Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 07-14-2007

This is the last and ONLY time I will say this.

NO ONE IN HF IS ENTITLED TO ANYTHING EXCEPT THE RIGHT TO RP.

PROMOTIONS ARE SOMETHING FOR THE SENIOR STAFF TO DECIDE.

You are not entitled to anything at all. Everything you have is given to you.

And Dark, you are still new and have a decent rank. You need to shape up a bit. And follow orders more often. Oh and show some more respect to higher ranking officers.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Denelo - 07-14-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Executive Commander Mori
Target ID: All Members
Encryption: Regulator 3

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Please welcome Drake Arnelas to the Hellfire Legion!

Pilot Drake is inexperienced, but is very willing to learn. I set him up with a fully outfitted Sabre.

Executive Commander Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*

EDIT: ooc: Fixed his last name.

Comm ID: Kai Thastus

To: Hellfire Legion

"Someone bearing my father's name...interesting. Let's see if he can fly at all."

Kai out...

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Pilot, 1st class Carlos Quinten is hereby demoted to the rank of Pilot, 2nd class.

Reason: Repeated direct disobiediance, Repeated direct disregard for superiors, repeated direct lack of respect, arguing with superiors about whether or not they can give him orders, refusing to accept punishment.

He also claimed that he has left the Legion. I somehow doubt that, however, as last time he claimed that he was back in 5 minutes.

*END TRANSMISSION*

ooc: he somehow reminds me of an imploding star, if you get my drift... don't post what I mean here though if you know what it is.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

[Guardian]-Fury is now Kill on Sight.

Reason: Attacking the Legion Gunboat HFGB Phoenixfire

*END TRANSMISSION*

ooc: He attacked me as a personal vendetta for my demoting him... see above ooc.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - darkguardian - 07-14-2007

Denelo, No disrespect, But Hylden was on his [Sabre] guy, So therefore he cannot order me to do anything. And yes, I have left the legion. I have already deleted my GB. My fighter is next. farewell everyone.

BTW Denelo, Who do I remind you of?

' Wrote:Denelo, No disrespect, But Hylden was on his [Sabre] guy, So therefore he cannot order me to do anything. And yes, I have left the legion. I have already deleted my GB. My fighter is next. farewell everyone.

BTW Denelo, Who do I remind you of?

ooc: He can still give you OUT OF CHARACTER ORDERS. Otherwise, moving to PM. No dump spamming.

Comm ID: Supreme Commander Kai Thastus

To: Hellfire Legion

"It proves he was nothing more than a spoiled little brat that when he doesn't get his way he takes his toys and plays in someone else's sandbox..."

Kai out...

OOC: Yes....He does remind me of *that* however no more mention of this. If he wants to be stupid and leave that is his decision and I don't give a care.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Hylden - 07-14-2007

Mon'Star, caught in Vespucci. He managed to escape me... put him in KoS list for breaking Vesupcci lockdown...

Frost out.

Comm ID: Supreme Commander Kai Thastus

To: Major Frost

"Roger that, I will update our list. Thank you for being vigilant...."

Kai out...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Archelon - 07-14-2007

Comm ID: William Wallace

To: Supreme Commander Kai Thastus

We encountered Billy the Kid (a Xeno) in Magellan and threatening to enter Vespucci. Wolf notified me he's made several attempts and has been harassing HF for a while. I entered Magellan to scout his location and attempt to flush him out. Silverfire remained just inside Vespucci. Billy the Kid was within 4k of the Vespucci JH. I conducted my scans and engaged. I notified the group I was engaging the Xeno and Silverfire joined in. After several minutes of dogfighting, Silverfire and I managed to widdle down the Xeno's store of bats/bots. Billy the Kid finally submitted came to a dead stop next to Silverfire and called for us to finish him off. We obliged him.

Wallace out...