Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Border Control - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Border Control (/showthread.php?tid=106466)

To: Rheinland Border Control - IDF Shipping - 10-27-2013

[Image: dexq4z.jpg]

Bonjour,
my name is Michel Fournie, Director of Commerce, IDF Shipping.

With the recent advancement of Gallic aspirations in Sirius the Kingdom is keen to garner good relations with areas of Sirius.

To this end we are seeking permission to set up a regular transport of business passengers into your major commercial centres. Hopefully this will result in a number of mutually beneficial trade arrangements.

Regardez
Michel
[Image: transmissionclosed.png]

RE: To: Rheinland Border Control - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-27-2013

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Direktor Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: Commerce Allowance

Guten Tag and Bonjour Monsieur Fournie.

I am Direktor Artura of the Federal Polizei of Rheinland and we got ahold of this message earlier today. Some of us are quite surprised upon this matter and why such was sent.

So far we did a quick check in our databases and have found no restrictions for any cargo, Human and Materialistic, under Gallic origion, aside from Nox, to be unpermitted.

So if you are indeed simply waiting to begin shipping sir, you may do so now, that is unless you have any further questions?

Direktor Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

RE: To: Rheinland Border Control - IDF Shipping - 10-27-2013

[Image: dexq4z.jpg]

Bonjour Direktor Artura,
we are glad that your assessment of the current situation is the same as ours and the recent activity in Leeds has not left our information dated.

The communique was principally as a matter of politeness and good manners, we would hate your citizens to unduly worry if they suddenly see increased numbers of Gallic trade vessels within your space. Many of our business brains are eager to explore potential avenues for profit and many of our citizens are wishing to visit new places. We thus anticipate our Liners may become commonplace in your vicinity.

Regardez
Michel
[Image: transmissionclosed.png]

RE: To: Rheinland Border Control - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-27-2013

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Direktor Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: Commerce Allowance

To Monsieur Fournie.

I am pleased this problem was quickly solved and I believe our matter into this is at a close.

If you have any other questions or wish to begin creating the business Rheinland would enjoy, please get ahold of the many local Corporations housed within our home.

Direktor Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]