Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Hellfire Legion - 04-25-2013

[Image: HFHC.png]

To: TF Warhammer
Sub: Promotions

Illiana Serbanu has been promoted to Major.

Fly with honour, pilot!

Salva Nos Ab Infernis.

[Image: commfinisher.png]

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Dimon - 04-30-2013

[Image: OQnzvKk.png]
This is Fleet Commander Joe Raison Executive Officer of Force Recon “One-Eyed” and “All-seeing Eye”. I woke up for a small explore in Bretonia. Took my scimitar “All-seeing Eye” for this mission. Was explored few new bases in Bretonia, exactly was in Manchester and New London. Visibility Level easy, only two traders have seen me. Also, Uploading data from “Spyglass”… Warning, after reading massages from “Spyglass” will delete themselves!

***[[Scanning Manchester]]***
…Uploading…
…Uploaded 50%...
…Uploaded 100%...
+++TOP SECRET+++
..Opening..
[Image: vekgPKG.png]
…Closing…Deleting…
…Massage has been deleted…
***[[Scanning New London]]***
…Uploading…
…Uploaded 50%...
…Uploaded 100%...
+++TOP SECRET+++
..Opening..
[Image: Zon1Yeh.png?1?2849]
…Closing…Deleting

Was not so far at planet New London 18k at.
-Planet-
[Image: 4vlQpba.png]
Also Uploading my route in Bretonia.

[[Manchester – New London -->]]
[Image: u7o5g.jpg]
[[New London – Manchester <--]]

[Image: 2QDB11b.png]
On the way to home, Ouray met a Police Officer. Audio Record about our conversation has been broken. Can’t Upload it. Well. He was engaged me. And I guess I burned his one small wing with the mine. Returned to Ouray…
||Kill||
That’s all today, Joe “One-Eyed” Raison out.

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Charos - 05-03-2013

OOC: onii-chan is watching O.......O
........................................)______(

Be back in Wednesday

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Savas - 05-05-2013

-:::INCOMING TRANSPONDER SIGNAL - ILLARIA SERBANU-HELLFIRE LEGION:::-

[Image: dD5Z3Xz.jpg?2]

DECRYPTING
- {|||||||||||||||} - COMPLETE

Sender Transponder |- Major Illaria Serbanu
Transponder Location |- Fort Leniex
Subject |- Report

Greetings,

Today is simply a glorious day for the Legion and our noble cause. A day of perpetual warfare against the pirates and corrupt soldiers of the Regime, it's conclusion saw the Navy severely weakened. No less than twenty hostile warships, most of them capital vessels of the Navy were obliterated today by the reverent warriors of the Legion - led by the tactical brilliance of Fleet Admiral Ryan Williams. Guncam files of all encounters will be attached at the end of each corresponding paragraph.

The beginning of this day long slaughter began at west point as Fleet Adm. Williams, Fleet Comm. Raison, and myself disembarked from Ouray with three Inquisitor gunboats to patrol New York among rumors of spontaneous warfare between forces of the Reavers and the Navy. We found Reavers sparring with a few Navy ships, notably an LABC, the Ravager at West Point; the Ravager was dealt horrific damage and had to make a scorching landing to one of West Points shielded mooring pins, effectively ending its participation in the battle. The LNS Leyte Gulf (LABC) appeared soon after, suffering the same fate - crash landing into a moor and being neutralized for indefinite time.

{|P-1|} - LNS Ravager
{|P-2|} - LNS Leyte Gulf

Our next engagement saw us on the doorstep of the regime and in the thick of their current home fleet, Manhattan of course. We experienced a degree of cooperation with the Reavers who provided bomber support, and though appreciated, their support paled in the might of our Arbiters, the Libertine and the Manticore. What happened during the fight was more of a massacre of Navy forces, capital after capital was felled as we took zero losses; the first ship to die was the LNS Alabama (LABC), followed by the Groz (LABC), LNS Golden State (Dreadnought), and the Flint (Gunboat). The battle concluded as we withdrew from the field to resupply and assess the current situation, as a much larger Navy fleet was pulled from the front lines. I managed to land a killing blow on one or two of them.

