Discovery Gaming Community
Celebration in Alberta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Celebration in Alberta (/showthread.php?tid=107004)

Celebration in Alberta - Deep Space Engineering - 11-08-2013

[Image: sealoftheexecutiveoffic.png]

In light of the extensive work and progress on the experimental jump gate in Alberta, Deep Space Engineering staff are planning a celebration.

As the events organizer decides on what is required to make it an unforgettable event, pilots from Deep Space Engineering will be required to ensure the goods are transported to the appropriate destination. Screenshots must be posted here.

If a 'pick up' destination is provided, the supplies must be purchased from this point. Again, screenshots will be required. The staff out there can be somewhat..... picky.

There may or may not be a subsidy on the commodities required, but there will be spot prizes given to pilots who participate.

COMMODITES
  • LIBERTY ALE: Planet Manhattan -> Leduc Station
    TOBACCO: -> Camrose station

RE: Celebration on Leduc - Widow - 11-08-2013

[Image: h4sg.jpg]

Party? I like parties!

Delivered some ale. Not a whole lot, but enough to keep them happy until tomorrow.

I do hope I'm invited too!

- Amy.

RE: Celebration on Leduc - Drake_Forsyth - 11-11-2013

Howdy All,

Now that the Skytrain's out of drydock, we needed a shakedown cruise to test the shield & engines. Not that we need an excuse for a party, mind!
Two birds with one stone, as they say!

Just a few tons, most of which I expect will be drunk by the end of the week. Not much else to do on Leduc after hours, I hear.

Arrival 1
Invoice 1

Pick Up 2
Arrival 2
Invoice 2

We saw the Hercules on route, apparently Marky-boy is scouting for recruits. Might need a fleet training day soon to cover the basics. Also, we spotted an LN supply convoy heading through Alberta... which is odd. The only route I know of through the place is right in the middle of Cassini! I didn't think the Navy boys had the stones for a detour like that...

Drake out.

RE: Celebration on Leduc - GrnRaptor - 11-18-2013

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Sender: Mark Tres:::
:::Location: Toronto Station:::
:::Encryption: Corporate Clearance:::

[Image: antonio_banderas_smile.jpg]

Hola amigos!

I heard there was a party being planned and got right on it! Can't enjoy success too much I say!

Where was I? Oh yes, deliveries. I'm sure you'll find the fridges of Leduc Station even fuller with Ale I managed to deliver.

Run 1: *#* *#*
Run 2: *#* *#*

Just give the word if you need more!

Skipper Tres saying,

Adios!

:::Transmission Terminated:::
:::Signal Lost:::

RE: Celebration on Leduc - Delithor - 11-19-2013

[Image: DSE_Logo.png]
[[Transmission Loading]]
[[Loading]]
[[Loading...]]
[[Loading Complete]]

[[Playing]]

This is the DSE)Icarus,
Over the com-systems my crew and I heard of a party scheduled for the extensive work and progress on the experimental jump gate! That is awesome to hear! So to take part me and my crew took some leave time, and set a course from Planet Manhattan to Leduc Station to fill that station up in time for the occasion! Our first load of Liberty Ale has been successfully delivered. You can find the log files included with the message. My crew and I hope to see you guys at the party! Till then safe flying!

[[End of message]]

[[Loading Log Files]]
[[Log Files Loaded]]

BuyFile1.Log
SellFile1.Log

[[Transmission Terminated]]

RE: Celebration on Leduc - Lord Balian - 11-20-2013

---Incoming Transmission---

To: Deep Space Engineering Comm Central

*tips hat*

Been a while since I poked my nose into this LeQuack business. Here's some fresh Ale for the folks there! I figured I'd stop taking any pictures before I was actually there, ye know what I mean? I'm not half as stupid as my use of tobacco and alchohol suggests!

Don't mind if I opened one or two!

[Image: screen13_zps06e3ea40.png?t=1384987600]

Take care, I'm hitting the sack!

Kenzo Adriaen Joosten Mathijs Dijksterhuis
DSE)Norseman
Deep Space Engineering

---Transmission Ends---

RE: Celebration in Alberta - Delithor - 11-21-2013

[Image: DSE_Logo.png]
[[Transmission Loading]]
[[Loading]]
[[Loading...]]
[[Loading Complete]]

[[Playing]]

This is the DSE)Icarus,
Hey again, in hearing of a new requested item for the celebration, my crew and I head out from Planet New London, to Camrose station. We experienced some enemies, but, none that could harm me and my crew. I am sending this message out a little late as I have been busy lately with ore transports from the Cambridge system to Planet Pittsburg. You can find the log files included with the message. My crew and I hope to see you guys at the party! Till then safe flying!

[[End of message]]

[[Loading Log Files]]
[[Log Files Loaded]]

BuyFile1.Log
SellFile1.Log

[[Transmission Terminated]]

RE: Celebration in Alberta - Traxit - 11-29-2013

*****Incoming Transmission*****

Hey there, It's New Blood again.

So I heard there is gonna be a party, I brought some Tobacco from Planet New London to Leduc, Nothing special happened sadly.

Anyways here are the Log Files

Arrival at New London
Buying the Tobacco
Arriving at Leduc
Selling the Tobacco

That's it.

New Blood Signing out
*****Ending Transmission*****