Discovery Gaming Community
[Archive only] Bases regulation database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: Kusari Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=172)
+----- Thread: [Archive only] Bases regulation database (/showthread.php?tid=107886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 01-30-2018

[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Walker Aaron,

The Admiralty is studying your request and will give a definitive answer within the week.

Meanwhile, please make sure to have understood the directives specified in Kusari Legal Codex section 8, and in particular :

(09-16-2010, 06:48 PM)Kusari Kaigun Wrote: 8.1 All bases constructed in Kusari sovereign space must be registered in the Regulation Database. The vessels authorized to supply each base must be, then again, registered against the same database.

8.3 All bases, unless exempted in writing, are subject to the following conditions:
  • Shall not be constructed within 5K of an existing structure. This includes other bases, tradelanes, jump gates or docking rings.
  • Shall not be positioned as to obstruct tradelanes, docking points or other areas of heavy traffic flow.
  • Shall not deploy defense modules within 4K of other structures, unless authorized in writing.
  • Shall incorporate the name tags of all lawful Kusari authorities into their base administration computers.
  • Shall not be used as any kind of freeport within Kusari space.
  • Shall not be used as staging ground or repair depot for groups that are hostile to Kusari.
  • Shall be owned and operated by persons in good standing with Kusari authorities.
  • Shall not construct the following factory modules without written permission: Hyperspace Survey Manufacturing Factory, Cloaking Device Factory, Jump Drive Factory.

8.9 Bases to be constructed outside of the designated free zones are subjected to a one time fee for approval of the project, dependent of the System where the base is located:
  • New Tokyo, Hiroshima: 120M Credits
  • Honshu, Kyushu Systems: 80M Credits
  • Shikoku, Hokkaido: 60M credits
  • Rishiri, Tottori, Nagano: 50M credits

8.11 Supplying vessels caught carrying the commodities listed in section 3.1.5 and not registered against the Bases regulation database will be considered as guilty of the smuggling violation, and will therefore expose themselves to fines, cargo confiscation or destruction.

You are also requested to prepare the financial means necessary to honor the fee required for construction projects in Nagano system, would the project be authorized by House Kusari authorities.

Respectfully,
Office of Admiralty

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - ABH Research Group - 01-30-2018

::Comms Open......::
:: Prepare For Data Burst ::
:: Encryption Protocols ::
:: Decrypting.... ..... ...::

[Image: yuX8AeZl.jpg]
Name: Faction Leader Akio Adachi/Lead Researcher

To:
Office of Admiralty

Thank you for your reply back to my communication. The base being supplied is an ABH Research Facilty : ABH Tsukihami

Encrypted Time Stamp ABH0130316

:: Transmission End ::

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 01-30-2018

Database updated.
Office of Admiralty

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 02-01-2018

Walker Aaron,

Your construction project has been reviewed and authorized.

Please proceed with the funds transfer to [KNF]Heikiko.Maru. The Admiralty will also require the final location chosen for this construction project, that you can send using highly secured communication means.

Respectfully,
Office of Admiralty

RE: Bases regulation database - Thexare - 04-16-2018

.:| Message Received
::| Sender: Brian Miller, Freeport 10

Good evening. The name's Brian Miller, I'm the captain and owner of the freelance trade ship No.Fixed.Abode. I have a number of contacts outside of Kusari that need products made only in Kusari. Pursuant to that, I'm applying for a license to move modular construction components through your space. My ship's an ancient AS-1300 transport, a family heirloom. Older than a lot of stations, but we've kept her well.

None of my current contacts have construction interests within Kusari territory, and should I be offered a job supplying a base within the Republic I will first confirm its legality before proceding.

.:| Message Ends
::| Channel open for response.

RE: Bases regulation database - Mikkelin - 05-14-2018

Konnichiwa,

Mikkelin speaking, I would like to register my base which is already built in Nagano system. The station will be supplied and maintained by Freelancer ships and personnel.

BASE NAME: Edo
BASE LOCATION: Nagano, B8
BASE AFFILIATION: none
BASE SUPPLIERS:Mikkel and Aprat|- tagged ships
BASE ADMINISTRATOR: Mikkelin

We are only for two and want a home to live in peace. Nagano is a pretty nice sys without to much traffic.
In hope you will accept my inquiry

Arrigatou,
Mikkelin

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 05-21-2018

Mikkelin,

Your construction project has been reviewed and authorized.
Please make sure to allow law enforcement to dock and to adhere to the regulation when building new components.

Respectfully,
Office of Admiralty

RE: Bases regulation database - Samura Heavy Industries - 06-25-2018

[Image: 9KFHCLi.png]

Konbanwa.

Samura Heavy Industries is requesting registration of a base being built within Kusari to further our research into resource collection and scanning technology. It is imperative that these fields be further studied in the correct environment and as such we have spent some time finding the ideal location that best suits our needs. The station will of course be happy to host Kusari legal forces should they need any services that Samura can provide and I am sure you can agree that Samura Heavy Industries is an entity in good standing with an exemplary record of service to Kusari.

Due to the sensitive nature of our research, we insist that this station is treated with discretion, as the enemies of Kusari have been known to take advantage of our good nature in the past. As such I will leave the details of this station to more secured lines.

Primary details are as follows:
Base denomination: Masamune Station
Base affiliation: Samura
Current administrator neural-net ID: Samura Heavy Industries

Sayonara,
Hiraku Nomura.
Torishimariyaku, Samura Heavy Industries

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 07-16-2018

Hiraku Nomura

Your construction project has been reviewed, and after receiving the required information, it was authorized.
Please make sure to allow law enforcement to dock and to adhere to the regulation when building new components.

Respectfully,
Office of Admiralty

RE: Bases regulation database - DonSam - 07-30-2018

To: Kusari Naval Forces
Subject: Base construction request

Konnichiwa,

Requesting a permission to build a Freelancer installation within the Kusari space.

Uploading Data files.. 100% complete

Data required includes :
Base denomination: Ginza Base
Base location: will be send via secured connection
Base affiliation: Freelancer IFF
Current administrator neural-net ID (aka forum name): Mark Logan - DonSam
Supply: will be done by contacting the authorized supplying vessels of Kusari

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
Mark Logan

End of message