Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 11-24-2006

ID: Drake Thastus
Recipients: HF fleet

The newly comissioned Battleship Balistner recieved a baptisim by fire today. Several SCRA ships attempted to goad me into attacking them today. (OOC: The balistner at the time had only a few turrets the kind that do nothing) I Ignored them and got the money I needed to finish the ship when I did finish. Myself, The Vulture Of Death and an AW Bomber helped me attack the SCRA ships we succeded in defeating their ship "Dreadnought" And persued the cowardly Antarg through half a dozen systems at least. In the original engagement. The Balistner was severly damaged but it was repaired at a nearby Zoner base.

We pursed the Antarg to the salisbury system The Balistner was forced to retreat due to engine and shield problems (OOC: I had to eat thanksgiving dinner) And that is where my tale ends for today.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 11-25-2006

The war has ended..... All HF ships cease fire, perhaps we can fix the political situation somehow. I personaly did not like the outcome of all of this We have lost an ally that is a sad thing. But perhaps one day we can redeem ourselves in the meantime we must collect our money from the Helghast.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 11-25-2006

...Incoming Transmission...
...Patching Through...
This is Mark Kaine, of the HFC Renegade. We will no longer be commencing hostile actions upon our former enemies. The pirate coalition has been nroken by this war. I wish it would have ended in a more honorable way. Renegade out.
...Transmission Ended...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 11-26-2006

ID: Drake

There is new discussion of war and how it should be fought I hope it will end the perminant ending of hostilities and that we can collect our money. OOC: No other HFs are to post in the negotiations thread.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 11-27-2006

Recipients: HF fleet and allies

We are not to participate in any further military actions against the SCRA or SSO. I am negotiating with the Chancellor of the SCRA and I have drafted an official ceasefire agreement with them it will soon be made public for the world to see and read. Hopefully we will collect payment from the Helghast and make our first payment on our debt to AW.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 11-27-2006

...Patching Through...
This is Mark Kaine, of the HFC Renegade. It seems that the Helghast of Sirius are a little reluctant to pay up. Are we expecting payment soon?
...Transmission Ended...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 11-28-2006

I have been assured of payment within four weeks, the Helghast say it may take some time to amass the credits we asked for and that is okay. (OOC: Bestflyer how much creds have you got?)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Death Shadow - 11-28-2006

Incoming Transmission:
Recipient: Guildmaster Drake Thastus
Sender: Major Marcus Williams

The cruiser, VultureOfDeath, is almost ready, I still need to do a little tweaking on the ship. But In one or two days it should be ready. I am currently en-route to Mactan Base, Magellan

Marcus out

OOC: All i need to do is get my rep fixed

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 11-29-2006

Recipients: Vulture

This is good to hear get the cruiser operational and meet us on the front lines.

OOC: Yeah with missions back it won't take long.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 11-29-2006

...Patching Through...
Good to hear we have another cruiser on the line, Vulture. Welcome to the front lines. ooc: 460 mil if they havent taken my 400 for the system yet
...Transmission Ended...