Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request (/showthread.php?tid=107845)

To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - Doria - 11-25-2013

[Image: lWhf6DU.png]

Greetings honorable members of the Independent Miners Guild,

my name is Ludwig von Apfelstrudel, Gründer Industries representative apointed by Mr. Drake to contact you.

We are in need of some materials, and your group strikes us as the most capable for gathering and delivering these goods in a speedy manner, not mentioning the history of cooperation between our two enterprises.

So, the following list of materials are to be delivered to the Dock Master of Barrier Gate Station, in Coronado. He already reserved some space for the items do be temporarily stocked after your delivery. What we need is this:
  • 1000 Basic Alloys
  • 200 Super Alloys
  • 1000 Mox
  • 200 Optronics
  • 100 Ship Hull Panels
  • 400 Optical Chips
  • 40 Lasers
  • 600 Platinum
  • 100 Industrial Materials
  • 200 High Temperature Alloys
  • 200 Diamonds

We propose a payment of 50 Million Sirius Credits for this delivery.

Well, I thank you for your time. If you have any questions or want to discuss this agreement further, I'll be glad to answer all your doubts and will be available via this very channel.

Respectfully,

Ludwig von Apfelstrudel
Gründer Industries

== TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ==

RE: To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - Doria - 11-26-2013

== RESENDING TRANSMISSION ==

== RE-TRANSMISSION SUCCESSFUL ==

RE: To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - Jack_Henderson - 11-26-2013

[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrow, IMG Convoy Leader ****

**** TO: Gründer Industries ****

Honourable Ludwig von Apfelstrudel,

Message has been received and we are of course in. I remember the last time we saw you was when the Battlecruiser had to be taken to the Taus. I watched it live on the news.

We will get you the things you want. Speedily.

Good luck. Stay safe.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations Coordination

[Image: end.png]

RE: To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - Jack_Henderson - 11-27-2013

We grabbed some of your things and delivered them. Then saw, that we can take Small Arms back to the Taus and reinforce the security on our own bases. That was nice. And I kept a few of these rifles and put them on my ships. So... this was totally a really nice run.

[Image: grunder_1.png]

Jack Henderson

RE: To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - Doria - 11-27-2013

Greetings Miss Morrow,

indeed you are speedy. I received a communication from the Barrier Gate docking master about your first deliveries. Very good, you reputation really is deserved. I see we will have all materials requested in no time.

Just updating our list then, we will have this:
  • 1000 Basic Alloys
  • 200 Super Alloys
  • 1000 Mox
  • 200 Optronics
  • 100 Ship Hull Panels
  • 400 Optical Chips
  • 40 Lasers
  • 600 Platinum
  • 100 Industrial Materials
  • 200 High Temperature Alloys
  • 200 Diamonds

Well, that's just to keep everyone up to date.

Thanks for you prompt response to our demand. I'll be personaly heading to our Barrier Gate office later today to oversee the final deliveries.

Respectfully,

Ludwig von Apfelstrudel
Gründer Industries

RE: To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - danski2011 - 11-28-2013

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***TRANSMISSION RECEIVED***
***RELAYING TRANSMISSION***

Name: Mr Cody Otwell

Greetings Ludwig Von Apfelstrudel,
I am contacting you to make you aware that on behalf the the independent miners guild some of the products on your list have been delivered to the Barrier Gate Station by myself.
Here is a Guncam image of the products that where successfully delivered to the station along with the date of arrival:

[Image: a745ed78-111b-49ea-87e1-37afaa75075d_zps...1385660869]

Yours sincerely,
Cody Otwell

***TRANSMISSION ENDED***

RE: To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - Jack_Henderson - 12-03-2013

The last runs were completed yesterday. The reports have been delayed a little, as there was some more important things to do than paperwork. Here is the proof for the delivery of the two types of Alloys that you requested.

[Image: grunder_grunder_1.png]

Jack Henderson

RE: To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - Tachyon - 12-04-2013

Transmission Status: Online --- Transmission Status: Online ---Transmission Status: Online --- Transmission Status: Online

GuildComm ID: Guild Logistics Pilot - Steven Lansley

Subject: Delivery

Priority: Standard

Ludwig von Apfelstrudel,

this covers the last requested cargo delivery for Gründer Industries. 600 units of Platinum.

[Image: nfru.jpg]

Transmission Status: Offline --- Transmission Status: Offline ---Transmission Status: Offline --- Transmission Status: Offline

RE: To: IMG || From: Gründer Industries || Subj: Delivery Request - Doria - 12-04-2013

Greetings Miss Morrow,

thank you for a job well done. The docking master was updating me on your progress. IMG's reputation is not without motive. Extend my gratitude to Mr. Lansley and Mr. Otwell also, please.

Attached to this message you will find the proof of the credits transfer to the Guild's main account.

Once again, thank you very much, and until next time...

Respectfully,

Ludwig von Apfelstrudel
Gründer Industries

==== Attachment: NeuralNet Transfer Receipt ===

[Image: g5xo11P.png]

==== End of File ====