Discovery Gaming Community
To: Council Command CC: Admiral Hall, Armed Forces Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Council Command CC: Admiral Hall, Armed Forces Command (/showthread.php?tid=106397)

To: Council Command CC: Admiral Hall, Armed Forces Command - AlphaWolf215 - 10-25-2013

The sound of static fills the speakers, the lines of varient shades of blacks greys and whites fills the screen. The sound leaves the speakers, replaced by a young womans voice, cheerful , and a strong Bretonian accent dances upon it

Greetings Commanding officers off the Gallic Council,

To begin, my eternal respect to you gentlemen, holding your own deep in the territory of the royals, not to mention the bravery I have heard about your men. I am proud to fight beside such a worthy ally.

I also appologise to you for the lack of quality in the video and sound feeds from this recording. It is increasingly difficult to send messages out to Gallic space to you.

But my reason for contacting you was not to complement you all evening, nor to begin small talk, nay, I am here to ask you, most humbly, to requisition one of your gunboat class vessels for testing amongst the Bretonian Armed Forces 9th fleet, Headquarters on the Battleship Ark Royal. In Return for said vessel being allowed, I will personally give my own gunboat of Churchill Class to you, if you so wish.

I hope that you can allow this, and hope to be working with you soon. In the meantime gentlemen,

This is Assistance Officer Michelle O'Brian,
Bretonian Armed Auxiliary Forces, signing off.

RE: To: Council Command CC: Admiral Hall, Armed Forces Command - Thyrzul - 10-25-2013

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: _ 085%
Encryptage: ________ ___ FORT

Source: ________ Toulouse, Roussillon
Expéditeur: ____ General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Assistance Officer Michelle O'Brian __ BAF

Sujet: _________ Perilous

Début de transmission...

Bonsoir, Assistance Officer O'Brian

Next time you could try to relay your transmission right next to Roussillon, no need to beam the message up there all the way to Champagne just to get relayed back to me.

On an other note, could you please elaborate on the nature of your tests you might want to conduct with such a Gallic craft a Perilous Class gunboat is?

Sincerement,
General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
General en Chef Du Conseil
Chef de Groupement tactique Roussillonnaise

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]

RE: To: Council Command CC: Admiral Hall, Armed Forces Command - AlphaWolf215 - 10-26-2013

The image feed was still in static, audio slightly muffled at times. Regardless, she began to explain in her smooth Bretonian Accent once more

General Pierre LaFlamme,

An honour to speak with someone of such high regard in the Council. I would be more than happy to explain my reasoning. I apologise once again, seems my craft took a hit, something I will fix momentarily.

As to my request, the Churchill gunboat is large, and slow. This can be an advantage, and at points, a disadvantage. We wished to test the "Perilous" and her effectiveness under Bretonian weaponry and transponder systems, in combination with our own fighters, and Capital Class vessels. If it proves effective, I'm sure I can persuade the Merchant Navy to bring more supplies your way to construct more of those beauties, and more than the usual I mean. Anything to keep those boys busy is good news for us. But I digress, testing with Bretonian Weaponry, and in combination with Bretonian attack groups, can give us an idea of the effectiveness of said vessels.

If this is in any way possible, please let me know.

This is Assistance Officer Michelle O'Brian,
Bretonian Armed Auxiliary Forces, signing off

RE: To: Council Command CC: Admiral Hall, Armed Forces Command - Thyrzul - 10-29-2013

Initialisation...

Sujet: _________ Re: Re: Perilous

Début de transmission...

Bonsoir, Assistance Officer O'Brian

Your reasoning sounds fair enough for me, some of my advisors have been suggesting we should try the same with a Churchill class vessel of yours. I am not against the idea, I think we got a deal here. A Perilous-class gunboat for a Churchill-class destroyer. One of our gunboat crew teams will bring the CLN Pinneau to Southampton Shipyard to make the exchange happen.

Sincerement,

RE: To: Council Command CC: Admiral Hall, Armed Forces Command - AlphaWolf215 - 10-30-2013

[Image: ZSx0wFN.jpg]

She appears to have finally got the comms working properly, and has sent it to the Council Outpost in Roussillon. The video feed flickers on, showing her young face.

General LaFlamme,

It is wonderful to speak with you again. I am glad you are receptive of the proposal, but there is one slight problem i noticed with your transmission, and something we must clear up before we proceed. This problem, is the Churchill Class.

If you replay the earlier messages, and possibly clean it up a little, i can understand why that would be nessacery, but you would find i stated the Churchill class as a gunboat. The Destroyer is a 'Crecy' Class, and is something i cannot currently pass on to you. Some of our BMM engineers advise me that this would cause a tremendous loss of power. The proposed exchange is as follows:
  • We will give you One (1) Churchill class Bretonian Gunboat.
  • In return, we request One (1) Perilous class Council Gunboat.

If you did just mishear what i asked of said, then there is no problem, and if you find the proposal acceptable, we shall proceed. I shall await your final reply, but will prepare the 'HMS Braisen' for transfer.

On behalf of the Bretonian Armed Forces Auxiliary Fleet,

Assistance Officer Michelle O'Brian,
Bretonian Auxiliary Forces, Signing off.

RE: To: Council Command CC: Admiral Hall, Armed Forces Command - Thyrzul - 10-30-2013

Initialisation...

Sujet: _________ Re: Re: Re: Re: Perilous

Début de transmission...

Assistance Officer O'Brian

Excuse-moi, mademoiselle, indeed it was a slight miscommunication, by Churchill-class I still mean the gunboat. The proposal is fine et the CLN Pinneau is already on Southampton Shipyard to fulfill our part of the deal.

Sincerement,