Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 04-02-2007

The competition goes on!

"[HF]-HFF-Skoll holds the lead on the contest as of yet with 8 Fleet Admirals and somewhere around 20 Cruiser Commanders. The rest of the Legion really needs to catch up or else that prestigious promotion may pass them by."

OOC: Come on guys I don't wanna be the one winning this, the contest is for you all to get our bank funded and get some new recruits...come on people!!!! Get a move on...I'm whooping ya...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 04-02-2007

ooc: Just saw the competition. I was ordering my laptop!!! Tomorrow, baby. Yeah... so I'll participate in the competition. BTW, Can I make the HF bank, or have you already? I've thought about making one, and I've already made a char...

OOC::PI made it already neener.... However when it is finished and turned into a Prison liner or something (Transport right now.) Then you can make a sedondary bank with money only in Theta. Can't risk losing weapons and whatnot...

20mil from the new bank will be put on one of my fighters to buy a crapload of class 9 guns from Corsairs, Outcasts, Rouges, Order and Blood Dragons for new members.

Also when the competition is over I need people nomad hunting so we can get the bank full of nomad guns. Then I will see how many codies I can get for the bank although that may be hard at this point...I'll see if I can buy some codenames from the Admins for our bank.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Denelo - 04-02-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*
This is Captain Denelo,
to Supreme Commander Drake Thastus.

I will take part. However, how are we to get the pilots if we cannot enter Liberty or Britonia? We're a bit surrounded by those two.

Denelo out.
*END TRANSMISSION*

OOC: Just go to NY and whack em, or out into Alaska but that is a pain in the butt just go into Liberty, also pull out 'combat' vessels this is a non RP contest at this point. We are pulling back to the omicrons and Magellan and New York depending on the ship.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Denelo - 04-02-2007

ooc: ok, thanks.

EDIT: OOC: Current update on my progress: 70, 16 Fleet Admirals and 54 Cruiser Commanders. Cargo Space: 456/800 remaining.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - OsoRojo - 04-02-2007

Transmit.......

To: Hellfire Legion

Comm ID: Richmond Hq

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that the HF has come to a new stance with the SA. As of this time the order has been given to match your move:

GENERAL ORDER: HF are neutral as of now. We are matching their Neutral stance. All SA are to refrain from firing upon HF unless fired upon or found to be carrying contraband, ie drugs, nomads, Lawful prisoners, etc. Give them fair warning to drop contraband, but if they refuse then that individual is a legal target.

Regards
The South Alliance

Comm ID: HF High Command

"Yes, your leader met our demands and soon they will be finished. We will withdraw from your space."

OOC: Gato and I have been working on an RP to really end the war, trials of those who exiled Drake from Liberty...gonna be fun. Some nomads and whatnot...should I ever finish.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Denelo - 04-03-2007

ooc: I'm exactly halfway through with the fundrasing contest as of this post (14:41 GMT, april 3rd), with the following stats:

Cargo Hold: 400/800 left
Fleet Admirals: 18
Cruiser Commanders: 64
Total CCs and FAs: 82

I will update those stats often.

Hurry up guys! I want some competition:P

EDIT: OOC:<snip>

At 17:15 GMT on the 4th:

Cargo Hold: 200/800 left
Fleet Admirals: 24
Cruiser Commanders: 102
Total FAs and CCs: 126

At 18:45 GMT:

Cargo Hold: 100/800 left
Fleet Admirals: 27
Cruiser Commanders: 121
Total FAs and CCs: 148

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 04-03-2007

ooc: You have spring break...... I have 1 fleet admiral and 2 cruiser commanders. Also, I have a bigger cargo hold to fill....