{|P-1|} - LNS Alabama
{|P-2|} - SSL Groz
{|P-3|} - LNS Golden State
{|P-4|} - SSL Flint

The Navy fleet was massing at West point and we decided that we would not likely have such an opportunity to deal a blow to the Navy in a long time. In this situation, I was honored to have Fleet Admiral Williams grant me priority command over the HFB Manticore and the HFD Abaddon in the presence of approving HC officers. We took position at the New York gate in California, our fleet consisted of the Ven'gyr commanded by Williams, the Libertine commanded by Raison, the Manticore commanded by me, and a supporting Inquisitor plus Reavers who offered intelligence on enemy fleet movements. Enemy scouts poorly disguised as freelancers and a Junker came through the gate to report on us, the Junker was of course destroyed after disobeying Williams orders to stay five kilometers away from the fleet. We received intel that the Navy was moving through Texas to flank our forces from the jump hole, in a stroke of tactical awareness and vaunted prowess, Fleet Admiral Williams moved the fleet behind the Texas jump hole where we awaited the enemy fleet. They blundered through and were destroyed - suffice to say, the combat was glorious. Three Dreadnoughts were obliterated, accompanied by two LABCs who were also destroyed.

{|P-1|} - LNS Atlanta
{|P-2|} - The Moore
{|P-000|} - FILE CORRUPTED-{BATTLESHIP.CONCORD DESTRUCTION}
{|P-4|} - Black Cyclone
{|P-5|} - LNS Reliant

The two previous battles dealt significant damage to the Navy and showed their significant weakness.

The following conflict was by far the strangest one, a flotilla of four destroyers (3 Scyllas, 1 Storta), two tagged as 'SoS' which in our records apparently stands for 'Shades of Sirius' idling behind Manhattan. I was commanding the Abaddon, Raison commanded the Redeemer and Williams commanded the Damocles. They were obviously hostile entities, pirates and smugglers most likely - all four destroyers were slain with medium damage to the Damocles. I got kill credit for three of the destroyers.

{|P-1|} - WS Safinim
{|P-2|} - Reif (Bottom Left)
{|P-3|} - WS Orkulus
{|P-4|} - CFH Battlebus (Outcast scum)

The final kill of the night was a pleasant carrier ambush with the Ven'gyr commanded by Williams and the Manticore commanded by myself, Commander Raison was piloting a bomber. We intercepted this carrier in California after it taunted us at West Point, I doubt his crew was laughing when the reactor was ruptured by our guns.

{|P-1|} - Macrosse Police

There were a few other smaller kills, such as gunboats and - oh yes, Admiral Polstaris upholder as well which I might have guncam photos of.

Glory to the Legion, Libera Te Ex Inferis

Participating HF Forces:
Major Illaria Serbanu (HFGB-Myrmidon, HFB-Manticore, HFB-Abaddon, Beta.4)
Fleet Admiral Ryan Willians (HFGB-Arclight, HFB-Libertine, HFB-Ven'gyr, HFDx-Damocles, FR-Spear)
Fleet Commander Joe Raison (HFB-Manticore, HFB-Libertine, HFBC-Last.Sunrise, HFGB-Emperor)
Marius Pain (HF-Marius.Pain, HF-Beta.4)

Libera Te Ex Inferis,
Major Illaria Serbanu
Fort Leniex

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Hellfire Legion - 05-05-2013

[Image: HFHC.png]

To: Fleet Commander Raison

Fleet Commander Joe Raison; for your actions in the field in bringing a multitude of the Legion's foes to justice, High Command has seen fit to award you with the Purifying Flame.

Wear this medal with pride, and stand forward as an example to other Legionnaires.

Salva Nos Ab Infernis.

[Image: commfinisher.png]

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Savas - 05-07-2013

-:::INCOMING TRANSPONDER SIGNAL - ILLARIA SERBANU-HELLFIRE LEGION:::-

[Image: dD5Z3Xz.jpg?2]

DECRYPTING
- {|||||||||||||||} - COMPLETE

Sender Transponder |- Major Illaria Serbanu
Transponder Location |- Fort Leniex
Subject |- Report

Greetings,

This report is approximately a day late, as I have been catching up on sleep and tending to wounds received from damage to my Prosecutor a week ago. Fleet Admiral Ryan Williams, Fleet Commander Joe Raison, and myself were involved in every engagement listed in the following report. Guncam photos of hostile vessels being eliminated are listed below each report, however - my transponder chip was malfunctioning which blocked the IFF Cessation Frequencies (A.k.a 'Blue Messages') from reaching my dossier except for one occasion.

The patrol began with reports of multiple enemy capital ships (Navy) being present in the system, all of them were members of the Secondary Fleet Home Guard likely assuming that it was safe for them to come out of their shells - their assumptions proved fatal. Our first kill of the day was the LNS Raiden who was tackled near Fort Bush by our fighters and Xeno support. I was commanding the HFD Abaddon at the behest of Fleet Admiral Williams who was tracking multiple cruisers and battlecruisers in the system. Needless to say, the LNS Raiden died in a horrid firestorm as he attempted to emergency moor to the Fort. After that, our snubfighters came under attack at the trade lane to West Point from Norfolk by a small force of government forces, supported by a LSC - the LNS Rapture. The Rapture was destroyed with less effort than the Raiden, thanks to the combined expertise of our fighter pilots, the experience of command possessed by F.Adm. Williams, and audacity of the Xenos to keep it tackled while I was en route.

{|P-1|} - LNS Raiden
{|P-2|} - LNS Rapture

As enemy capital movement ceased soon afterwards, we decided to return to Ouray with the Xenos and undock fighters for aggressive reconnaissance around the system. A small battle ensued near Norfolk with three government fighters, all were destroyed though I only was (coincidentally) able to get the blue of my kill.

{|P-1|} - Gabriel Cash

No longer feeling threatened by the presence of a few fighters, Secondary Fleet capitals decided to undock and resume their patrols of the system...which proves that they never actually learn. Boasting aside, our squadron took command of three capital ships, Flt.Adm. Williams commanding the Libertine, Flt.Cmdr. Raison commanding the Last Sunrise and myself commanding the Manticore as per usual. Long story short, we tackled an LABC tagged as 'Hrust' near Norfolk and promptly obliterated it, followed by a Dreadnought called the LNS Gjallarhorn whose name must have been commissioned for the wrong Navy.

{|P-1|} - 'Hrust'
{|P-2|} - LNS Gjallarhorn

It appeared that the Secondary Fleet grew tired of our endless slaughter of their forces and decided to send a new fleet at our staging point in Colorado. At this point, the commander of the Incursus joined us. We tracked their fleet movements were coming from two different systems, New York and California, indicating a flanking maneuver. And as usual, Flt.Adm. Williams displayed his tactical prowess and utilizing his bait and switch maneuver to lure the overwhelming enemy numbers into a favorable defensive position for us, where they would be horribly maimed soon after. As usual the Navy have demonstrated with perfection that they are idiots, despite their scouts showing up they still decided to jump straight into us in the hopes to break a nail perhaps - the result is another fraction of their fleet and a good ten thousand personnel destroyed. Some of the photos are slightly lower quality, as I was employing the new camera drones in the hopes of a larger field of view for the battle, nevertheless, Enjoy.

{|P-1|} - LNS Hells Gates, Carrier
{|P-2|} - Battleship Melinda, Dreadnought
{|P-3|} - LNS White Fin, LABC
{|P-4|} - Macross Police, Carrier

A few minutes later, as we were about to head back to base for some much needed sleep; a Rheinland cruiser showed up at Norfolk, and as the security forces were too incompetent to deal with it, we showed up and took care of the problem. After that business was dealt with, we went to Manhattan with the intent of destroying Long Island after we learned that it a large order of supplies had not been delivered, thus making it vulnerable; we didn't manage to destroy it before a large Primary Flee task force was finally drawn from the front began to form up in Texas - however we did manage to rid the world of a misplaced Outcast flying a Scylla, with extreme prejudice.

{|P-1|} - RNC Horror
{|P-2 , P-3|} - Reif

The concluding paragraph details events that took place during a conflict with the Navy attempting to defend Melbourne (Which ran completely out of provisions, typical) from our fleet which lent assistance to an invading RM fleet approximately three hours ago. The engagement went poorly for the RM, losing approximately three battleships and a cruiser, which really doesn't matter, but we managed to destroy a few capitals before finally retiring to a night of festivities and rest with no losses whatsoever.

{|P-1|} - LNS Reliant, LABC
{|P-2|} - SSL Zitrones, Dreadnought

Participating HF Forces:
Fleet Admiral Ryan Williams (HFB-Libertine, HFD-Abaddon, HF-FR-Spear)
Fleet Commander Joe Raison (HFB-Libertine, HFB-Polyphemus, HFBCx-Last Sunrise)
Major Illaria Serbanu (HFB-Manticore, HFD-Abaddon, HF-Beta.4)
Marius Pain (HF-Marius Pain)
Commanding Officer of the HFB-Incursus
Xeno Alliance Snubfighters

Libera Te Ex Inferis,
Major Illaria Serbanu
Fort Leniex

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Mitko - 05-07-2013

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Lieutenant Marius Pain
Subject: Feels good to be back!

[Image: 002_cm_punk.0_standard_500.0.jpg]

Greetings, fellow Legionnaires! It's been almost an year now since the last time I took out the old rust bucket out in the open. I did take part in some of the engagements, listed in the very recent reports, but I felt rather unsatisfied with my performance. I decided to spend a whole day in deep Liberty space and see if I truly still got it. Here are the results:

I picked up a distress call from a trader and headed for the location. The source was pining from the debris field next to Manhattan. I intercepted the the perpetrator and soon after I became fully aware of his mischief I engaged him in combat. As I got the upper hand, the pirate tried to run away, but it was futile. He was cruising at a steady rate in orbit of Manhattan. When I caught up and charged him with full force he attempted to escape by landing on the planet. However, without the navigation of the docking rings, the atmosphere of the planet assured his violent implosion. I picked up the surviving police officers, thought that the Xenos might enjoy their company, he-he.

After that was dealt with, I decided to check out the Texas system for potential targets. At about 20 kliks from Norfolk, the lane was cut down by yet another pirate. This one really put up a fight, but a few moments later he was ripped to shreds by my lovely canons.

**Attaching guncam footage**- 1

Just as I was about to finish the daily patrol, I got intercepted by an LPI officer, who demanded from me to release his colleagues from my hold. I refused "politely", but he was not very fond of my decision. As I was continuing my smack-talk, the incompetent donut-eater thought he could take me out by surprise with his flashy police guns. Needless to say I was happy with the outcome since that meant I get to take in another prisoner for interrogation. I powered up the instruments of Judgement and unleashed the fury of the Legion upon him!

**Attaching guncam footage**- 2

This is all for now. I dare say I still have what it takes to be on the front lines with my comrades and defend the Hellfire code!

Signing out...

***Transmission terminated***

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Mitko - 05-09-2013

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Lieutenant Marius Pain
To: Fort Leniex, High Command HQ
Subject: Operation "Texas Slaughter"

[Image: 002_cm_punk.0_standard_500.0.jpg]

Boy it was a rough gig. Right, let me start from the beginning. I was recently recruited by Lord Commander Brass himself in a squadron, whose purpose was kept in secret for a while. Yesterday we deployed from Ouray and headed for the Texas system. Target location was the Grande Negra field. At that point the system was swarming with hostiles and general unfriendlies and I presume that is why Commander Brass chose this exact moment to move out. While the Rogue, Navy, Raider, Judge, and Police vessels were tearing each other apart around the Houston area, we slipped away unnoticed in to the debris fields. Soon we reached our objective- Luckenbach Station. It turns out that after Task Force Gladius was re-positioned and our presence in the Bering-Hudson-Texas cluster reduced, the Junkers have gone very wild with their...junk.

Base Stats:

-Core Base Level: 4
-Fully shielded
-No weapon platforms detected
-Notes: The installation was said to be populated largely by Junkers, Outcast and Rogue pirates. It was located in a field where sensor efficiency was minimal and radiation levels were critical. This proved detrimental for our recon wing. Someone definitively wanted to keep that base hidden.

After a thorough inspection of the area, the Lord Commander, aboard Battleship "Manticore", ordered the base to be obliterated. All guns were blazing at the shields of the station for several hours with little effect. Precious time was not to be wasted as the system was still a battlefield of interests; who knew what would have happened if anyone discovered us? In this position, Commander Brass called upon a very trusted Major, Illaria Serbanu. She was given permission to operate Battleship "Minotaur" and assist in the operation.

The siege was raging on for many hours now. The crews of both battleships were relentless in their efforts. Suddenly, the Lord Commander had to leave the battle field and attend to other, more personal matters. He put in charge Fleet Admiral Ryan Williams, to oversee the completion of the mission. The admiral's tactical prowess displayed itself right on the spot. He assigned a certain snub group to spread out in the system and scout for any remaining enemy forces. There was a short contact with an LNS dreadnought, at about 15 kliks from us, but it vanished from scans just as fast as it had appeared. No further enemy ships were detected.

At the final stages of the siege, a friendly Xeno bomber arrived at the scene and offered a well appreciated assistance. Although the shields of the base remained active throughout the whole time, our combined effort granted us the much desired success:

**Attaching guncam photo**- 1

The screams of thousands of cursed souls echoed throughout the system, as the station collapsed under the fire from our righteous canons!

I trust the Lord Commander will find these news more than pleasing.

Signing out...

***Transmission Terminated***

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Dimon - 05-09-2013

***[Incoming Transmission]***
***[Vidio classified]***
***[Top Secret]***
--------------

lSender ID: Fleet Commander Joe Raison, Executive Officer of Force Recon.
lLocation: Classified!
lVessel: FR Spyglass
lSubject: Reconnaissance
lTarget: Planet California Minor

[Image: IL0ytpn.png]

Was going into Recon with my “Spyglass”.
Exactly was exploring planet California Minor.
Yes, I visited Planetform planet in California.
Nothing specially, just needed to re-check if Navy or LSF agents didn’t built any weaponry facilities .
Docked with Docking Rings and slowly was down.
“Spyglass” fixed only Miner landed on the platform №34
I didn’t found any Navy or LSF’s weaponry facilities, and fasts launched engines on max and left planet.
Two Cameras on the Land, screened me.
I with Spyglass’s help, intercepted Screen Files from Cameras, better says I stole them.
That Camera Files exist only one Original, on my Spyglass’s memory card and nowhere.
-Visibility level: 39%
-About 20-27 workers saw my Spyglass-Scimitar on the Docking Platform and about 10-13 people saw me from the bar’s window, 7 from all might be an Navy or LSF agents, 9 of the all people there certainly was an Police officers.

That’s all yet, continue exploring…
Raison out!

***[Camera Screens: [X] [X] ]***
***[Transmission ended]***

RE: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Dimon - 05-10-2013

[Image: Gi7D4by.png]
-------To: HellFire Legion HC--------
Subject: Operation
Operation “Hell’s Gate’’ I guess
You didn’t heard much about it.
So, I’m speaking here to Inform.
Many times we met Mine Zone 21