Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Monk - 09-18-2007

Comm ID: Lord Asano
To: Hellfire Legion

My connections to the Kusari and Liberty that I had once kept close have been thoroughly dismantled and burned. I can not believe those Liberty scum cheated me and now they are going to feel my wrath. My glorious Emperor has shamed me for trying to regain my honor and though I can not blame him I will not relinquish my title. I am ready to show these people that though my name is dead my vengeance in alive and killing.

I am ready for orders.

(if you not up to date with this story check the Bios)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Eppy - 09-18-2007

***Incoming_Transmission***
***Execute_Script/Transmit***
***Encrypt_Level/Dvorak_One***
***Target_ID/Hellfire.Wide.Band***

Welcome aboard, Asano! Glad to have you with us. Drinks on me next time I'm in the bar!

Additionally, Thick-as-a-Brick was hunting BSG in Tau-31; (Good lord, the comm chatter in there is so scrambled it amazes me. Is there some new gravitational anomaly or some such?) The gunner nailed two of their fighters before we pulled out. Additionally, there is a rogue Liberty Dreadnought about, bearing the designation Sanctifieriae, and the comm officer and most of the ship's crew is insane. It was tangoing out with the Phantoms when I buzzed it. Suggest we do not fire, but keep an eye on it if it shows up again. Dvorak out.

***Execute_Script/End_Transmission***

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - frozen - 09-18-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
Comm ID: HFGB Mentu
Target ID: Hellfire Legion

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

I am proud to be promoted a major. i will serve the legion with bones, heart and spirit, as ever.

This is the captain of the HFGB Mentu, logging out.

FOR THE LEGION!!

*END TRANSMISSION*

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 09-19-2007

Comm ID: Supreme Commander Drake Thastus

To: Hellfire Legion

"All Nayehiya ([N] Tagged ships) are to be given full access to Vespucci and we are now helping them with their plague that is ravaging their nation. We will be delivering food and water stores to them to ease the issue. And helping them in military actions in regards to acquiring money and supplies from our enemies and putting ours and their enemies in their respective places."

Drake out...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Treewyrm - 09-19-2007

Comm ID: Taurvi
To: Hellfire Legion High Command

*we* have brought our personal carrier on the field. You might have seen it before, it's a highly modified experimental battleship. Your systems will receive it's designation: Harbinger. The reconnaissance vessel that has served *us* so much will be stationed aboard the battleship until the it has recuperated from the wounds of recent attacks...

Sparks in memories... *we* collect them... and share...

[Image: th_screen121.jpg][Image: th_screen105.jpg][Image: th_screen76.jpg]
[Image: th_screen73.jpg][Image: th_screen62.jpg][Image: th_screen54.jpg]
[Image: th_screen79.jpg][Image: th_screen74.jpg][Image: th_screen25-1.jpg]

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - alpha3 - 09-19-2007

Comm ID:Stratos
To:HF

I forgotted to send this message(too late and my mom said 'go to bed')but here it is:
3 pilots were in magellan with LSF IDs H2O,Pheonix,Judge. I killed H2O and Phoenix but Judge ran from me.
Here is some pictures:
http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen139zl8.png
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen141ay1.png
http://img250.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen140nh2.png

Message ends...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Denelo - 09-19-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Executive Commander Mori
Target ID: Stratos
Encryption: Regulator 3

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Excellent work. You single handedly destroyed two fighters and damaged a third? Or did you have assistance?

Executive Commander Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Hellfire Legion High Command; Hellfire Legion Intelligence Network
Encryption: Regulator 4

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

I must apologize for my recent lack of communication. I have been investigating the prisoner who escaped from Monterrey recently, Carlos Emiliano. The first to ever escape the Monterrey prison - and the first to sneak by entire Legion battlefleets to escape. I cannot seem to discover how he managed that particular feat. However... I did find this file on him. The Black Squadron decoded it somehow, it seems.

Decoded file

He is, then, clearly not Carlos Emiliano, but Yukarwa Matsumari, a Hogosha special Agent. We have part of their plans now.

They plan to do something involving sabotaging an enemy ship in Omicron Delta. The plans also include a section of each of the houses. Appearantly, the Liberty section of their plans involved spying on the Legion. Since their attempt to gain access to our communications failed, he allowed himself to be captured so he could sneak out and spy upon us in our own home. Who knows what he might have heard?

That's all we know right now, however, there is one more lead. His mysterious disappearance from Vespucci. Could it be that one of the Nomad Jump Holes has re-opened? All of you, I assume, remember the last time, when the Silverstorm was almost completely obliterated, and me and most of my crew with it, by a Nomad fleet that penetrated deep into Vespucci through a Jump Hole in the Nebula on the edge of our system. The Jump Hole closed soon afterwards, however... could it have returned? I suggest that we send some scouts to investigate. If it has... it means only bad things for the Legion.

*END TRANSMISSION*

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Supreme Commander Drake Thastus
Encryption: Regulator 4

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Sir, you read my transmission to the entire High Command, correct? I have one thing to add to it, for your ears only.

The old Jump Holes to the Nomad worlds were not natural. They were opened by the Nomads themselves.

*END TRANSMISSION*

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Eppy - 09-19-2007

***INCOMING_TRANSMISSION***
***TARGET ID: Taurvi***

Welcome to Vespucci, Taurvi. Glad to have you aboard. Sorry about the weapon loss, I'll admit my flak gunner was probably high...

Nice kills, Stratos.

Glad to have you back, Exec. Dvorak out.

***END TRANSMISSION***

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Denelo - 09-19-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Fleet Admiral Dvorak
Encryption: Regulator 3

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Back? I was never absent. Merely forgetful as to check in regularly.

*END TRANSMISSION*

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - alpha3 - 09-19-2007

Comm ID:Stratos
To:Denelo

Nobody helped and Judge was damaged.
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen141ay1.png

Message ends...