Discovery Gaming Community
[Archive only] Bases regulation database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: Kusari Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=172)
+----- Thread: [Archive only] Bases regulation database (/showthread.php?tid=107886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Bases regulation database - Markus_Janus - 01-04-2014

[Image: Okada2Top.png]

Konbanwa Representatives.
Samura wishes to inform you of our purchase of Itabashi Station recently.
While this facility is not currently operational due to undergoing a repurposing program, it is still to be registered as a Samura asset and as such we are sending the details through to you to assist in efficient record keeping practices.

Quote:BASE NAME: Itabashi Station
BASE LOCATION: New Tokyo orbit, New Tokyo system.
BASE AFFILIATION: Samura Heavy Industries
BASE SUPPLIERS: Samura|- tagged ships
BASE ADMINISTRATOR: Okada Kazuya - Markus_Janus

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 01-04-2014

[Image: comheader.png]

Raegen Hans,

Your vessel is now allowed to carry bases related supplies for facilities outside of Kusari. Be informed that if you are found supplying a base within Kusari, this authorization will be revoked, however.

Okada Kazuya,

The Admirals Circles acknowledge the change of ownership regarding Itabashi station.
That said, the Circles find it necessary to point out this station operates many defences, right near Planet New Tokyo.
As a consequences, this station would perhaps be better fitted with a lawful IFF, Kusari State Police or Kusari Naval Forces one, in order to avoid troubles such as the ones that happened not so long ago, when the station was operated by Black Dragon Syndicate.

There is indeed a lot of traffic transiting though New Tokyo orbit, and the station enforcing a blockade against corporations in rivalry with Samura, such as Gas Miner Guild or Kishiro Technologies for example, will not be tolerated.

The Circles will be awaiting your propositions or stance regarding this very matter.

Kaishō-ho Mochizuki,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - Markus_Janus - 01-05-2014

[Image: Okada2Top.png]

Konnichiwa members of the Admirals Circle.
Your concerns are indeed well understood we are pleased you are bringing these concerns up for discusion with our board.

Itabashi has been the center of a few problems in the past and this as well as the potential it represents was one of the driving forces for Samura acquiring this station in the first place.
Under Samura management we can not foresee any problem arising as Samura and Kusari are one in the same and we have spent the last eight centuries working towards the betterment of Kusari, it has been the number one driving force behind Samura Omotai Zaibatsu and is indeed the driving mandate as laid down by our founder Samura Masamune in five P.A. when he wrote our operational mandate which we follow to this day.

I am sure I need not remind the Admiralty that any violent conflict between the guild and either Kusari or Samura has always been instigated by the guild and it has always been the guild that has been the difficult party when it comes to any kind of diplomacy in ensuring peace.
I have ample amounts of proof to back this statement and I can assure you it is not spoken out of any malice, instead only pointing out the facts.

The only time that Itabashi would pose a problem for the Guild is if they choose to once again open up meaningless hostilities with Kusari citizens for whatever reason they feel is needed, which anyone could guess at, as they choose to remind you that they are not Kusari once again.

If such a situation were to erupt again, than we are relieved to believe that you would do your job in protecting Kusari and it's people from foreign aggression and again see no problems arising from Itabashi protecting the great people of Kusari.

When you mention Kishiro Technologies, Admiral, there is nothing to fear from Itabashi for Kishiro, we have shared the space around Kusari as this small company built up a trade fleet and learned from us the ways to conduct interspace business.
While we may occasionally share words between our respective companies, that is all it has ever been.
We are both Kusari corporations that work towards strengthening the economy of Kusari.
One day we hope Kishiro will choose to take it upon itself to also work towards the betterment of Kusari as a whole and when that day comes we shall welcome them as brothers in the light as they too will understand the greatness that is Kusari.

To reiterate Admiral, there is no danger of any complications in regards to Kishiro vessels when it comes to Itabashi station as Samura and Kusari's outlook on other groups is much the same, excepting any rogue vessel that would be hard to fathom how it could have it's transponder programed that badly and if it did would suffer the same problem with a lawful transponder set up on Itabashi (Samura is as lawful as it gets in Kusari).

When it comes to the Guild, their vessel are safe as long as they keep up the pretense of being friends with Kusari
Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - Ponge - 01-05-2014

**OPENING CHANNEL**

Konnichiwa.

I am Edward Lester, and I'd like to register my ship for shipping base construction materials to bases outside of Kusari space.
Ship callsign: Matra
Affiliation: IMG

Arigatou,

Edward Lester

**CLOSING CHANNEL**

RE: Bases regulation database - Lasley81 - 01-05-2014

Konnichiwa

My name is Ladislao DeVidoque.I'm IMG pilot,and i like to register my ship for transporting base materials to bases outside of Kusari space.
My ship name : Gilbert
Affiliation : IMG

Arrigatou,
Ladislao DeVidoque

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 01-05-2014

Okada Kazuya,

The Admiralty duly records your stance regarding Itabashi's role. The Naval Forces will keep an eye on Itabashi's personnel behaviour, in order to protect civilians and avoid potential troubles to occur.

DeVidoque Ladislao and Lester Edward,

The Admiralty requires to know the name and affiliation of the foreign base you plan to supply through Kusari space, in order to grant your request.

Kaishō-ho Mochizuki,
Kusari Naval Forces.

RE: Bases regulation database - US| - 01-05-2014

[Image: 29d8ver.png]

Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S

Greetings,
the Universal Shipping, Inc. would like to request permission to transport station supplies through Kusari space.

These supplies would be transported back to our own station residing within Liberty. We will import various other commodities to ensure the economic well-being of Kusari. You will find our ships are tagged with [*USI*] on the hull. This is a request on behalf of all [*USI*] tagged vessels.

Signed,
James Barlow
General Manager of 3M
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: Bases regulation database - Ponge - 01-05-2014

**OPENING CHANNEL**

Konnichiwa.

Me and my associate, Mr. DeVidoque would like to build an own IMG mining base in the Taus, which's name is not public yet. We also would like to support other IMG bases (both existing ones, like Falster, and future ones). Also add the Gateway base, Oceana Shipping Platform. We also shall ship in wares of high demand to Kusari.
Arigatou,

Edward Lester

**CLOSING CHANNEL**

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 01-07-2014

Barlow James,

Universal Shipping transports were added to the authorized list concerning facilities supplies carriers.
Please note you will have to make another request if you intend to supply a facility in Kusari sovereign space.

Lester Edward,

The callsigns of your ship and of the one belonging to your associate will be added shortly to the database.

Kaishō-ho Mochizuki,
Kusari Naval Forces.

RE: Bases regulation database - Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH - 01-10-2014

[Image: SeanStone_TB_start.png]

Encryption: High, Business grade
Sender: Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH
Sent from: planet New Berlin, New Berlin system, Rheinland
To: Kusari bases regulation administration
Subject: Registration

Greetings dear madam or sir! My name is Sean Stone and I´m executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH, independent transport company which is affiliated member of IMG, flying under guild´s papers. I would like to register our ship under paragraph 1-3 of this database to be allowed to transport materials used on bases outside Kusari. Currently, only destination will be Shuri base in Okinawa, but possibly in future there might be others if we acquire some interesting contract. All our ships use identification tag Stone.Bros.Ltd/GmbH- and use IMG identification papers. If you have any further questions, please contact me.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

[Image: TB_end.png]