Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Charos - 04-24-2012

[Image: hfbrass.png]

Fleet Commander Brass reporting the weekly actions I took place.

First case, we got an anti-Navy patrol in New York. The gunboats Phoenix and Emperor were out to patrol California and New York space. In California we were cut off by a group of pirates and Phoenix moved ahead of me to New York, I followed soon. During the patrol however, I noticed the increase of Navy activity, they were heading towards us so I ordered a retreat. Unluckily, there were some interferences and Phoenix was badly crippled and I had to take on 2 heavily armed Navy gunboats. I was worried the for a sec but my crew and I managed to take them down but not without sustaining heavy damage.

Second case is a report about a Navy Carrier in Cortez. I took command of the Polyphemus and with the new cloak technology we've installed, I managed to track it down far away from Curacao. Phoenix decided to become a bait for it so we could take it out from distance. Needless to say that the battle ended with minor damages on Phoenix and Polyphemus and a carrier destroyed for the Navy.

Third case was a tricky one. Vagrant Raiders decided it'd be a good idea to ambush our Bison convoy near Leeds jumphole. Well, what they did is lose one of their bombers and crippling their gunboat, not much of a chance for the Legion's Inquisitor and Prosecutors.

Southern Cross taking fire
Gunboat destroyed
Bomber destroyed

Fleet Commander Brass signing out.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Mitko - 04-24-2012

Opening Hellfire Legion secure channel
Source: Fort Leniex
Begining transmission...

Pain reporting in:

Last night I went out for a solo recon mission in New York. I was met at planet Manhattan by 3 Navy fighters, all of which were part of the main LN fleet. I took them on naturally. My primary target was Mr. Jay Wilcott as he has proven himself to be a thorn in the Legion's sight. He had to be removed. My ship was in ruins however and I could not take on the other 2 officers. Luckily for me though, our new enemies, the Vagrant Raiders swarmed the vicinity and the chaos and confusion that followed allowed me to make my escape.

Today I took the new recruit, Louis Grappeli, with me in to Liberty for his first initiation mission entitled "The Way of the Spartan" At New York we were intercepted by a bomber pilot working for the navy. It was the battle of recruits. As I gave the order, PFC Grappeli began tearing that bomber apart. However, at one point it was evident that the superior technology prevailed over the skill of our new ensign, so I had to lend a hand. After two quick diversions and a couple of brilliantly synchronized turns we caught the enemy completely off-guard. Surprisingly the pilot refused to die and with his ship, holding together by a miracle, made for the jump gate towards California. He began the docking sequence and was about to escape us, but the PFC launched only one precise shot in the target's engines, which resulted in blowing him to bits. Grappeli's ship sustained heavy damage though and I showed him the way to California Minor for quick repairs.

Several good days of hunting, indeed.

Pain signing out.

End of transmission.
Channel closed.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - The Ultimatum - 04-28-2012

Source: Monterrey Base.
Begining transmission...

Louis Grappeli reporting.

Today has been an eventful day for a few legionaries and I. A few hours ago Adam Grappeli, the HFGB-SpleenFlash and I embarked on a venture to locate a base within liberty, but to no avail. On our way out of the Pennsylvania system we located a known Legion enemy, VR-Switchblade. Before we could intercept him he managed to jump to the New York system, We where unable to chase due to our power core cooling down from a previous jump. By the time we jumped to the New York system he had escaped to the badlands. We spent a good Twenty minutes looking for him. In the end It was my cousin, Adam Grappeli that sighted him. He was being stopped by a Liberty Security Force L.A.B.C, As we approached the scene Switchblade became nervous and resorted to dodging around West point. At this point the navy was on top of us. The three of us fought with extreme passion and dedication. But I am sad to inform you we had to retreat do to overwhelming force. Adam and I where able to get away due to the valiant effort of the HFGB-Spleenflash, last time I saw the beautiful ship it was being fired upon by an immense number of enemies. But I did receive conformation of the death of Switchblade. Before we escaped we severely damaged the L.A.B.C's hull and battered down the LNS-Resolution's shields. Adam and I are stationed at Monterrey base, awaiting mission orders.

Louis Grappeli Signing out.

Transmission Ended

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Echo 7-7 - 04-28-2012

[Image: hfkinniard.png]

Fleet Commander Markus Brass, PFC Jordan Ackland;

For your actions in battle against the treacherous Vagrant Raiders, pirates and low-lifes all, you have been awarded the dubious honour of The Blunt Pencil. Congratulations!

Admiral Kinnaird over and out.

[Image: Comms-finisher.png]

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Icterine - 04-28-2012

[Image: zvtt1u.png]
I feel... honored with such award. Thank you.

Libera Te Ex Infernis

[Image: commfinisher.png]

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - The Ultimatum - 04-28-2012

Source: Sierra Ice Field.
Begining transmission...

