Discovery Gaming Community
Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1068)

Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread - Discovery Freelancer Tutorials - 05-27-2006

Hello All. I am making this thread for newbs, faction members and freelancers to post. If you need something from us, want to give us kudos, chew our butts for something or you need help with recruiting or anything else you can think of, this is the place you can do it.

I want to stress to you all that we DO NOT throw money at people. Please don' t treat it as a free for all with our money ... We are here to help those who genuinely want to get into this mod. There are so many people who come in and leave, never to be heard from again. We'd like to welcome everyone to the best mod out there for Freelancer.

If we've helped you in some way, please feel free to post here and tell us how we did and what we can do better in the future. We strive for excellence and we need your feedback.

For the factions out there...if you need extra help with recruiting, let us know. One of the first questions we get is, "Which faction can I join?".

Freelancers; let us know how we've helped you and what we can do better in the future.

Thanks to all of you for helping The Angels out :D

Best regards,
Cay

Angel Message Dump - marauder - 05-30-2006

Message to: Angels

Theres a new version of the {TG} infomation sheet in the faction database.

I hope it will help you aid new members in finding the right faction to join.

Any assistance or questions you may have/need please do not hesitate to ask.

MESSAGE ENDS....

Angel Message Dump - Bosley - 06-07-2006

Incoming Messages:

Comm ID: Bosley

Message to: My fellow Angels
I must apologize for my recent absence. It seems the last of my legal troubles with the IMG have been resolved. And I may once again return to New York. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Message ends...

New Message
to:Marauder
I have read the {TG} info sheet, and I will certainly keep you in mind while helping new pilots. Thank you
Message ends...

Angel Message Dump - SilverDragon - 06-07-2006

Incoming joint FTL message from the IDF Dragon's Fury destroyer and the IDF Hoard Dragon transport. Commander SilverDragon and Captain Sevarith.

We would like to thank you for your help, specifically you Caylith, if it wasnt for your help in the early stages we would not now have our destroyer and heavy transport, we raise our wings in salute to you!

If ever you need help, or are under attack, we would be glad to be wing-dragons for you.

Message ends...

*note. the IDF is not a true clan (Imperial Draconis Fleet), just me, both characters are me and this message is in the spirit of RolePlay, both SilverDragon and Sevarith are dragons, but what it states is true*

Angel Message Dump - marauder - 06-07-2006

Bosley,Jun 7 2006, 11:23 AM Wrote:Incoming Messages:

Comm ID: Bosley

New Message
to:Marauder
    I have read the {TG} info sheet, and I will certainly keep you in mind while helping new pilots.  Thank you
Message ends...
[snapback]22867[/snapback]

Comm ID {TG}-C-nadesicio

Any time you or your angels need any assistance let me know, we'd be happy to help you.

MESSAGE ENDS...

Angel Message Dump - Flash - 06-07-2006

One thing is for sure....

your personal welcome helped me to feel home, here...
... and yes, you don't throw your money away - that's good.

When ever you need help - aah... that was said before...
... but I'll join the club of those, who will help.

btw. thx to Janina for mailing me some good trade-routes... ;) it works...

Flash

Angel Message Dump - Tain - 06-07-2006

TO: Broadwave Transmission (Angels)

- * - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - * -

Greetings, friendly winged folk in the great beyond.

Just going over the books here and... yes, it does seem that I am currently owing you one favor! Apparently for... an embarassing search and rescue effort some time ago. Hopefully your records are coinciding with mine, but if not, I will surely skate by hopefully unnoticed on the grounds of resource conservation and you shall have to disregard everything I have said thus far in this transmission.

I should have a business partner who will be slightly more versatile than I, since as you surely know, the Red Racoon Dog is a er um... transport vessel. Yes. My partner will be much more flexible to carry out whatever favor you need. Remember, only the first one is free! A pleasure doing business with yall!

Gunhymn, out.

- - - TRANSMISSION COMPLETE - - -

Angel Message Dump - caylith - 06-08-2006

Message to: Maruader

As Bosley said, we will keep the {TG} in mind when directing new pilots to recruiting factions. And thank you for your continued support and assistance, it's greatly appreciated.

Happy flying and good luck out there!
Silvara
----message ends----

Message to: Tain Gunhymn

I do remember a situation that occurred a few weeks ago. However, you owe us no favors for the help given to you. If, in the future, you are in need of our assistance please know our comm channels are always open.

Silvara
----message ends----

Message to: Flash and Commander SilverDragon

I am happy to see that you have benefited from The Angels' help. Please know that we will be available to you for any of your future needs.

Silvara
----message ends----

Angel Message Dump - marauder - 06-13-2006

Comm ID: {TG}-C-nadesico

Hi there angels, I've got a mk II armour upgrade and a paralyzer shield-buster missile launcher in my hold for you to have.

The nadesico is currently sitting on manhattan while the crew is on leave, hope your interested in taking them off my hands sometime soon.

I'll be here for a while.

MESSAGE ENDS...

Angel Message Dump - caylith - 06-13-2006

Message to: {TG}-C-nadesico

On behalf of the Angels, I thank you for the generous offer of the armor and missile launcher. I will be contacting you soon. Thank you once again.

Silvara

----message ends----