Discovery Gaming Community
[Archive only] Bases regulation database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: Kusari Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=172)
+----- Thread: [Archive only] Bases regulation database (/showthread.php?tid=107886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Bases regulation database - Redacted.Member1-4 - 10-16-2014

[Image: 6xNGZFy.jpg?1]

To: Kusari Naval Forces Admiralty, Base Registration database
Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa
Subject: Base Supply permit requisition

To whoever it may concern.

Konnichiwa good sirs. My name is Tokiomi Katagawa, and I am speaking as a representative of the Hogosha Association.

Due to the business of some of our associates, we have been granted access to some bases located in Kusari, mainly Samura owned installations, which request us to bring them supplies for maintenance and other specific construction projects.

Whit this in mind, we of the Hogosha Association would like to register our ships for the purpose of supplying this and other bases, in accordance to the Kusari law.

I bid you a good day.
Tokiomi Katagawa

Organization Name: The Hogosha Assocaition
Organization Affiliation: Hogosha
Vessel Desigantion (Tag): [HA]

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 10-16-2014

[Image: comheader.png]

Announcement:

Nebula Complex and its suppliers have been accepted and registered.
The Hogosha Association has been registered as suppliers.

Muroto Trade Center and Mimasaka Base have been removed from the registry as those installations do not exist anymore.
Suppliers registered for these installations have been removed as well. Please register again if you wish to supply other bases.

That would be all.

Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - kuvacz - 10-18-2014

Kanojo o mukae rareru,

my name is Max Maynard, I am the captain of the "Raging-Granny", an old rusty, refloated Pilgrim Liner.

Hereby I'd like to request to be registered as a base supplier that will occasionaly supply various bases,
in and outside of kusarian space.

Captain: Max Maynard
Ship: [FL]_Raging-Granny
Identification: Freelancer

Keigu,

Max Maynard

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Police - 10-31-2014

ID: [KP] Kusari Police
SENDER: Yasmashita Miharu
TARGET: Kusari Base Regularisation Database
SUBJECT: Base Materials.
ENCRIPTION: Level 6
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
COMMENCING VISUAL:

[Image: 2cfdt3l.jpg]

Konnichiwa

My name is Yashimahita Miharu and i'm the spokesperson of the Kusari Police.

The police forces of kusari have an official request for it's gouvernment. We would like to have the permission to move base affiliated materials. This would be to confiscate them from those who aren't permitted and to supply various bases. In addition we might set up an own base but that's not sure yet.

Signed

Yashimahita Miharu
Leader of the Kusari Police.

RE: Bases regulation database - ALG Classic - 11-22-2014

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

To whom it may concern;

I'm Lena Atzenbruck, president of ALG.
I was just contacted by a support pilot of ours, Jack White, flying the [ALG]-TGX-Erfurt.
Apparently, we embarrassingly missed this section of Kusari law in our dealings so far, and as it's never caused problems, we never noticed.

He tells me a very polite police officer informed him of the required license, and even allowed him to continue his flight regardless.

In any case, it's high time for ALG to acquire a license for carrying base supplying and construction goods.
We supply many bases in the area - currently none in Kusari space itself, but many nearby. Not the least of which is our own installation in Frankfurt, Bodensee Outpost.
Aside from that, we often supply IMG installations in the Taus, other Tau installations, and even occasionally bases in Gallia.

The form information would be:

Affiliation: ALG Waste Disposal
Callsign: [ALG]-

Thank you for your time.

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 11-25-2014

Yashimahita Miharu,

The Kusari Police will of course be allowed to move base related materials. Your license is hereby granted.

Lena Atzenbruck,

ALG has been a respectable company and a good business partner for Kusari. As we are convinced that you will never supply any illegal bases we will hereby grant you the license to move base related materials.

Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

RE: Bases regulation database - Aereon - 11-28-2014

Good Evening Kusari Government
My Name is Gary Shaw CFO of Star Enterprises a Zoner Group Located in Omega 9 I Would like to Register Vessels with our [Star] Tag under

Quote:1-3 All vessels entering in Kusari space to supply a base located outside of Kusari sovereign space must be archived in this database.

Data required includes :

• Affiliation.
  • Callsign.
Affiliation : Zoner
Callsign : Any Vessels with [Star] Tag

We Will Abide by Kusari Law Whilst in Kusari Space
Visual Proof : [Star] Tagged Zoner Whale
Whilst we Often don't gain supplies and materials from nearby systems we do have to travel to kusari for some items , Rest assured we wont come empty handed. Our Close location to Omega 11 grants access to Uncut Diamonds which we will Ship to Roppongi station.
I Hope this is information is What you need.

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 11-29-2014

Gary Shaw,

We are satisfied with the information you have provided us. The ships of Star Enterprises will be added to the registry and you may transport base related materials legally in Kusari from now on.

Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

RE: Bases regulation database - Lumik - 12-06-2014

Priority: High
Encryption: Medium
Name ID: Takeo Hiranuma
Subject: Request for base supply ship registration

Konnichiwa! I would like to register Kujira class ship, which I recently bought, so I will be able to get contracts for base supplying, especially for bases in Okinawa. Here is the required information:

Code:
Affiliation: GMG
Callsign: Silent.Beauty

Arigato for processing.

MESSAGE END

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 12-09-2014

Takeo Hiranuma,

We are satisfied with the information you have provided us. The ship Silent.Beauty will be added to the registry and you may transport base related materials legally in Kusari from now on.

Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.