Discovery Gaming Community
To whom it may concern VWA| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To whom it may concern VWA| (/showthread.php?tid=105965)

To whom it may concern VWA| - EisenSeele - 10-17-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: #&!*&&@
SOURCE: MAGELLAN LANE RELAY LOCAL TAP
TEXT ONLY

It's been some time since our last contact. It would seem that security has been further strengthened in the buro.

There has been a growing murmur of the Gallic offensive pushing into Magellan, potentially tipping the balance of power in Sirius. Both you and I know what will happen to Rheinland should Gallia succeed in establishing a foothold to the rest of Sirius.

For the moment, it seems that Rheinland is being benefited by the infusion of Kusari and Gallic trade. This current balance is quite favorable and should be prolonged for as long as possible.

For the moment, we have no idea on what the Kanzler's inner circle is thinking on the matter - but they are far from stupid, and have likely reached a similar conclusion as we have.

Regardless, something must be done.

RE: To whom it may concern VWA| - LunaticOnTheGrass - 10-17-2013

- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION:
ERROR:::
:::ENCRPYTION:
HIGH:::

[Image: sTXpruU.jpg]

To whomever this may concern,

I am presuming this is another transmission from whomever it is in the Buro der Marineintelligenz who had been transmitting to us some months ago.

Unfortunately Kommandant Gauss who handled these transmissions and subsequent action regarding them is no longer amongst us. Therefore I would like to be "brought up to speed", if you would.

What do you wish of us, what have we to gain from it, and why should we collaborate with you?

- Transmission End -

RE: To whom it may concern VWA| - EisenSeele - 10-18-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: #&!*&&@
SOURCE: MAGELLAN LANE RELAY LOCAL TAP
TEXT ONLY

It is unfortunate that Kommandant Gauss is no longer among you.

I fear the situation is unchanged, in that names will only serve as unjustifiable risk to us. I'm sure that you will understand the precarious position we put ourselves into already by contacting you to begin with.

As for introductions, I must be both brief and vague so as to mitigate the risks of discovery by Internal Investigations.

I, and my few remaining compatriots, are a small group of clerical workers and officers embedded in the bureaucracy of the Bundestag. As you may understand, our numbers have dwindled over the years and the various purges that have swept through our government in the name of security and ideological purity.

You ask what you have to gain by helping us - however, I'm certain you should be able to see that for yourselves already. A stronger Gallic beach head in Sirius is just another looming threat over the Rheinsvolk. Even the inner circles of the Rheinwehr know that the Gallic economic cooperation with the Rhein is merely a prelude for economic and political domination.

Surely, if you do not see the need to act on this alone, then we are mistaken in what we believe the VWA to stand for and we have no further things to discuss.

As for why you should collaborate with us, I wish to impress upon you the risks we subject ourselves to with every word of this document that is being transmitted to you now. Over the years, our activities stemming from our duties to the Rheinsvolk have come at great personal sacrifice. Many have died, and many more have vanished while serving dutifully with conscience.

Ultimately, the choice to help us serve the Rheinsvolk is yours. We will continue to do what we can with the resources we have, as we have done for so long.

RE: To whom it may concern VWA| - LunaticOnTheGrass - 10-19-2013

- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION:
ERROR:::
:::ENCRPYTION: HIGH:::

[Image: sTXpruU.jpg]

Dear Bundestag Officers,

If you subject yourself to risk with every word, then it is best if those words remain few but with meaning.

I have personally seen the spearhead of the Crown's invasion fleet. They are currently fighting a long, terrible siege within the cities and subterranean warrens of one of the Colonies' most densely populated planets, Leeds.

However, we are over here in Rheinland. I trust you have suggestions for how we may either combat them or steel ourselves?

- Transmission End -

RE: To whom it may concern VWA| - LunaticOnTheGrass - 10-25-2013

- Re-Submitting Transmission -