Discovery Gaming Community
Lol proportions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Lol proportions (/showthread.php?tid=107300)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Lol proportions - Crackpunch - 11-15-2013

I got bored, so I'm looking through recruitment threads at peoples' misconceptions about what bodies are made of.

Men are often quite tall, but their weight is usually fairly low for their height.

The women are of realistic height, but many are on the chubby side (I guess the many basement dwellers assume men and women weigh the same at the same heights).

I'm meant to be writing a poem about dreams right now, but this is slightly more entertaining.

Especially captain McDouble at:
Height:5'6"
Weight:225lbs

No way you'd pass a physical exam (assuming space fighter pilots must meet standards similar to today's jet fighter pilots) with a BMI of 36 (that's considered obese).

RE: Lol proportions - Curios - 11-15-2013

Si... metrics.. pls...
What does lbs mean?

RE: Lol proportions - lIceColon - 11-15-2013

nah. it's called reinforced body structure, we evolved for spess
by modifying the structure of our anatomy, we've become more resistant to the hardships of the sirius sector.
what do you think humans just standby and take the insane g-forces dealt by disco ships?

RE: Lol proportions - Curios - 11-15-2013

(11-15-2013, 11:50 AM)lIceColon Wrote: nah. it's called reinforced body structure, we evolved for spess
by modifying the structure of our anatomy, we've become more resistant to the hardships of the sirius sector.
what do you think humans just standby and take the insane g-forces dealt by disco ships?

Realism? Freelancer? Impossibru

P.S. Also someone managed to shrink all planets to the size of Poland. That strange Sirius Sector

SIEMA

RE: Lol proportions - Technogeist - 11-15-2013

(11-15-2013, 11:52 AM)Curios Wrote: P.S. Also someone managed to shrink all planets to the size of Poland. That strange Sirius Sector
SIEMA

Don't you mean the size of a shopping center?

RE: Lol proportions - Crackpunch - 11-15-2013

(11-15-2013, 12:23 PM)Technogeist Wrote: Don't you mean the size of a shopping center?

You mean my p...

Wait, is this good or bad?

edit: Getting people to choose their penis size in recruitment threads would be hilarious. I bet a few women would end up with them knowing you guys.

RE: Lol proportions - Trogdor - 11-15-2013

Today's jet fighter pilots typically aren't furries/children/pirates/space aliens either.

RE: Lol proportions - tothebonezone - 11-15-2013

(11-15-2013, 11:41 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: The women are of realistic height, but many are on the chubby side (I guess the many basement dwellers assume men and women weigh the same at the same heights).

You've obviously never seen a 5'8 woman lift somewhere around 100kg (220lbs) over her head like it's no big deal have you.

Women can get heavy if they work out a lot, and it goes up proportionately with their height.

A woman at 6'0 who works out daily (Lifting weights, not just cardio) will probably see 75-85kg (165-185lbs) depending on their build. Not every woman is a little twig who can barely lift a purse.

Stop being ignorant if you're going to troll dude.

RE: Lol proportions - Haste - 11-15-2013

Then again, how do you know that all these women work out (to that extent)?

You can't really draw much of a conclusion from numbers alone. It's the people who represent their character with a random female model yet give her a near-obese BMI that.. should do a little more research.

RE: Lol proportions - tothebonezone - 11-15-2013

Is the numbers from the first post a woman?

If so, someone's either bad with feet/inches and pounds, or it's a man.

Also lol BMI is the more inaccurate than North Koreas missiles