Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Death Shadow - 12-08-2006

Incoming Transmission
To: Drake Thastus

Good job but wow 1 gunboat and 1 fighter vs all that. HF and allies seems to be doing pretty good.

Marcus Out

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 12-09-2006

Comm ID: Drake Thastus
Recipient: Major Marcus Williams

Well I believe we should have done better.... However HF only brought to fighters to the party so for that we did decent oh and any SSO who may hear this transmission you are indeed great warriors...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 12-09-2006

...Incoming Transmission...
Patching Through...
Yes the sso did fight honorably, and are good at what they do. However, seperior firepower prevailed. Renegade out. ooc: Good fight all!!!!
...Transmission Ended...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Death Shadow - 12-09-2006

ooc: thx

IC: we need to have HF do more things together more leadership and planning. like have 1 cruser and 2 or 3 fighters and have them in one wing. what do you think?

1 more thing we should split up into wings.

Marcus Out.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Death Shadow - 12-09-2006

hey wat do u think for HF's Sig? this is only the major one as this is the only one i made so far

[Image: hfm.jpg]

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 12-09-2006

It looks nice, If you gave me some pics I may be able to make a nice a sig but that one is pretty sweet....

And yes we need to form up battle groups and attack wings but we do not have enough active members to do that yet but I will think of something. I have been so busy dealing with school and such I haven't had the time to work on leadership matters but I will soon..... However if i am in negotiations online say I am talking with the leader of another clan privately can I be left alone? Nova couldn't wrap his mind around that yesterday.

(it's not that I really care....It is showing respect to other factions by not having my officers talking to them in negotiations which is a strictly Rp event so please in the future do not interfere in negotiations unless I say otherwise and in the future I will do better to include you all in my bigger descisions but for now please let me do my job as the leader....) Also Vulture, i heard from Nova that you are considering leaving HF, it's okay if that is what you decide it is just if you do I would like to know why. And if this is not true then i am sorry for bringing it up...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Death Shadow - 12-10-2006

ok i will let u do all the handling of HF. Oh Nova misunderstood me abt HF I said "I dont want a war between SSO and HF cuz I might have to leave" He thought i wanted to leave HF but no I do not want 2 leave HF. :D

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 12-10-2006

I assume you meant leave the war... But, good to know you are staying with us. We're still growing, new players every week!!

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 12-11-2006

Yes, I need to have a talk with supernova.. Shoultz perhaps this is something you can do as his direct superior.... Explain to him where he stands and that he needs to obey orders when they are given even if he does not like them....

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Unseelie - 12-11-2006

As Tank already knows, Kayvesk and i have developed a suprisingly large supply of codenames, (JADE, WILD FIRE, ONYX, and PROMETHEUS) and if anybody of the clan wants some, pm me, or contact either of us ingame