Discovery Gaming Community
To: Daniel [LNS-Tundra] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Daniel [LNS-Tundra] (/showthread.php?tid=107136)

To: Daniel [LNS-Tundra] - Hans von Goeben - 11-11-2013

November 11th, 820 A.D., 9:34 Standard Time

Bretonia, at the Dublin Jumphole

Frequence 368.1 Alpha

Guten Tag, beings of Chester,

this is an automatical repeating message. Those who are supposed to be its recipients are already aware of the content, hopefully. If so, I am kindly asking for directing this record to a subject which calls himself "Daniel".
Since I was not sure how to find him or where he was, I thought contacting his fellows on this already for simliar research programs used frequence would be a good idea...

Anyways, after I had recieved the task from Daniel to conduct those experiments on Gaia, I instantly set solar sails. Having collected everything I needed for this trip, I flew to planet Gaia and landed on the same spot I was using on my last visit.

Appearently, I have had some real luck this time...and found one of the requested species pretty quickly, only 20 hours after arrival at Gaia...

[Image: glaskopffisch_1_DW__761365p.jpg]

This creature seems to react very...oddly...when getting Cardamine injected in its blood...by the way, it has already had this transparent head...the neuronal activity and chemical cocktail in its CNS which were triggered by the injection were...rather unique.

I have not conducted any further analyses so far, but I can tell that this being turned into something like a...well, sender AND reciever...and having that noticed, its neuronal connections seemed to glow slightly purple...literally.

I will be conducting more analysis on that creature and find more species which react to Cardamine like that...at least we know how the procedure and effect will look like on those species who have a special...binding...towards Cardamine.
I would say that is a good thing to begin further research with.
Fortunatly, the beings I had tested before this animal were all fine...and stayed well. Daniel was right about Cardamine usage on animals....they do not react drastically like humans.

Just wanted to tell you the good news.

So, summing it up, I will keep up the work and will try to find at least a dozen of those special species. I will return to Gaia now and continue what I have began.
I hope the loop will continue until someone is recording it and hands it over to Daniel...

Safe skies and best regards,
von Goeben.

PS: When you are done reading this message, Daniel...you may contact me over a hidden Neural Net channel...I got a transmitter with me on Gaia which is calibrated for that channel...

[Channel Adress And Encryption]

*End of loop 32*

*Starting loop 33*

RE: To: Daniel [LNS-Tundra] - Hans von Goeben - 11-11-2013

*On the hidden Neural Net Channel, another auto-repeating message loops*

Sir,

I have to keep things short...
It seems that my actions were discovered by someone shortly after arriving on Gaia again...I was not able to track the signal back...but here is what the short message which was sent to my radio contained:

"We have caught your automated transmission. You- You are not welcome on Gaia. She has suffered enough, and your filthy experiments will cost you your head, unless you leave now, and never look back.

We are watching you."

Fortunatly, my reciever always records every incoming and sent communication and instantly saves them...

I will now try to find a spot well-hidden in the jungle and activate an interpherence signal and EMP shield...just to be sure.
I think you will be able to contact me with your advanced technology anyways...hopefully.

Experiments will be continued after finding a good hiding opportunity.

Goeben out.
*Message will terminate itself after being recieved the first time*

RE: To: Daniel [LNS-Tundra] - Emissary - 11-14-2013

[Image: rp-daniel_zps2fc830d8.png]

Sender: Daniel nomnom
Origin: Liberty space

Your progress had been noted and others are aware of it as well.

Regardless anonymous threats you have received we can only reiterate the importance of exercising caution in your activities. There is no need for unwanted attention. Neither for us, nor for you.

Evidently this communication method does not serve us well, being inefficient and even most secure encryption fail now and then, ironically most often due to a human factor. As such we deem it necessary to commission a more sophisticated type of a 'receiver'. Attuned specifically to you and nobody else. Make your way to Coronado system and make sure you're not followed. I'll contact you there for further instructions. Additionally you will receive a 'substance' and several advanced tools to aid you in this task. Make sure not to lose them, our technology is sought after by many and none who would be as generous as we are. Last but not the least you'll also have an 'assistant'.

RE: To: Daniel [LNS-Tundra] - Hans von Goeben - 11-14-2013

[Image: freelanceridqjev9ci61l.png]

*During the transmission, the sound of the jungle; quavering, swishing of leaf, monkey screams; can be heared*

I have recieved your transmission, Sir...I will depart as soon as I have finished the last test. After four days on Gaia, I am be able to bring you two very promising subjects to our meeting. I know, it is not much to present...but the "special" species are pretty rare, like predicted. I hope I can change this situation by recieving those "tools".

*he grins all over his face in an odd-looking way*

Anyways, expect my arrival in Coronado in about 12 hour.

Regards,
von Goeben.

*End of transmission*
*Signal lost*