Discovery Gaming Community
Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=106846)

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Denelo - 06-12-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Executive Commander Mori
Target ID: Supreme Commander Kaine
Encryption: Regulator 4

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Yes Sir... thank you Sir... but I don't really think I deserve it. I couldn't even get past a simple force field to help Lt. Frost... not even with all these genetic SiN Tech added. I'm useless Sir... perhaps you should choose someone else...

Executive Commander Mori out...
*END TRANSMISSION*

ooc: Thanks a ton! Don't actually choose someone else, this is a chance for you to get Denelo's confidence back up.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 06-12-2007

Comm ID: Supreme Commander Kaine
To: Executive Commander Mori

Son, you deserve it. (Whoa, Mark is only 25, and he's saying son...) There was nothing you could've done. I did not want to accept this promotion, but I couldn't let Drake down. Don't let me down, Denelo.

ooc: OK, I'll choose... Heathen! You're the next Executive Commander! Nah, j/k.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Denelo - 06-12-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: Supreme Commander Kaine
Encryption: Regulator 4

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

If you really think so Sir. I thank you for your confidence in me. And Sir... do you really think there was nothing I could do? I should have been able to deactivate it... but... Hold on a moment Sir, I'm getting another transmission.

Yes... Oh, so that's why. Sir, it turns out that the Ven'Gyr's force fields are not electronic, so it's no wonder I could not break it. Thank you very much Sir, and... I am sorry for my actions. I was wrong... even if I was weak, that's no reason to give up and not try at all. Thank you for helping me discover this Sir. Permission to resume command of the Goldenflame, Silverblade, Silverfire, Silverstorm, and my fighters Sir?

Executive Commander Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*

ooc: Your Convincing skill raises! (92/237)

oops, wrong game. Anyways, that's crazy... a 25-year-old calling a 26-year-old son. Hmm...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - heathensoul - 06-12-2007

ooc: okay, another exam coming up. and from there it won't be easier - gonna have to work in some practical courses + more exams later on. i guess i'll be online every now and then, but don't expect too much for a while.:(

To: Executive Commander Mori

Granted.

ooc: You're right, that was one of the shortest RPs I've ever seen. Mori had some confidence issues...

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Hylden - 06-12-2007

To: HF Command, Lt. Aaron Frost
Subject: SA

I was fired today by SA ships. I responded in kind. I WILL NOT tolerate friendly fire. SA gunboat Thor's Hammer was seriously damaged, and with a huge amount of luck, she escaped my wrath(one death). Next time, I will not allow the enemy to escape.
A picture of our brief engagement.

[attachmentid=2534]

Frost Out! Have fun!

To: Executive Commander Mori, Lt. Frost

I defended the Ven Gy'r. I'm afraid this may lead to a conflict. If they would've done what I asked, it wouldn't've come to this. I managed to severely damage the fighter ace Milrick.

I want all HF to get firing permission to attack, unless fired upon first by SA. That is our Rules of Engagement. Of course, fire upon the FEAR.

For the Legion! Kaine out.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Denelo - 06-13-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Target ID: All Members
Encryption: Regulator 3

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

I was just attacked by the SCRA in Omicron Alpha. The RAHF Ivan, or some Coalition scum that sounded like that, began by trying to attack me in Omicron Theta! I avoided the attack, and moved to Omicron Alpha to avoid having to break the cease-fire in Omicron Theta, and set up an ambush, calling an Outcast fighter wing to assist.

When the target jumped in, he opened fire, and was quickly engaged. The Zoner Eagle, which oddly had Corsair weapons (which may be some sort of weapons agreement I do not know about, but I doubt it), was no match for a Scimitar and several Sabres. While the Outcasts couldn't provide anything to assist besides their weakest pilots, the target's shield was removed multiple times, and only his on-board repair systems saved him. Meanwhile, he used a dirty tactic of destroying his own missile with Cruise Disrupters to remove all my weapons, and then fled to Omicron Theta, laughing like he'd won. The truth is, however, that he was nearly dead, while my ship, besides missing it's weapons, was untouched.

However, some cowardly Bounty Hunters decided to attack my defenseless ship on the way back to Planet Malta. I was Cruise Disrupted and helpless, so I called a Helghast Gunboat to assist. Unfortunatly, the attack had damaged my navigation systems, so as the Helghast Gunboat rescued me, I was forced to eject from a ship that had decided to choose that moment to fly in the direction of Planet Malta. Only thing I've heard of it since is that a Meteorite hit a range of mountains on Planet Malta about 15 minutes later, and was disintegrated.

I picked up my backup from Freeport 9, and but as this is my last one, it may be time to purchase a new ship. I seem to buy backups for this one a little too often.

Executive Commander Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - BestFlyerHere - 06-13-2007

ooc: Just tell Koolmo the name of the pilot, and he'll talk to him. They shouldn't be carrying corsair weapons like that, seeing as they're Xenos, and kill Corsairs.

Hellfire Legion Message Dump (AO) - Dab - 06-13-2007

Comm ID: Admiral Soren
Recipient: Executive Commander Mori

Commander, if you could provide us with the identity of the Bounty Hunter who attacked you, we could record him as a restricted-individual from Theta and punish him for his actions. Though they did not attack you in Omicron Theta, they did fire on an ally of ours.

About the SCRA, they have been warned in the past about attacking people in Theta, and we nearly went to war after one incident where our warnings were disregarded. It seems their leadership has disregarded this. The AW will aid any and all HF attacks upon SCRA. Assaults and self-defense. In addition the AW will put pressure on them from our side of Sirius. I can guarantee the Zoner guard ship residing in Omega-52 will not interfere. Simply send your ships to Freeport 9 and we will fit the proper IDs that will inform the ships in the system that you are friendlies.

As of now SCRA is on war status with the AW. Reparation conditions I leave to the negotiations between the HF and the SCRA.

End of Transmission