Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Kaze Dagon - 02-08-2011

[Image: hfmeallan.png]

This is Star Colonel Dagon. Time for some promo mojo.

Cristina Hunter and Sam Beumont. Get your belongings moved to the SAD quarters.
You're both Star Captains now.
Ayane Kosuke, welcome back, your Sabre is still on ...err... working condition. Sorry 'bout the wings, but Star Captain Parker decided to use it for her new array experiments.

*Scratches his nape*

You know. One man sabre hacking array, or something like that.
Either way.

Congratulations, hell is about to get good.

Libera Te Ex Inferis,
Dagon out.

[Image: commfinisher.png]

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Switchback - 02-10-2011

[Image: hfsage.png]

Pilot First Class Richard Sage here, and I have some Kills to report from my
recon run, and the clusterfrack with the [LN] afterwords.

At 0900 Hours I launched in my sabre for a standard recon operation.
My Entrance to liberty went without a hitch, and I begun scouting for possible targets of
opportunity for the Legion. The flightplan was uneventful until I came to Riverside station,
where a Liberty Navy Guardian Callsigned pScout attacked me. After about 2 minutes of
fighting he flew into one of my mines, and attempted to Ram me as a last ditch maneuver.
My shields took the blunt of the hit and he exploded. after that, I decided to continue my run
and jumped to New york. at West Point, I encountered more Liberty Navy Targets(Including one Cruiser)
at which time I radioed back. during my cruise charge to get out of there, a LN Bomber callsigned
LN-KnowYourEnemy attacked me. after disposing of the bomber, a pair of bounty hunters
flew up to me and engaged. I was able to evade both the Fighter and the gunboat while I radioed
for backup. [color=#ff0000][HF]-Sam.Beumont
was first to arrive and together we shot up the Bounty Hunter
Manta to the point where he fled. Around that time, a [LN] Primary fleet ship arived and once the Bounty
Hunter was dealt with he went weapons hot on us. soon after, more Legionnaire backup arrived,
among them the
[HF]-HFD-Iblis. Now, This is where things took a turn for the worse. while shooting
the bounty hunter Gunship, I was hit by a wave of Ionstorms, and knocked unconscious. Once I
Regain consciousness I was informed that everyone but the Primary Fleet ship was gone. I Went and
RVed with the lblis, when a Dragon Cruiser appeared. After a while, the order was given to take down the
Cruiser, at which point Liberty Navy Primary Fleet ships arrived and engaged us. After the
[HF]-HFGS-Flametongue was shot down the Primary fleet targeted me and Forced me to eject from my
Ship.

And there is my first afteraction report.
Pilot first class Sage Out.
<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]
**Opening attachments**
pScout Explodes
LN-KnowYourEnemy Knows nothing and dies

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Durandal - 02-13-2011

[font=fixedsys]Two part report from Fleet Admiral Blake Gale here. Yesterday I took the Ven'Gyr our for a spin along with three bombers. Star Captain Beumont on Beta 4, Major Quino, and Lieutenant Dale.

LRS detected multiple capital vessels operational, and eventually the bombers snagged an LABC. The LABC - Odyssey - claimed to be part of a group of disgruntled naval forces based out of Alberta. This warrants further investigation.

In any event, we got the captain to lure two siege cruisers to us, the Valiant and Independent, Once they arrived on the scene, Ven'Gyr swooped in from below and systematically obliterated them.

Not long after, we heard something over system wide comms about a Rheinland invasion and moved to Texas to check it out. The Ven'Gyr assisted a gunboat and the Odyssey in taking out a Rheinland battleship in high orbit of Houston with the bombers before deciding to RTB.

And now we move on to Part II

I headed out to assist the Ven'Gyr, Metropolis, and a couple of bombers and fighters in my sabre at around 1700 hours. As I arrived on the scene the two capital vessels had just taken down the Vitraya Ramunong and were engaged with two battlecruisers, one of which later went down.

We forced several snub craft to retreat before two Dreadnoughts -the Boat and the Stronghold - arrived to counter our capitals. Myself and PFC Costa covered the retreat of our capital assets, who made it safely back to Ouray and Cochrane respectively.

