Discovery Gaming Community
Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1068)

Angel Message Dump - Fellow Hoodlum - 06-18-2006

Message to: All Angels.

Comm ID:[IND]Fellow Hoodlum.

As per message from the {TG}, my Armoury is always available for perusal and
anything I have on board you are welcome to use, for the benefit of yourselves or
anyone you feel deserves a start out on the long and difficult road to prosperity in
the Sirius sector.
All the [IND] are at your service as usual. We can normally be found in and around
the New York area. Leaving a message in the bar on Manhattan will always find any
of us. Always a pleasure to fly with you all.

Message ends.

Angel Message Dump - Charlie - 06-18-2006

Thanks to all the girls and guys for your time in keeping this going. I hope anyone else who has been helped over the period of our existence will find a little time to reply. I know for a fact that a few more people than this have used the service. This is not a freebie with help from the Admins here, all funds have been traded hard for. What we don't need is, to be accused of helping lazy noobs to get a leg up. A little more appreciation would be welcome.

Charlie

Angel Message Dump - Bosley - 06-20-2006

Message to: All Angels

I must relay a warning to all Angels regarding Rheinland space. It seems there may be a bit of a problem with our reputation there. Now, I may be overreacting somewhat, but a RM gunboat captian did threaten to shoot me. The officer also showed blatant disregard for any kind of diplomacy, even hinting that she could change our nuetral status at will. I will also state that I was not in violation of any local laws, and did not harass or disrespect the officer in any way. Again I urge caution to any Angels entering Rheinland space. I truly hope this is one misfit officer and not a sign of things to come....

Message ends

Angel Message Dump - Charlie - 06-20-2006

Transmission for: RM Military

This an open transmission to Admiral Kreig concerning the copy of a message from Bosley sent seperately. Please read this and feel free to reply here as it concerns all our members.

Admiral,
I'm very sad to hear this. I would like to seek clarifation of this situation from a senior Rheinland Military Official. The Angels have always had pride in maintaining a neutral status with everyone in the past. A major part of our existance relies on being able to move freely and have the co-operation of all the houses. I hope no one else feels threatened by our current status. It would put a great strain on our ability to operate as we currently do. And our benefit to others would be lost.
Charlie

Tranmission end:

Angel Message Dump - Kane - 06-22-2006

Transmission for: Angels Command

I regret that you feel unwelcomed in Rheinland territory. The RM are supposed to be the peace-keepers and guardians of this place, and any violation thereof will be dealt with strongly. Even if it is within our own ranks.

If you could give me the ID of this ship, I will be sure to deal with the person in question myself.

Kreig out.

Transmission ends:

Angel Message Dump - Bosley - 06-23-2006

Message to: Admiral Kreig

I am sorry to bother you with such trivial matters. However, at the time of said incident, I felt there was no other choice but to warn my fellow Angels. The officer's name is Cobra.Ldr.Jessica, and during the course of an exhaustive conversation she stated that she would change RM's relation to the Angels. She then threatened to attack me. Fortunately no shots were fired. Again I must apologize and I thank you for your time in considering this matter.

Message ends

Angel Message Dump - Tain - 06-23-2006

TO: Broadwave Transmission (Angels)

- * - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - * -

Let me talk to your liaison.

- - - TRANSMISSION COMPLETE - - -

Please select for encrypted communication protocol.

Angel Message Dump - onca - 06-28-2006

Aye, this old dog has been from one end of the galaxy t'other.... but never had I such a warm welcome as I got from the Angels. Bless ye, you're a fine bunch of lasses kind and true!

And if there's anything ye be needing, have a mind to call on ol' Onca..... just go to Freeport 9, and ring the rusty bell outside the tavern once, then once again, then thrice. I'll be coming as fast as this leaky tub will carry me!

O.

Angel Message Dump - caylith - 06-29-2006

Message to: Onca

Comm ID: Silvara

Onca, the girls and I will keep you in mind if we are in need of anything in the future. We thank you for everything. If, in your travels, you come across any good information that we could use, please don't hesitate to let us know about it.

Happy flying to you, Onca. Any time you pass by Manhattan, I'll most likely be in the bar, near Fellow Hoodlum, picking him up off the floor. Feel free to drop in and say hi. The drinks are on me.

Silvara

----message ends----

Angel Message Dump - Fellow Hoodlum - 06-29-2006

MESSAGE TO: Silvara

COMM ID: Fellow Hoodlum

I feel the implication that my usual position within the confines of the the above
mentioned hostelry, is a bit close to a case of libel. I have no ongoing relationship with
any piece of carpet I know at this time, or for that matter any flooring of any sort.
I resent this attack on my good character. As usual though, my office will always be
open for any help that the Angels require. Drinks are in them at this time.

MESSAGE ENDS: