Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 01-27-2007

[HF]-HFF-Zuikaku

"Sirs, we engaged an SA task force and defeated them easily. Inferno and I each took a target. I destroyed the pesky Red Bear and Inferno Destroyed the Vaklyrie." Commander Jason Malone out.

[attachmentid=1245]

[attachmentid=1246]

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - OsoRojo - 01-27-2007

' Wrote:[HF]-HFF-Zuikaku

"Sirs, we engaged an SA task force and defeated them easily. Inferno and I each took a target. I destroyed the pesky Red Bear and Inferno Destroyed the Vaklyrie." Commander Jason Malone out.

Ooc: My compliments and apologies for intruding upon your com. frequencies, however there seems to be a miscommunication, with

QUOTE(TankTarget @ Jan 24 2007, 08:06 PM)

OOC: just a quick point, you cannot say you killed someone because of the fact I still have the character so you could say "forced to retreat" because unless i delete my char it has not been destroyed.
Sorry to clog your dump.

I believe "destroyed" also qualifies according to your words.

My compliments again,
OsoRojo, character-Cpt. RedBear of the, still functioning and repaired, LNS-RedBear

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Qunitinius~Verginix - 01-27-2007

Oso, pal, mate, The three death PvP rule states

1 Death: Ship Damaged
2 Deaths: Ship Crippled
3 Deaths: Ship Destroyed

Now, How many movie sequals have you seen, where in the first one, the bad guy 'dies' and ion the next movie, you found out he acctually survived or escaped? Well, the leader or Captain of a ship always has a way to get off, and Being "Fored to retreat" doesn't sound as good as "Anhillated" does it. I have died in many ships and in battle reports I have read, they always say that my enemies destroyed me and I haven't yet had to delete my characters. Its alright, because in the game, you acctually die, and your ship blows up. You escape though, to fight again in a New ship.

Its worked like this before, so lets not post in other peoples message dumps about this again.

Verginix out

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - OsoRojo - 01-27-2007

@Verginix

Ooc: This shall be my last intrusion. My first was in response to TankTarget whose post I quoted was on our message dump. So my response was a two for one. He called us into question for saying we killed him, so i called him out for saying I was destroyed. He needs to follow own advice. Plus, he posted on our message dump (Jan. 24) to call us into question.

Thank you for your time and patience. I shall refrain from posting upon your message dump. However, if such happens upon ours, and there is miscommunication, I reserve the right to rectify mistakes, ours or others.

My compliments

OsoRojo

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Lump Lorry - 01-27-2007

' Wrote:@Verginix

Ooc: This shall be my last intrusion. My first was in response to TankTarget whose post I quoted was on our message dump. So my response was a two for one. He called us into question for saying we killed him, so i called him out for saying I was destroyed. He needs to follow own advice. Plus, he posted on our message dump (Jan. 24) to call us into question.

Thank you for your time and patience. I shall refrain from posting upon your message dump. However, if such happens upon ours, and there is miscommunication, I reserve the right to rectify mistakes, ours or others.

My compliments

OsoRojo

OoC: This is my first message out of char but I admit I'm REALLYannoyed by all this debate. Oso, don't take me wrong but... STOP NOW! You are continuosly saying that it's your last post and then you put an other one. Do you need a dictionary? Do you know the meaning of the word "LAST"? If you have other comments, please post them in the SA message dump!! This is our Faction thread. If you have any problem with single players then send them private messages. No need to invade our faction thread with out of charachter messages. This is the RP thread; OoC message should be posted somewhere else.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 01-27-2007

OOC: Sorry about that Oso, that just slipped. How about we just say destroyed in the dumps... It's not the Liberty Navy can't build another frigate. I should be more careful in my RP than I am and that being said everyone should.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 01-28-2007

HF High Command

Transmission.

"Today a massive BSG and South Alliance taskforce attacked Vespucci (Two Battlestars, One Liberty Dreadnought, One Liberty Carrier, at least one talarca and an unknown amount of fighters. I was in ONE bomber fighting them) One of our bombers attacked two SA battleships and crippled one and the other managed to damage the bomber (the carrier kept using bats and bots against a bomber when he had another battleship but i did the equivilent of taking all his health).

The bomber retaliated by AntiMatter bombing Las Angeles and killing over 1.5 Billion people. Luckily our shielding technology prevented America Base from being destroyed but we suffered insane casualties.

OOC: I think the SA should be a bit more cowardly don't you all? Maybe use bats and bots in BS against a Starflier when they have all their BSG friend helping them. What do you think...And YEAH I AM PISSED AS HELL they act like defeating a bomber with 7 ships is a great victory and amazing skill...newsflash it ain't I can beat a bomber in my BS no trouble.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Nightfall - 01-28-2007

Tank, get real!:dry:

And, btw, where are my 400 million?

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - pchwang - 01-28-2007

OOC Reply to Tank's defeat of our Massive Fleet

Well, TankTarget, I totally understand what you are feeling right now, but...from one wise man to me, and now from me to you, take our posts with a grain of RP salt.

Everything the SA posts in *OUR* dump is intended for the Liberty public, exulting the gloriousness of the SA fleet.

It's purely war propoganda. If you want completely unbiased reports, perhaps (seriously, now) we should get a real GNN faction to do news articles in Camera ships.

Thanks.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Dab - 01-29-2007

This is it.

Elgato, stay the **** out of the HF message dump, unless invited in. If Tank posts his opinion in his own message dump, thats his own choice. Whats NOT fine, is you barging in to bash him for his opinions. Perhaps he got the impression you thought it was a huge victory from things he heard in-game. Or perhaps from public announcements to Liberty. He is entitled to his own ****ing opinion, and yours is not wanted in this thread. If you want to say something, post it in the flood sections, though I doubt everyone wants to hear how you think he shouldn't be mad at the SA for making it seem like such a big deal. As you said, its propoganda. One side makes itself look good, while the other side gets mad about it and retaliates. If you can't deal with the consequences of your actions, then shut your mouth and leave.

Now, get out FOR GOOD. If you have something to say to Tank or another HF, use the goddamn forum PMs, they are right there and easy to use.