Discovery Gaming Community
Path of the Light - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Path of the Light (/showthread.php?tid=10642)

Path of the Light - Radman89 - 07-23-2008

Hauptmann Klaus Tauber,Rheinland Military

Day 1:Well I finally got promoted for my efforts during a Hessian raid on a Brandenburg border station.Tough day today,we lost 5 of our good pilots during that raid,but Hessians had much heavier losses than we.It is sad,however,I am also happy to see that my superiors see that I am a good pilot and that I am fighting to make Rheinland strong again after that humiliation against GMG.Thats today entry.

Day 2:What the heck is this?Hessians again.A large fleet of fighters,bombers and one cruiser are heading towards New Berlin!!!!The alarm was sounded on battleship that all pilots should report and enter their vessels.So many of them!I will continue the entry later.
Finally its over.After 3 hours of fighting we routed them and brought heavy losses to them.Surprisingly we had only 7 losses and those were rookies.What a Day!I hope that that Hessian scum has realized that they dont have a chance agains us.

[size=17] THE PATH TO THE LIGHT

Day 3:I ve just heard on the News that our expedition has discovered an unknown planet in Omicron systems and that even Chancellor himself was amazed by that discovery.But there is something strange now.After seeing those scientist he looks and acts bit different,like more aggressive than later.Oh well he is probably in euphoria because of this fantastic discovery.

Day 4:Whats going on here!3 of my best friends in the Military suddenly have disappeared and even my superior,Colonel Botzler.His deputy told me that all officers have to meet on New Berlin for deciding some sort of new strategy for the Military.He told me also that I have to go there as well.Well,orders are orders.I am curious what kind of strategy is about.
I landed on New Berlin with my brand new Wrath fighter. Surprisingly my friends waited for me there.They lead me to a large chamber.Nobody was there,when suddenly I heard something.Arrggh

***Light is with me**** ***The humans shall pay for desecration of our Universe****

DESECRATORS SHALL PAY

Day 5:We have gotten new weaponry from our Masters,The Lightbringers which we will use against those humans in another houses.I have gotten orders to fly in Frankfurt to guard brand new capital ships we have gained.There are 4 capital ships few cruisers and many of our brethren guarding those ships.But look,those stupid Bundsuch fighters are trying to destroy our ships,what a proof of their stupidity.WHAT!!!A single fighter broke through the defences and hit a platform with our ships,thus destroying them.There was nothing we could have done.But no matter.Rheinland vessels will be enough for our conquest.

Day 6:Kusari have betrayed us.We wil start our attack on their territory today we will be going through the Sigma systems to attack them.We were flying normaly when two ships flied over our ships.We ignored them and continued our travel.We have arrived in New Tokyo.After defeating that pitfull Kusari fleet the News from home have come that there was a coup and that Chancellor was killed.We rushed back to stop those traitors.We came to Sigma 13 But whats this?There is a strange signal coming to our ships.A large number of GMG and Hessians ships attacked us.They are destroying our capital ships and our fighters are being destroyed.I managed to escape with a few number of our brethren deeper into the Nebula.I cant believe it.We might have lost the battle but not the war.

WANDERING BEGINS

Day 7:We have met more our brethren in Nebula,near New Berlin jumphole.We will be attacking humans there until a new order comes to us from our Masters.

Day 8:We have finally gotten contact with Masters.We have gotten orders to regroup in Omicron Major and in other two systems where there is a large number of us.Finally we are preparing to give the final strike to those humans in Colonies.

***LIGHT SHALL PREVAIL****