Discovery Gaming Community
LNS against Phantom - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: LNS against Phantom (/showthread.php?tid=1067)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

LNS against Phantom - Profile - 05-27-2006

Due to last night events, LNS become hostile with Phantom.
Any persons found grouped or helping Phantom will be shot down without distinction.
LNS will open fire without warnings and with no restriction !!!

LNS against Phantom - Fellow Hoodlum - 05-27-2006

Possibly an explanation of your *use* of weapons may be in order then ... Just a
thought.

Hoodlum :cool:

Those weapons aren't forbidden, even if on a Battleship, I just asked Igiss 1 hour ago !!!

Don't worry I'll have them back and Phantom will have to take care !

LNS against Phantom - marauder - 05-27-2006

Couple of quick questions:

1) who are the LNS?

2) are they supposed to be a faction?

3) if they are a faction why hasn't the leader of the LNS asked igiss if it's ok to be here?

4) if you are a faction and do have permission from igiss why isn't there a post under the factons thread?

5) are you new to the server?

6) if you are new to the server, where the hell did you get the money for two osiris' and a full load out of cerebrus turrets for each?

The last one is mainly cos (after I did some rough working out) wolf said LNS victory and LNS dedalus had been around for 8 hrs and an osiris and a full load of cerebrus' come to about 200 million!

Roughly 100 mill for the osiris and 10 million (roughly per turret) x 10 (the number of turrets, assuming the missiles it comes with are kept) = 100 million for the cerebrus turrets which makes 200 million.

7) you seriously mean that igiss has said that gunboat forward GUNS can be mounted onto a BS turret mount?

er... a few more questions then a couple but they still need to be answered.

I'm sorry I find it extremely unlikely that Igiss would say, and I'm sure he will correct
me if I'm wrong, that you would be able to mount guns on a turret mount.
This goes against all of the balance issues we sort out here on Discovery, about using
the correct weapons for the correct ships. If this is the case there will be a free for all
on seeing what you can actually mount on your Battleship, Cruiser or Gunboat.
And you can be sure that everyone will take full advantage of the glitch in the game
and any anything you feel you gained will vanish instantly.
I hope this makes my thoughts clear ... Its a bit like being able to mount a BS shield
on your gunboat ... Possibly not cheating exactly, but not playing the game.

Hoodlum :mellow:

LNS against Phantom - Nightfall - 05-27-2006

Apart from the question of LNS not being in faction status, I think I've seen a Large Train named Profile for some time on the server (mainly in the morning [GMT]) but I may be wrong, but what more do you need if the guns are named gunboat forward guns? Personally, I think there's a reason they are named gunboat and not battleship :)
I can't believe Igiss told you guys that you can use them on a battleship turret mount (?!)

maurauder you're out of subject.

LNS isn't a clan , we're just 2 friends with the same name for our ships, the money come directly from our Traders chars and we're older on the server than everyone here except Xit Daedalus and Igiss.

Profile, I know you have been round longer than most ... You only have to check your
membership stats to see that.
That doesn't mean that it makes you right in what you are doing. I will wait for
conformation from Igiss, that the mounting of GUNS on TURRET mounts is ok ...
Otherwise My Huegenot will be getting a MAJOR upgrade.

Hoodlum :)

I know I'm not always right, but I hate being insulted of Cheater.
I never cheated except in Single Player. And I'm sure that Gunobats Guns can be mounted on Battleship cause I did the same when I had a Dreadnought (that makes 2 or 3 months) and nobody complained about it.
The other thing is Darkstar who's complaining about my guns... Did he see he had a Battlestar and we had to be 2 on him to be able to kill him?
I don't like those Battlestars with quasi-unlimited power/energy !

I hate complainers... Now don't be surprised if they are shot down everytime I'll meet them.

Thats no problem for me mate ... All I like is a level playing field when we kick off..
So we are playing to the same set of rules.
If you check the stats for the Battlestars now, you will find the Osiris is actually stronger,
so if you need two more powerful ships to take a lesser one, dont be surprised if you
dont last too long if the sides are equal.

Hoodlum :cool: