Discovery Gaming Community
Syndicate - Information & Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Syndicate - Information & Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=106816)

Pages: 1 2 3

Syndicate - Information & Feedback - SnakThree - 11-04-2013

General information
IFF - Freelancer
ID - Pirate ID
TAG - none
Leader - Snak3

Description
This is an all-out cutthroat pirate group, accepting all kind of people under one wing and forming a powerful criminal organisation - Syndicate. We will be profiteering to our best ability and to maximise the profit, we will use everything at our disposal - lies, extortion, coercion, racketeering, blackmailing and identity theft. Other pirates will look as a joke to you and you wish they were the ones catching you off-guard.

History
none

Goals
◆ Cargo extortion
◆ Money extortion
◆ Building Spy-Network
How Spy-Network should work: Unaffilated Merchants would be granted immunity and our support, in return for providing information about other traders they spot. If interception is succesful and there is our merchant nearby, we will extort target's cargo. Otherwise, money extortion will suffice.

Diplomacy
We love Zoners and Junkers.
We have no strong feelings towards unaffiliated traders or pirates.
We view other unlawfuls with suspicion.
We extort, sack and loot corporate shippers.
We obviously hate law enforcers

Zone of Operations
◆ Shikoku
◆ Kepler
◆ Colorado
◆ Galileo

Roles
◆ Pirate - the bulk of our group. Doing money and cargo extortion.
◆ Merchant - our eyes and ears in the space as well as cargo pick-up guys.

Ships Flown & Equipment Used
◆ Any combination, which came from previous life, is fine. This means if a person's background is being Rogue/Molly, he can fly Barghest, etc.

Joining
If you want to join our faction as a pirate or spy-merchant, please add me on Skype.

RE: The Crew - Information & Feedback - Euca - 11-04-2013

Firstly, I like the idea, kinda different from most pirating factions! Secondly, I like the write up, very easy to understand while still looking great! Although, the ships part is a bit vague.

RE: The Crew - Information & Feedback - SnakThree - 11-04-2013

(11-04-2013, 11:17 AM)New_World_Order Wrote: Firstly, I like the idea, kinda different from most pirating factions! Secondly, I like the write up, very easy to understand while still looking great! Although, the ships part is a bit vague.

Well, fixed that.

RE: The Crew - Information & Feedback - Murcielago - 11-04-2013

Hello sir.

It looks to me you are just in buissines that I like.
I also sanse some great potential in this organisation.
Well to cut the crap I wish to applay for your organisation sir.
Ah you will ask me now what are my skills?
Uh lets see;
Skills that you perhaps allready know.
I can fly everything what is bigger or same size than freighter.
It doesn't matter if it's transport or military ship called GB.

All my ships have Freelancer ID what I think is realy usefull sir.
I would like to keep it that way, couse you know it can be usefull for shiping and selling commodities that we will "find".

Soo sir what do you say?
Am I in or am I in?

Regards

ps:
Becouse of "strange" behaveor of other companies the names of the ships that I will use are top secret *smiles*

RE: The Crew - Information & Feedback - Lythrilux - 11-04-2013

Ah! If you're who I think you're, I've interacted with you already. It's nice to see pirates causing a huge mess in shikoku.
Good pirate RP. Sensible with no BS involved.
I can say that these people are excellent at what they do.
~A certain shopper, who may ever so slightly be economical.

(11-04-2013, 04:30 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Ah! If you're who I think you're, I've interacted with you already. It's nice to see pirates causing a huge mess in shikoku.
You think right. It's sad you were not in the mood to join as an informant Sad

Thank you for positive feedback.

RE: The Crew - Information & Feedback - Lythrilux - 11-04-2013

(11-04-2013, 04:37 PM)Snak3 Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 04:30 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Ah! If you're who I think you're, I've interacted with you already. It's nice to see pirates causing a huge mess in shikoku.
You think right. It's sad you were not in the mood to join as an informant Sad

Thank you for positive feedback.

Sorry about that, it would've conflicted with my characters desire to transport refugees Sad.
However, I might look into joining in the future when time management of my factions is clearer, as I have an indie pirate of my own who may need a home in the future Wink.

RE: The Crew - Information & Feedback - Thexare - 11-04-2013

(11-04-2013, 08:54 AM)Snak3 Wrote: ◆ Piracy
We are pirate group firstly, which means unrpovoked aggressive actions towards lawfuls are not tolerated. We live to earn those credits. We live to survive another day. We are not cannon fodder or practice dummies for law enforcers. The only time we will not flee from them, if we deem it being no match for our group.

Ah, good. Someone that gets piracy. I've seen way too many people make pirates purely for the purpose of shooting navy - we've got wars for that.

That said, I'm strongly opposed to flying tagless. If none of your people are tagged, how do any of your informants know how to contact you when their one contact isn't around? If one of your pilots starts causing problems, how do we know he's in your faction to report an issue, or the admins know in the event of sanctions?

(11-04-2013, 09:08 PM)Thexare Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 08:54 AM)Snak3 Wrote: ◆ Piracy
We are pirate group firstly, which means unrpovoked aggressive actions towards lawfuls are not tolerated. We live to earn those credits. We live to survive another day. We are not cannon fodder or practice dummies for law enforcers. The only time we will not flee from them, if we deem it being no match for our group.

Ah, good. Someone that gets piracy. I've seen way too many people make pirates purely for the purpose of shooting navy - we've got wars for that.

That said, I'm strongly opposed to flying tagless. If none of your people are tagged, how do any of your informants know how to contact you when their one contact isn't around? If one of your pilots starts causing problems, how do we know he's in your faction to report an issue, or the admins know in the event of sanctions?

We decided that using a tag will attract too much of attention from lawfuls.
Our informants will be given access to the names of our members. While our own members are aware of informants as well.
Regarding the problems, it is a good point and I'll talk with players about it to come to a solution to this.

RE: The Crew - Information & Feedback - Thexare - 11-04-2013

No. That's the same excuse LH tried, and as you can see it didn't stick.

Any trade faction uses tags too. So do the lawfuls.

You have a considerably wider zone of operations than most of the lawful factions, only BHG could really chase you around.

If you're going to be a faction, take the drawbacks with the advantages.