Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Charos - 08-11-2012

[Image: hfbrass.png]

Yesterday we received a report of Rheinland warships near the Texas jumpgate - Norfolk shipyard lanes and Polyphemus and Wolverine were sent to the area. We engaged the cloaking device and after arriving at the location we didn't find anyone but picked up a strange reading. We closed in to it and disengaged our cloak. It appeared to be an installation for fortifying Zone 21 as it had several heavy weapon platforms. Getting anywhere close to it is impossible so we engaged the cloaking device and headed off.

On our way out of there we managed to ambush and destroy a dreadnought belonging to the SFC. We caught it off guard and it was quickly destroyed without taking heavy damage. An SFC cruiser approached us shortly and somehow he managed to shoot down Wolverine and we engaged the cloak after picking up several more capital ships heading towards us.

Melbourne station
SFC|LNS-California
SFC|LNS-California Destruction

After returning to Vespucci, there was a report on bunch of pirates haunting Magellan, something the Emperor could take care of. After scouting all known pirate hot spots, I didn't find a single pirate, instead I found a Junker which was transporting legal cargo so I let him pass. I thought that was all but 2 Navy transports carrying ship hull panels appeared. I demanded to know their destination and what would they be used for but they refused to answer and I made sure the cargo didn't get to it's destination.

SFC|LNT-Eternity
SFC|LNT-Century
SFC|LNT-Eternity Destruction
SFC|LNT-Century Destruction

I'll forward Wilkinson's report from Colorado.
Quote: Wilkinson aboard Libertine here. We heard from Xenos that they had a little bit of trouble near New York jumpgate, something about dreadnoughts and battlecruisers. Upon arrival, we saw several Xenos fighting the navy but they were lacking firepower to bring down the big ones. We charged in with Libertine and took out the first dreadnought. A carrier jumped in and we lured it in the asteroid field aftr\er taking damage from the previous fight, the battlecruiser followed aswell.

The battle took a while to end with several losses on the navy side and medium damages on ours.

Dreadnought exploding
Dreadnought exploded
Carrier taking heavy damage
Carrier destroyed
Battlecruiser destroyed

Later on, the gunboat "Spleensflash" was recovered in California system heavily damaged and were intercepted by a bomber. The targeting systems were all messed up and the fight took longer than expected.

Beasty shot down

Wilkinson signing off.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Havok - 08-13-2012

*Incoming Transmission*
Subject: Combat & Status Report

Lieutenant Epps here,

I took command of Delta-1 Today to do a little supplying and earning some cash for use in the fight. I took to Humboldt first, picking up a load of Silver to take to Tau-31. The flight was uneventful and i got to Harris quickly and safely, dropping off the Silver there and loading Water. Departing from there i set course for Lancaster Trade Center in Newcastle, dropping the water there and picking up some Industrial Materials for Thastus. From Newcastle it was just a small trip back home to Vespucci. The Industrial Materials were received by Thastus personnel and taken to Storage, evidence is attached to this Report.

Epps Out.

..uploading battle intelligence..recognized...
...upload complete..viewing..

Attatchments: [X]

[:: Battlegroup Participants ::]

Lieutenant Robert Epps - Returned to Base

*Transmission Terminated*

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Texas Red - 08-16-2012

*Incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Joshua Hunt
Subject: Stretchin' my wings

Well, after my Prosecutor was ready, I took it out for a test in Humboldt.
Did a short run about to get used to the feelin', then,
I came across some pirates fighting over some territory in the Silver Field.
Upon arrival, they bolted back to their hole like spooked Rabbits.

Afterwards, Did a quick run to the Kansas Hole and back, came across one of their pirates on the way.
A gunboat named California.Blue, wasn't able to get close enough before he popped off my scanner, So I ran back to the field and took up a position there.
A few minutes later, that boat popped up on my scanners.
He didn't want to leave, so I moved in for the kill.
He wasn't much, stood there spinning in circles firing the occasional Razor at me.
Dropped his shields with some mines, then Brought him down with a Mini-Razor.

Evidence is going to be uploaded, stand by..

[color=#33FF33]*Establishing connection*

*Uploading..*
Attachments:
Gunboat ID and Armor
Final pass
Gunboat burning
Pop

*Transmission lost*

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Corsair - 08-16-2012

Fleet Captain Samuel J. Fauk reporting. Well, today was exciting. We received word the Liberty Rogues were massing, so we massed our own fleet around the New York Jump Gate in California. Our forces numbered approximately eight Hellfire craft- led by the Libertine, and myself, commanding from the Forsworn. Two Xeno support craft augmented our fleet. We received word that the Rogue Force was being lured to Mojave, so we went to investigate..

We found over twenty Rogue, Hacker, and Outcast ships waiting for us. They were being led by a Ranseur-class Dreadnought, and in the intense fight that ensued, it was brought down. The Libertine was forced to retreat. I was under fire from at least three gunboats, and succumbed shortly after the Dreadnought fell. From what I gather, we inflicted equal casualties on the enemy fleet as we suffered. To my knowledge we lost most of our strike craft but downed at least eight enemies.

