Discovery Gaming Community
Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1068)

Angel Message Dump - Sassafras - 09-08-2009

Hi CrossCountry,

Thanks for the feedback. Your points are accurate and we're working on em as we get staffed up.

Pulled a night shift tonight. Helped Xero and Xandarno get setup in a Rhino, shield upgrades at Ames Research and had em going on a nice beginning trade route to Kusari till server pooped out.

Oh. I visited Planet Pittsburgh to upgrade my ship. Am now flying a brand new Starflyer. Not a bad little ship.

Angel Sass

Angel Message Dump - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 09-08-2009

Suppose I should post in the message dump,

Helped a lot of people with questions and helped a Spatial out with fixing his Tag.

I've been helping quite a few people just forget to mention it here which I'll be doing from now on.

Angel Whisper is on duty. Hehe.

Ohh and Sass get a Camera ship. It's awesome! Max thrust speed is 320 and you Dodge at 200. Plus you're cloaked all the time. And the huge Cinematic view!

Angel Message Dump - Xareck - 09-10-2009

Just finished a bit of a shift in Pennsylvania. Lots of people were mostly unresponsive, but a few had questions, and they were answered, of course.

Psychotrix, congratulations on becoming our newest little forumer! Good luck.

@Whisper: It's not really cloaked, so much as being extremely tiny. Sassafras chooses to fly the ship he does for it's mining capabilities, to help the little itty bitty get started.. Also, it seems as though you're not on the faction roster. It's great that you're willing to help others so much, but if you're not in the faction, it's preferred that you don't use the tag.

Thanks,

Xareck

Angel Message Dump - Sassafras - 09-10-2009

Angel Xareck, I came on a couple of hours after you, and no kidding. Some of these new pilots were tight lipped to unresponsive. Ah well, our shiny wings have that effect.

I did meet some new folks and said hello to old ones including: Mercy, Stealth.Raven, KetEndreas, Zero-273, The.Boston.Cream, Saren_Soulie, Voodoo.Chili (who might be a cook on Manhattan), and [BRA]-Heero.

Oh yeah, Finnegan's.Wake, I hope your pilot stays sober from now on. Those asteroid dents are expensive to fix.

Had a nice pirate RP practice session with Stealth.Raven, talked a lot about trade routes and where to find good trade routes in the forums, helped a lost ship in Omega 5 get found, and discussed the merits of pirating while flying a Starflyer. Always an interesting prospect.

All in all a good shift.

Angel Sass

Angel Message Dump - Railgunner2160 - 09-10-2009

I would like to thank Sass for helping me last night! You saw me as Saren_Soulie...

Angel Message Dump - Sassafras - 09-11-2009

You're welcome kind sir. Another satisfied customer.

Angel Message Dump - Sassafras - 09-11-2009

ATTENTION ALL ANGELS

Let's make this our 10 minutes to success weekend. "I sound like a cheerleader"

Angels, get in your Angel ships for only 10 minutes this weekend and between all of us, we can make a big impact.

Only 10 minutes...you can do it! Post here after your 10 min shift.

Cheerleader Sass

Angel Message Dump - Xareck - 09-12-2009

Did about a 2 hour shift.

Ended up:

- Doing a Sass School of Mining session with a few pilots!
- Helped a liberty ship to fix his guard rep.
- Helped a pilot or two to familiarize himself with the commands, and how to find more..
- Answered general questions from other individuals..

Out of this shift, those who stood out to me most would be:

The LNS-Dakota, GenRic, Pelican_island, and [ESS][Stealth.Raven].

Good luck to all these and the others I helped.

Angel Message Dump - Xareck - 09-12-2009

Earlier today around 12:00 EST, I spent about 3 hours online helping those I could. I had a few problems with some itty bitties that wouldn't under any circumstance follow rules or stay IRP, but they seemingly just left the server after getting bored.

Of those I helped, [IMG]Nova_Trade was one, and H-Razor stood out most.

Also met the terrorist Heritage while advertising for the Mining school, that was quite interesting.

Angel Xar

Angel Message Dump - Xareck - 09-13-2009

Today, I spent an hour or two hangin' around Pennsylvania. For the first half, we had a bit of a race for the itty bitties! Congratulations to Speedy on coming first in that race. Can't wait to hold another one, hopefully next time with more individuals!

Afterwards I received a few questions from some individuals, and had some fun in-rp chat with one in particular.

Of those helped/rp-ed with, James.Anders and Gelbes.Elenel stood out the most. Good luck to both of you!

Angel Xar