Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 05-30-2007

OOC: If no one is going to tell what the hell happened I am not going to do anything. If my own faction cannot tell me what they are doing and the people accusing me and MY faction of doing things will not explain then I am in a very difficult situation!

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - TankTarget - 05-30-2007

ooc: Screw it...if this is not resolved in an hour then I am going to do something drastic.

Nightfall if you aregoing to come in here and post like that then explain what happened. Because right now I am not in any posistion to do anything about anything.

@HF, if I find one of my members is behind this or whomever is responsible for this I will make it my MISSION IN LIFE to drive you from Discovery because this is not how I imagined starting my summer!

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Nightfall - 05-30-2007

OOC: your {HF}Vulture. Not the first time.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - supernova - 05-30-2007

OOC: You may delete me after Im done.

Nightfall, If you accuse my friend of doing something he didnt do I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET YOU REMOVED FROM ADMIN POWERS!!!!!!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF VERY CLEAR?!?! It is getting very personal now Nightfall. You do not deserve admin responsibilities. Obviously you cannot handle them!

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Lt.Cmdr.Olsav - 05-30-2007

buttinski, super shut up.

you were in the wrong. Helghst apologizes to everyone and hopes to maintain a good relationship with both GoR and HF.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - legeonation - 05-30-2007

ooc: Wasn't there when the incident took place playing Guild Wars HFB Vircruz is parked in Vespucci and HF Iron Crucifix is parked in Hudson

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Death Shadow - 05-30-2007

Quote:OOC: your {HF}Vulture. Not the first time.
OOC
I have no char named {HF}Vulture. Obviously this is an impersonator

You said not the first time. The first time i was on disco since January was last Saturday.

Please find out what account {HF}Vulture is on.

I will get to the bottom of this.

(this is not the first time somebody has impersonated me... on sunday a RL friend asked me why i was acting strange on XFire. I told him that i wasnt on XFire recently because it was blocked, he said that he talked to me.)

btw none of my HF chars have a {HF} tag they a [HF] tag

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Dab - 05-30-2007

Okay guys.. Since I highly doubt Tank minds me posting in his thread;

Everyone calm down.

First and most importantly; Supernova, shut up and get out. Tank has said your not allowed in this thread. I bet he could ask admins to delete all your posts in here if he wants to. All you've done is come in here, flame, argue, and THREATEN an admin to get his power removed. That last one, threatening an admin (not to mention you have absolutely no control what-so-ever on the subject of his administrator status) is a bannable offense in most places. Adding that to your past crimes/actions, be happy your not perma-banned right now.

Second, Nightfall, calm down.. First, before you go pointing fingers, blaming, make sure who you are talking about actually is in HF. I know for a fact, that not one HF has { } brackets. All HF brackets are [ ]. Mista has already said it wasn't his character. This could be the THIRD HF imposter. Just as AW has had imposters, and SF. And RM. This is where you need to start to be reasonable, check on it, and then come back. I'm thinking an apology is in order.. Also, don't jump all over Tank Target, just because one of his members did something. Blame HF, okay. Make it into RP. But give them a chance to respond, give their leadership the whole story. Find the reasons for it, you might find you don't have a need or right to be angry with the HF leadership. If AW responded this way to every time SF did something like this, AW and SF would be well over the 7 wars we have had so far.

Tank, you need to calm down too. When asking what happened, do it politely and in RP, no matter how rude the other person is. Also, don't be so ready to pin blame on your own members. It could very well be a completely different person, not related to HF, or it might be a mistake.

Everyone, go have a 5 hour cool down time before continuing this conversation..

@Super, don't post in here again. If you do, I WILL ask admins to delete your posts. I'm sick of the flames and spam your constantly bringing in here.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 05-30-2007

Thank you, Dab, for that bit of reasoning. Let's see if people can listen, and not crowd up the dump.

Tank, Dab's right, take a chill pill. I'm sure Nightfall has a good explanation, alright?

Super, please get out of the dump, you have no business here. You can't do anything to the admins, I doubt Igiss would listen to anything you say, he's seen what you do on the forums.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Qunitinius~Verginix - 05-30-2007

ooc: WHAT UTTER BULL****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see this, I see Hoodlum wrote this:

"A HF member was grouped with a Helghast memebr that attacked and destroyed one of my traders"

Do you guys read this? GROUPED, he didn't do Jack **** against the IND member. And now, NIghtfall is going against the HF, and why? because the Helghast involved was probably Supernova. This is going WAY to far. This is just turning into a big group of the so called 'veterans' and thei personal vendettas.

Dab, Shut the **** up. The IND and Nightfall started this whole mess and supernova is just pissed. Tank is pissed, I am pissed. I'm sick of you and your 'Houlier than Thou' attitude.

This better not escalate out of hand, cause then I will start deleting all these posts.

Now, AS a moderator, I don't want ooc crap filling these forums. If this doesn't get resolved in the next few hours, I going to delete it all,a dn get you guys to sort this crap out in PM.

Verginix Out