Discovery Gaming Community
[Archive only] Bases regulation database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: Kusari Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=172)
+----- Thread: [Archive only] Bases regulation database (/showthread.php?tid=107886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 04-10-2015

[Image: comheader.png]

Hanshu no Kage,

It is impossible for us to approve your base at such a location that is far from the zones we have designated for base building.
Not only would that make it unreasonably hard for us to control or defend your base, we don't want any hidden bases left to their own devices at some remote location.

Please construct your base in one of the designated zones, or not in the house of Kusari at all.

Respectfully,
Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - Yoshi.Sato - 05-10-2015

[Incoming transmission]
[To: Kusari Naval Command]
[From: Yoshi Sato, Captain of Kishiro|Dokuritsu.Shi]
[Subject: The Maverick project]

Konnichiwa Naval Command,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Yoshi Sato. I work for Kishiro Technologies. As you may know our company is currently running on a skeleton crew, in a effort to provide a lucrative business relation to our employees and provide an incentive a draft of a vast project has began. Our sincere hope is that it will boost the interest among Kishiro employees and possible candidates who desire to join our ranks.

To the specifics, as you may know Nago Station in Tau 29 is fairly close to our Raw Hydrocarbon extraction operation. Until now, Nago Station was sufficient in fulfilling the needs of the extraction quota, how ever. The market interest in our fine Opptronic Arrays has significantly increased, and with the shortage of the employee force it has become a daunting task to keep up with the demand.

To remedy the challenge, plans have began to be drafted to construct an extension to the Nago facility. This extension will serve as a Raw Hydrocarbon depot, and a facility to research new products to manufacture, such as Docking Modules. With the dual purpose in mind as a refinery and a production facility, the closeness to Nago is essential. Since the crew will have to share the workforce, and work in unity to accomplish the desired objective.

We intend to export some of the excess Raw Hydrocarbon once the refinery quota has been reached. And currently looking for potential market for the extracted carbons.

With all that sad, i official would like to request a permission for a refinery and production facility to be constructed as an extension to Nago station, directly attached to the top part of the structure. I understand that it might conflict with the 3 kilometers rule from structure, from that would humbly like to request exemption.

For a flourishing, bright future of the Kusarian economy, i may extend the best regards.

Yoshi Sato
Kishiro Technologies

[Transmission ended]

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 05-11-2015

Yoshi Sato,

Your request for base construction was found to be sufficient and the permission therefore granted.
You are also cleared from the 3 klicks rule regarding already existing structures.

However, please note that you must also register the ships that you intend to use to supply your newly constructed base.

Respectfully,
Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

RE: Bases regulation database - Yoshi.Sato - 05-16-2015

[Incoming Transmission]
[To: Kusari Naval Command]
[From: Yoshi Sato, Kishiro Technologies]
[Subject: The Maverick project]
[Encryption: HIGH]

Konnichiwa Naval Command

I would like to express my humble thanks for granting the permission. The construction will begin soon.

As for the supply ships, at this time vessels with Kishiro| transponder naturally will partake in the project.
And please allow me to update this transmission once different transponders become involved with the project.

Vessel transponder: T&T
Affiliation: Freelancer

Vessel transponder: IMG
Affiliation: Independent Miners Guild

Vessel transponder: [ALG]
Affiliation: ALG Waste Disposal

Vessel transponder: (To be updated)
Affiliation: (To be updated)

Yoshi Sato
Director of HR & Public Relations
Kishiro Technologies

[End of transmission]

RE: Bases regulation database - gertp - 05-21-2015

TO: Kusari Bases regulation database
SUBJECT: I&X inter-price

Konnichiwa and good day. to the Bases regulation database

My name is Fin Luke. We would like to set up a base for trade and research purposes. We would like to set up the base in the system of Kyushu.

BASE NAME: I&X inter-price
BASE LOCATION: High orbit of Planet Kyushu[6k above]
BASE AFFILIATION: IMG ""
BASE SUPPLIERS: i would like that all the other IMG "" Tagged ships would be allowed to supply THIS base (not other facilities)
BASE ADMINISTRATOR: gertp, Wiljan
BASE PLANNED MODULES:
1. Cargo Module X 2
2. Shield Generator X 1
3. Core Upgrade X 1
4. Weapons platforms.X 2
Other upgrades will be announced {with approval}

I hope that i gave all the info that you will need at this moment, please let me know if you need anything else.
Looking forward to your reply.

Arigatõ and thank you
The I&X inter-price group.

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 05-24-2015

I&X inter-price group,

We apologize for the delay of this message.
Regarding your request, it has been decided that the location of the base is unsuitable and as such it will be denied.
Unfortunately we cannot allow any bases so close to an inhabited planet.

Please choose another location for your base, preferably one in the designated development areas in Honshu or New Tokyo.
If you really must have your base in Kyushu, we would suggest you choose a location that is not so close to existing planets or structures.

Respectfully,
Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

RE: Bases regulation database - gertp - 05-24-2015

Konnichiwa and good day. to the Bases regulation database

Thanks for the reply i understand
Was thinking of {left upper corner of c4} that will make it
in the middle of Tau23 and Tsushima Depot.
IF you are not happy with that spot pleas designate me a spot of you choice in Kyushu.

Arigatõ and thank you

RE: Bases regulation database - gertp - 05-24-2015

It will be 35k away from Tsushima Depot and 13k from Tau23 jumphole.

Arigatõ and thank you

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 05-25-2015

I&X inter-price group,

This location seems not to be in the way of anything and therefore we will grant your license for base construction.
Please keep in mind to give docking rights to all lawful ships of Kusari and to deny them to any pirates or terrorists.

Additionally, as you hopefully already read in the Legal Codex, a one time fee of 80 million credits will be required for base construction in Kyushu.
Please transfer the credits to the following account: [KNF]Heikiko.Maru

You may start constructing your base once we have received the credits.

Respectfully,
Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

RE: Bases regulation database - gertp - 05-26-2015

Thanks for the response.
I PM you the payment.

Arigatõ and thank you
The I&X inter-price group