Discovery Gaming Community
[Archive only] Bases regulation database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: Kusari Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=172)
+----- Thread: [Archive only] Bases regulation database (/showthread.php?tid=107886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 12-25-2019

[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Gaio Jháng, Director Ayuko Hirano

Naturally, we will support Kishiro Technologies and the Hogosha in their efforts to further the interests of Kusari wherever we can.
As such we are ready to approve your request immediately and wish you success in constructing and operating this installation.
Should you require any additional security from the Naval Forces during construction, we will be happy to provide it.

For any further questions, contact this channel again.

For the Reformed Kusari Empire,
Office of Admiralty

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - Trakais - 01-17-2020

[Image: logo.jpg]

<//> Incoming message...
<//> Sender: John Trakais
<//> Encryption: Established..

Hello,
I am cpt. Trakais, administrator of base- "Mr.Trakais SpaceTech shop" (near Manhattan).
I'd like to register our transport ship for transporting base materials (to that base).

Ship callsign: vagons
Aff.: Orbital Spa and Cruise

[Image: john.png]
John Trakais
/ SpaceTech shop administrator /

<//> End of transmission

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 01-20-2020

John Trakais

Our office apologises for the delay in the process. Your registry has been submitted successfully, and the details presented added to our records.

We hope there has been no disruption in your activities.

Office of Admiralty

RE: Bases regulation database - Theta Resort - 02-16-2020

Hello,
I am cpt. Sun, administrator of base- "Theta Resort " (omicron Theta).
I'd like to register our transport ship for transporting base materials (to that base).

Ship callsign: Dark Sun
Aff.: Cryer

Thank you

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 02-17-2020

Captain Sun of Theta Resort

Your registry has been submitted successfully, and the details presented added to our records.

Office of Admiralty

RE: Bases regulation database - Sir_Jenkins - 02-28-2020

>>> Incoming Transmission <<<

Name -
Tobias Taylor

Good Day old boy it is Jolly good to be speaking with you on this fine day Like it says The name is Tobias Taylor but you can call me Toby i wish we could be speaking in person these transmission lack that Quality. I am sure you will agree there is nothing better to judge a mans Stones by a firm hand shake over a good old cup of tea now i Digress.

As you can imagine old boy i am hear to ask to register both my ships to carry and Purchase base building materials from your lads fine establishments and territory. Now i can give my word chap that i only supply people Who are cut from a good cloth these boys are very primp and proper not of that shady business or tom foolery like the boys at bowex now want have any of that non sense.

Now my vessel the First one is a Shetland class its tag is Gateway|-GSV-Overhaul
and the second one is aShire class and its tag is Gateway|-GSV-Pittbull

and it goes with out saying old boy both these ships are both flown by me and as such both of them are Affiliated with Gateway Shipping chap.

Now that formal business is behind use i hope use both a good future and profitable trade with one and other Good Day old boy.

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 03-01-2020

Tobias Taylor

Your registry has been submitted successfully. Considering the details of the request, we decided to add the Gateway|- designation as the recorded entity for shipping

Office of Admiralty

RE: Bases regulation database - Lord Chaos - 04-24-2020

[Image: 1kiDt0z.gif]
ID: Cpt. Dillan Hunt
HQ: Isle Of Skye
Recipient: Kusari Empire,

Office of Admiralty

ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

Greetings

My name is Dillan Hunt CEO at Bretonia Mining and Fabrication.

As one of the greateest operators in the Sirius Market and Industry it has come the time to expand our market horizons ,

As such we would like to request licencing for the construction our new Kusari instalations,

The preferable location will be ascertained by our engineers near the orbit of Planet New Tokyo

Our newest installations, the "Arkenstone" is one of the most luxurious state of the art Sky Orbital Hook Hub's in all Sirius.

This instalation will act as our Kusari Office for the purpose of strengthening BMF commercial relations with the Kusari stock market.

We would request to have our docks open to anyone with good relations with the Kusari State ofcourse respecting every law,

BMF is a recognised company Sirius wide we are known as law abiding citizens.

Our legal offices advise there is a one time fee of 120 000 000 SC for installations constructed in the referred location, would request your banck account nº so we can finalize the transaction.

Eagerly awaiting your reply, as you know time is money in the financial world.

Best regards
Cpt.
Dillan Hunt

RE: Bases regulation database - Sara Tanaka - 04-26-2020

[Image: icons8-gps-signal-100.png]

Activating Signal
You have [1] un-answered message(s)

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 04-26-2020

Dillan Hunt

Your request has been received successfully.

Considering the intention is the construction of a POB in the New Tokyo system, we inform you of the minimum conditions for construction:

Quote:8.3 All bases, unless exempted in writing, are subject to the following conditions:

Shall not be constructed within 5K of an existing structure. This includes other bases, tradelanes, jump gates or docking rings.
Shall not be positioned as to obstruct tradelanes, docking points or other areas of heavy traffic flow.
Shall not deploy defense modules within 4K of other structures, unless authorized in writing.
Shall incorporate the name tags of all lawful Kusari authorities into their base administration computers.
Shall not be used as any kind of freeport within Kusari space.
Shall not be used as staging ground or repair depot for groups that are hostile to Kusari.
Shall be owned and operated by persons in good standing with Kusari authorities.
Shall not construct the following factory modules without written permission: Hyperspace Survey Manufacturing Factory, Cloaking Device Factory, Jump Drive Factory.

Considering the position "near Planet New Tokyo orbit", we require some visual documentation of the intended establishment site, in accordance to the regulations mentioned above.
You may present this documentation through this channel, or trough high security channel (//pm) if you prefer. This documentation is necessary to successfully review your project in full.

We also require the designations of the companies/vessels that will be involved in this construction and base operation. Standard identification codes (//Tag and IFF) will suffice.

Office of Admiralty