Friendly combatants;

[HF]-HFB-Ven'Gyr
The.Apollonian.Wight
[HF]-Sagittarius
[HF]-Beta.1
[HF]-Guy.Dale
[HF]-Bandit
[HF]-Tino.Costa

Enemy Combatants;

LNS-Vitraya.Rumonong [color=#FF6600](Liberty Dreadnought, crippled)
LNS-Boat
LNS-Stronghold
Perpericon (LABC, crippled)
LNS-Philippines
Ofc-Travis.Tyme
BHG|Banjo
[LN]-Jack.Will
[LN]-Dante.Villiers
[LN]-Leo.Zelisky
[LN]-Jacob.Beumont
[LN]-Hank.Kapinos
[LN]-Tom.Preager

And some guardian whom I can't remember the name of.

That's all for now. Fleet Admiral Blake Gale, over 'n out.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Switchback - 02-15-2011

[Image: hfsage.png]
[font=Century]PFC Sage here, with my latest Combat report[color=#000000].

During a routine combat patrol in new york, I came across a
pair of bombers and a gunboat. After radioing for some backup,
a Bounty hunter gunboat arrived and asked if the Navy needed backup.
Before receiving a response, he decided to engage himself against my Sabre.
a Neo Terran Front ship callsign [color=#ff0000]NTF[-Suralin
attempted to get the navy
to stand down, but when that failed, he came to my aid and opened fire on the enemy.
After about 3 minutes of fighting, SAD colonel [HF]-S-Meallan.Dagon arrived and
engaged, followed closely by [HF]-Beta.5. All threats, including both gunboats
and the Bombers. after leaving the now barren combat Area, we found Yorktown, a
Liberty Navy Dreadnought. we opened fire on it, but when it docked with manhattan
Dagon ordered a full withdrawal, as the crossfire from trenton, Newark and the various patrols
was almost thick enough to walk on. As we left Manhattan's orbit, [LN]-Mason.Ralusch
took off from Manhattan and started to chase us. after a scramble, all of our party was able
to evade him and evac back to Ouray.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]All in all the operation was a success. I hope for many
more during my time here in the Legion.

Bandit Out.

**Opening Attachment**
Destruction of LNS-Redwoods

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Recovery - 02-16-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
Comm ID: Major Marco Sera, Hellfire Legion
Subject: A successful mission

I took off from Ouray in my newly commissioned Sabre, the Zodiac, to respond to a distress call from Grand Admiral Locklear, who was locked in a duel with a Bounty Hunter Gunship in the California system. I scrambled to the battle as quickly as possible, and managed to arrive before it was too late. With our combined firepower, the gunship eventually fell to our two Sabres, marking the first kill of the night.

I flew through the Ontario system to reach Ouray to resupply, where I also met up with PFC Leigh. We began patrolling the New York system shortly after, spotting the dreadnought Yorktown at Ft. Bush. The plan was to lure it away from the pair of stations and call in the Ven'Gyr, commanded by Locklear. While executing phase one of this tactic, Leigh's fighter was downed by a missile salvo from the Yorktown, the only kill that ship will ever have again. I continued to lure it away, but they fled back to Baltimore as soon as the Ven'Gyr showed up. The cowardly captain hid his ship behind a civilian station. Needless to say, it only made bystanders point and laugh as the dreadnought was torn apart by the hellfire unleashed by Locklear. I believe I should also point out that those on the Yorktown were horribly trained and obviously had no idea what they were doing.

***Attached Guncam Shots***
http://i53.tinypic.com/ws4lev.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/15fktwi.jpg

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - ChillerMiller - 02-19-2011

[Image: hfhunter-starcaptain.png]

This is the report about yesterday's action in the NY and California systems.

We heard that the Coalition forces were in California, causing trouble, so Tino Costa and me decided to visit them. Before we headed into the California system we needed a little warmup and we were lucky to find a randon Liberty Navy bomber pilot who crossed our way...

[Image: HF7.jpg]

[Image: HF8.jpg]

After this was done we jumped into California, where Richard Sage, known as "Bandit" joined us. The Coalition forces had more numbers, shooting a Liberty Navy primary fleet pilot. We decided to shoot the Coalition pilots...