This needs to stand as a message. We cannot underestimate the Rogues. While we have the skill of our pilots on our side, they have numbers. Their fleets outnumbered ours two-to-one. While I am sure they will gloat about this, we cannot forget that we too have allies, and most importantly, we are more powerful than they are. We must rally, and ensure that from now on, our battles will be won no matter how many enemies we face. The enemy is scattered and undisciplined. We can break their wills.

On a lighter note, I jumped into my personal Scimitar and flew around their forces in Ontario for a while to tie them up. One or more of their fighters was firing barrages of missiles at me. I dodged and countered most of them, but a salvo got through and popped my ship. I got out in time. I'm uploading guncams of it now. Stay tuned.

Brothers, Sisters, Friends. We will show this rabble that we cannot be cowed.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Charos - 08-16-2012

[Image: hfbrass.png]

Yesterday was a very busy day. We had Rogues all over the place; Magellan, California, New York and Humboldt. Needless to say that they belong to the past now.
[Image: CsAVi.png]
[Image: 6TQP9.png]
[Image: eSh2J.png]
[Image: UiHZY.png]
[Image: Ff6xT.png]
[Image: V1sYT.png]
[Image: nOsk3.png]

Those are all Rogues that happened to cross paths with us yesterday. We've also spotted Outcast warships in Liberty, it seems the Rogues are desperately trying to get some external help.
Code:
[15.08.2012 21:07:18] MNS-Cardamine: Almeida: Just lay off the Rogues and Junkers
[15.08.2012 21:08:59] MNS-Cardamine: Almeida: We are just the spearhead. Here to gather information
[15.08.2012 21:09:15] MNS-Cardamine: Almeida: Maybe part of our fleet will move here, maybe not. It really all depends on you

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - ChillerMiller - 08-16-2012

[Image: lZ7TM.png]

By decision of the Legion High Command, the following Legionnaires have been promoted:

Fleet Commander Markus Brass has been promoted to Fleet Admiral.
Lieutenants William Sweeney, Dexter Heights, Robert Epps and Kieran Persson have been promoted to Major.
Pilot First Class John Grey has been promoted to Lieutenant.

Well done gentlemen, you deserved it.

Grand Admiral Hunter out.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Pancakes - 08-17-2012

[font=Agency fb].:Incoming Transmission:.

.: Sender: Dexter Heights :.
.: Rank: Major :.

Good day Legionnaires.

First I would like to thank the promotion, and add anther dead Rogue to the list as well:
File #1 File #2

Thank you for your time, and may you all unleash hell at those petty thieves.

[font=Agency fb].:Transmission Terminated:.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Joneh - 08-17-2012

>Incoming Transmission<

>Sender: William Sweeney
>Rank: Major
>Source: Vespucci

Looks like the Rogues are planning something that doesn't really help them in any way. We caught one of them flying in Vespucci and destroyed it without hesitation. I wonder where his Moka was, leaving him all alone there. *Shrugs* Uh well, here you go: Pop

Later on, there was some kind of freelancer. Either the Rogues are really desperate now by hiring some totally worthless mercenaries or this individual has some personal grudges. Whatever it was, it's gone now: Pop

That's all for now.

>End of Transmission<

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Corsair - 08-18-2012

Fleet Captain Samuel J. Fauk reporting. Typical patrol was completed flawlessly today. Started with a patrol through Humboldt and immediately stumbled across a Pirate in a Claymore lurking outside of the Vespucci Jump Hole. With some impressive tag-team work, the Ven'Gyr was able to destroy it.

We proceeded into Kansas, and bagged a Rogue Barghest Dexter Heights gets the credit for the kill, I only made the killing blow. Finally, we spotted a Rogue Gunboat and followed it to Magellan, where we killed it.

Overall, a successful patrol. Nobody was lost during our engagements. Until next time, this is Sam Fauk, signing off.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Corsair - 08-19-2012

Fleet Captain Samuel J. Fauk reporting. Went out on the Forsworn for a raid along with Cataclysm, Format, and Flying Tiger. Ended up engaging and destroying a Scylla by the name of Vakal. Immediately after it exploded, an LABC jumped in and we destroyed it.

Afterwards we headed to Texas, where we scared off a group of Rogues. Ended up cornering and killing a Wolfhound by the name of 'Hound of Death'.

We moved to the vicinity of Norfolk. By now our raiding party had evolved to a massive war party, with the Last Sunrise, Fu Manchu, Libertine and several Xeno wingmen. Rear Admiral of the Primary Fleet, Jack Malrone, was there. I allowed him time to build up a sizable fleet to challenge ours. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to participate in the battle for too long as my systems underwent a massive electronics failure and the ship was destroyed. I suspect sabotage.

Luckily our fleet was able to continue the battle. I'll leave the report to those involved, but I hear we took down several gunboats, snubs and a Dreadnought. Overall it was a complete success, and I am enjoying commanding our forces for a change.

Until next time, this is Sam Fauk, signing off.