Discovery Gaming Community
Group Bastilled Indefinitely: (CoJ) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Group Bastilled Indefinitely: (CoJ) (/showthread.php?tid=107382)

Group Bastilled Indefinitely: (CoJ) - aerelm - 11-16-2013

(CoJ) has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1. Server administrators will impose sanctions on players for violating server rules and for any actions that harm server gameplay.

Consequences:

We watched this long enough, as your group did nothing but being a nuisance for other members of the community, and your 'roleplay' nothing but a thin shield to keep you somewhere within the gray area of the rules. Seeing as you do not appear to be interested in contributing to this community with this little group of yours, this community is not interested in having (CoJ) around anymore.

Every ship with that tag now rests in Bastille, and we'd suggest you reconsider your approach if you want to keep playing here. This is a roleplaying server, and roleplay is here to add to the server atmosphere and gameplay, not to be used as a justification for attitude and behavior such as the one you portrayed with that group.

And let me sum it up just to be sure we have an understanding on this one: Trying to restart (CoJ) or continuing the same or any similar in-game behavior on any other character will definitely get you in trouble.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Group Bastilled Indefinitely: (CoJ) - Thargoid - 11-17-2013

Can you please remove my ship?

It's

(CoJ)Initiate.Silver

I only joined this faction yesterday on a second hand ship that needed renaming, I haven't committed any offenses, all I have done with this ship is have one PvP for around 15 minutes, then I logged out.

Can you rename this ship to something random and I'll rename it as soon as I can?

Thank you.

RE: Group Bastilled Indefinitely: (CoJ) - Jansen - 11-17-2013

No.
You play with them, you hang with them.

I just met them yesterday.

I am being punished for nothing.

I've never been sanctioned before, and have had no complaints from anyone about my RP style.

I just assumed they were a random pirate faction so I joined up as I'm bored of lone piracy, have also joined the LH~ but they are not online all of the time.

In that case, can I see the evidence of what they have done wrong so I know why I am being punished?

RE: Group Bastilled Indefinitely: (CoJ) - Thargoid - 11-18-2013

Can I please have my ship back?

I don't even mind waiting as long as I can get it back eventually.

Or is it gone for good?

RE: Group Bastilled Indefinitely: (CoJ) - Jansen - 11-18-2013

The ship is gone for good, I also fail to see which kind of evidence you need considering that you ship has been tagged with this factions tag.
Their 'faction status' should have given you enough hints on their intentions.
You also should be able to cover the loss of one Bomber rather easily, if you would simply do some trading instead of posting here.
If you dont want that ship to stay in Basille you could just delete it.

RE: Group Bastilled Indefinitely: (CoJ) - Thargoid - 11-18-2013

I have not broken any rules.

I don't care if it's just a bomber, it's the principle.

I won't be plaing here anymore, why bother working towards earning a nice ship when the admins could just take it away from me because they feel like it.

Also, pretty lame the way you deleted another community members view on this matter.

Good day, enjoy your little internet power trip.

RE: Group Bastilled Indefinitely: (CoJ) - Jansen - 11-18-2013

Thats perfectly fine and entirely your decision, there is nothing stopping you from leaving, but there is also nothing stopping you from simply staying here, having fun with your other characters.
The post made by another member has been removed because the rules regarding threads in this part of the forum are pretty clear, said member also has been aware of this.