87 Light Fighters - Swallow - 10-14-2013

But those are changes!
Just wait till the things are getting polished.