[Image: HF9.jpg]

I must say these Coalition pilots are well trained pilots, however we forced one of them to retreat. At this time more and more Liberty Navy primary fleet pilots joined the area, so we took the spirit of the moment and returned to New York, before we get overwhelmed by them. In NY we found some random Outcasts who thought it would be wise to pirate infront of us. We couldnt allow this and started to shoot them, however they somehow managed to run away but their repair bill should be very expensive...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - mayu20 - 02-25-2011

[Image: hffox.png]

Good day. SO...I've went in New York for a little spy on our enemy and I found two Navy pilots calling me "Hacker". This is what happened to one of them, and it would happen the same to his friend but he start to run and yelling for help. He manage to dock, but no problem I am sure he is still crying for his friend.

Coward Navy

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TheJarl - 02-26-2011

[font=Courier New][color=#FFFFFF]
[Image: HF-Tharog.png]

I have worrying news. The civil war within the Coalition that has recently started has caused a fleet of SCRA forces loyal to premier Katz to take refuge within Alberta. I myself have encountered them and all they had to say was that I had to leave. I did notice however that they seem to have allied with the TAZ and showed hostilities against the Lane Hackers. Here is the point which itches me:

[color=#FF6666]SCRA|Alissa.Kalinin: Get lost Legionary. Out. Away. Don't be here.

I do not know what ye all think 'bout this, but Liberty harbouring a Coalition fleet seems worrying, and that also goes fer tha fact that they tell me tae get lost when in our own freakin' Liberty.

Major Frosthearth out

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Kaze Dagon - 02-27-2011

[Image: hfmeallan.png]

Hm. I do not like this. Not at all.
For what it seems, and that hub hub of a civil war within the Commies...
Zoners with Coalition..
And within Liberty.

*Sighs*
Guess it's time for us to step up and see what's happening.
Good job, Major.
I'll procure a SAD Captain to devote him/herself to this and to find what's really going on.

Libera Te Ex Inferis,
Dagon out.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Salt - 03-02-2011

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Incoming data transfer<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Link in progress<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Established<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Initiate feed<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Lieutenant Ross Keil- callsign Salt, reporting on numerous patrols within Liberty.

The first was in the area of Fort bush.

The Ven'Gyr had engaged a naval carrier and dreadnought.

I was harrassing it with rapid weapons fire, in an attempt to damage it's targeting array.

I was then engaged by a Bounty Hunter, Los-Alamos. Unfortunately the guncams malfunctioned and did not capture the relevant information. However, as the Hunter and I battled it out, I was engaged by another fighter, a Navy Avenger, aswell as an upholder and after that -another- Avenger. For a few moments all at once. Four against one (obviously the navy was hoping I didn't get away...).

The Avenger which first engaged was the first to go down, with a mini-razor into his cockpit. Then the upholder, who was dodging furiously, but to no avail. Then the next was the second avenger, who went out in a similar fashion to the first. Thereafter, some captain obviously infected with lolwut syndrome attacked me in a 'Gull'. A few shots and he was on his was again. The Hunter took a bit more time however, being better in control of his craft. But again, this did not help him. All hostiles were destroyed, with no hull damage to my Sabre.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End of first log<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I was cruising around California, when I caught wind of a lone Avenger, LN-David.Levrone, making its way through Cortez.

I moved to intercept it, as it happened, amid the ice fields.

This proved a challenging battlefield. Attempting to avoid the rocks.

The fight lasted a few moments, ending in the usualy manner. With a razor to the cockpit, which sent the poor bugger smashing into an asteroid.

>>>>>Guncam footage<<<<<<<<<
[Image: davidlevronesalt.png]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End of second log<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This time, the tradelane was interupted by a Rouge, who was attempting to pirate a trade ship.

After it strangely flew off without even a word, an =LSF= agent showed up, and started to get real annoying.

The agent then took an opportunity to bail out of the situation when an LPI Liberator and a Naval Avenger- captain_picard showed up. Needless to say, they engaged me. The Avenger was the first down, in little under 20 seconds with -another- razor to it's cockpit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guncam footage<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[Image: captainpicardsalt.png]
While the Liberator had called for backup. There were now two Liberators. These proved hard to hit, but damage was dealt.

The Liberators then were forced to leave after they had exausted their ammunition.

That is all for the time being.

Lieutenant Keil, signing out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Closing ports<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Transmission End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<