Discovery Gaming Community
To: Molly citizens ONLY - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Molly citizens ONLY (/showthread.php?tid=106171)

To: Molly citizens ONLY - Arioch - 10-21-2013

[Image: fpf9bsl.gif]

:::Transmission Encryption Code: GOLDRUSH:::

*She smiles and nods*

Evenin',

I come before ya t' introduce myself in an official capacity, though many of ya know meh already. My name is Sadhbh McCool, an' as of a few days ago, elected ta Governor of ta Mollys Council. In case there are some within' ta Mollys who can't pronounce meh name, it is spelt phonetically "Sive McCool". I hope that clears up any confusion.

Regardless, it is a pleasure t' accept this position, an' one I hope will allow us t' further our goals an' ambitions, an' ensure we Mollys will have a haven t' call our own. Free from ta clutches of ta Bretonian Government. We will never forget our past, an' as such, we must look t' our future.

It seems though, many of ya need t' be reminded of our cause, an' reminded what it means t' be a Molly.

We are a free people. Free from those that attempted t' deprive of us of our livelihoods. Free from those that sought t' control us an' remove us from ta system we called home. As such, we will not stand t' let ta corporate dogs in ta BMM an' their puppets in ta Government push us around or finish what they started some 70 years ago.

Now, what some of ya newer denizens may not realize, is that in our course an' goal for a free Dublin, we have made alliances t' ensure this. With that in mind, we do have dealings with ta Kingdom of Gallia. Some of ya newer ones may be shocked at this. But rest assured, it was with intense negotiation an' diplomacy an' assurance that we remain a free people. I would like now t' share with you words from ta Kin's own mouth:

<Play message>

I am aware that many of ya cannot trust them. In this day an' age, there is no one t' trust but your own kin. Realistically though, alliances must be forged. Now, do not think that this means we are bending over for ta Gallics, an' letting them step over us. No, far from it. Ta minute they invoke any law against us, or try t' revoke our Non Aggression Pact, rest assured we will put up a fight. Down t' ta last man, woman, an' child if need be. We did not back down t' ta Bretonian Government, an' we will not back down t' ta Gallic forces. We are free, an' will always remain free.

With that said, I've seen an' heard troubling reports of our own brethren assistin' Bretonian Military warships against ta Gallics. I will not let ta ideology an' actions of a few t' ruin what we Mollys have spent years buildin'. We want a free Dublin, an' we will have a free Dublin. Anyone that attempts t' break ta progress we have made will suffer ta consequences an' will be dealt with harshly. That applies t' Gallic, Bretonian, or even our own Molly idealists. So ta next time I catch one of ya fool-hardy people acting against ta Gallics without provocation, you will answer t' ta Mollys Council, an' myself. When that happens, you will wish you had never acted in such stupidity. Others may punish justly. I punish permanently. Do not give meh reason t' make an example of ya.

Now that we have established that, I welcome you all t' come an' celebrate with us in ta Council on Kilrea Orbital Station in Londonderry. We will have cases of 30 year old Whiskey uncorked an' ready! We in ta Council hope you enjoy ta refreshments an' entertainment.

*She nods and turns around*

Sadhbh McCool
Governor
[M]olly Council