Louis Grappeli reporting.

About half an hour ago I ran into some trouble. I was patrolling around The California System when I ran into a Rogue Bomber Pirating on the New York Jump Gate---> Planet Mojave trade lane. The trader paid him and went on his way. I couldn't Ignore this. When I asked the Rogue to refund the money and leave he assaulted me. It was an easy fight, His shields dropped and I was able to hit the center of his ship with my Super Nova Anti-matter Cannon. The fight strayed to the jump gate and the navy found me. The LABC Liberty.TheLoneOne and a Liberty Dreadnought accomplice we talked for a while (Not a quite friendly chat). We were interrupted by a Blood Thirsty Bounty Hunter (Manta class Very heavy fighter). He tried to claim the bounty on me, A harder fight, but had the same outcome as the other fight. I finished that fight but the Liberty.TheLoneOne chased me into the field before peeling off, I managed to escape with minor damages.After our little engagement I refueled and repaired. during my 2nd patrol I spotted a Navy GB which proceeded to fire upon me, after a long arduous fight I was able to bring the shields down and strafe at the bridge of the gunboat, Killing the captain and vaporizing the Bridge crew. As the ship drifted I decided to target the power core and fired my S.N.A.C so the navy couldn't salvage the ship. Our enemies have been weakened today, Hopefully every day can be as successful as today.

Louis Grappeli Signing out.

Transmission Ended

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - spacefish - 05-01-2012

Source: California Minor
Begining transmission...

Adam Grappeli reporting.

Today was a sad day for the Liberty Navy and one more victory to add to the Legion's ever-growing list. On a routine patrol of the New York System, my cousin 'Fixer' and myself came across a Navy pilot named James Harper. Learning from past combat, we quickly engaged the fighter before he brought in an entire fleet of reinforcements... those navymen multiply faster than rabbits. After critically damaging his ship and nearly destroying it, an LABC arrived at the scene and opened fire. Shortly after, an LPI fighter piloted by Nick Willows engaged as well. Louis and I tactically retreated into the Detroit Debris Field where we hoped the LABC would have difficulty following us.

It was at this point that we began to receive assistance. A Lane Hacker gunboat known as the Morbid Mantas sat away from the battle, and openly supplied us with new nanobots and shield batteries. It was also at this point that we received unconditional help from an Outcast fighter. However, the battle tilted once more in the LN's favor with the arrival of a new LABC.

After several more minutes of combat, we decided it would be best to try and fall back to the California system where we could resupply. After a failed attempt at this, we decided to fight and either live or die in battle for the Legion. Fortunately, this was the right choice apparently, as Fixer managed to destroy Nick Willow's fighter using a S.N.A.C. Almost immediately after this, the combined efforts of the surprisingly valiant Outcast and myself were able to shoot down and destroy James Harper.

Shortly before these deaths, one LABC engaged a cloaking device and was removed from the battle. The remaining battlecruiser then suffered heavy fire from us and had it's command module destroyed. It was unable to retaliate, and Fixer nearly had it destroyed. Then, to my shock, Fixer's ship malfunctioned and he was forced to retreat. (OOC) His computer lost power... (OOC) I then grudgingly notified the Outcast and Hacker of our retreat, and fell back to California just as the first LABC returned and the other had it's weapons back online. It was unfortunate we couldn't destroy either of them.

In any case, no Legionaries were destroyed and we emerged victorious!

Adam Grappeli signing out.

Transmission Ended

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - spacefish - 05-01-2012

(OOC) Accidentally double posted... (OOC)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Hellfire Legion - 05-08-2012

[Image: HFHC.png]

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]
To: Home Guard; Task Force Warhammer; Task Force Gladius
Sub: Redeployment and Promotions.

All Legion Capital assets are to Return to Base, pending reassignment and new deployment orders.

Pilot First Class Louis Grappeli, you have been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Serve with honour!

It is with great pride that we announce the promotion Fleet Commander Guy Dale to the prestigious rank of Fleet Admiral. Congratulations, Fleet Admiral!

Salva Nos Ab Infernis.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Echo 7-7 - 05-11-2012

[Image: hfkinniard.png]

Admiral Kinnaird speaking;

Over the next few days, I will be personally overseeing the overhaul of the Incursus. During this time, Grand Admiral Hunter will be taking command of front line operations with Task Force Warhammer.

Should our logistics department be able to cope with it, we may now have the strength to redeploy Task Force Gladius. I will be visiting Pacifica Base later next week in order to talk to the Unioner leadership about this matter.

Any pilots wishing to transfer to our celebrated Beta bomber squadron should contact their wing leaders. Beta squadron ships have been repaired and will soon be ready for redeployment.

Kinnaird over and out.