Discovery Gaming Community
The Emerald Princess - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Emerald Princess (/showthread.php?tid=107892)

The Emerald Princess - Johnny Rico - 11-26-2013

// this is open to myself and AlphaWolf215 feedback is welcome Via PM please do not post here

Ethan Entered his room on Freeport 10 after a day on a transport run
as he entered he notices a letter on the floor a slight bulge in the centre. He opens the paper envelope and it is from his family's attorney.

Ethan starts to read the message

Quote:Mr Carter,
I am deeply sorry to inform you that your father passed away today, As stated in his will i am contacting you to let you know he has left you a ship i can't give you any more information in this message i need to see you in person please make your way to Livadia Shipyard in the Omicron 74 system.
Once you arrive please come straight to my office and we can go through the paperwork and get thing sorted hope to see you soon.

M.Johnson

Message ends

Ethan Sits back, noticing the ship activation codes and a key sitting inside the envelope, thinking to himself “well if i am getting some sort of ship i will need my best engineer with me and there is only one man i will trust with my ship, Miguel el’Fierez.

Ethan Leans forward and opens up the transmission tab on his computer and starts to type…..

Quote:Miguel my old friend i don't have time to explain but i need you to meet me on Livadia Shipyard in the Omicron 74 system. Please get There as soon as you can I will be leaving on the next shuttle from Freeport 10 so i should be there in the next day or two.

Ethan Carter.

Ethan sits back and reads the message before hitting the send button He then picks up the envelope and heads to the shuttle bay to book his flight.

2 Hours later Ethan Boards the Shuttle to the Omicron 74 System holding the envelope in his hand, As Ethan sits down he thinks to himself “I hope Miguel gets the message”

RE: The Emerald Princess - AlphaWolf215 - 11-30-2013

Miguel puts down his tools, once more a busy week, work booming in Cortez and Magellan due to the fighting, a ship repair man suddenly a profitable job thanks to war. At one point, he didn't see how war could be profitable for anyone, but when the fighting started in those border worlds, and people started coming to him, he was clearly proven wrong. Taking a break, he moves into his office, checking his messages. He finds one from Ethan, an old friend, and few times a customer too. He opens it, formulating a reply

Hola Ethan,

Long time no see amigo. You still have those credits you owe me? I don't want to have to hunt you for them.

He smiles into the camera, a little mischeviously

Anyways, you need me in the Omicrons? This better be good, and you know it's going to cost you more si? And whats this disparates that you don't have time to explain. It better be good to go that far, in fact, i'll put a thousand credits on it, plus we forget what you owe me, to see it's not even worth my efforts!

You better be ready for my arrival, i'll bring my tools and components with me, see you soon Ethan.

Miguel

He sits back, reading through, smiling to himself, thinking he is about to become a thousand credits richer.

RE: The Emerald Princess - Johnny Rico - 11-30-2013

Ethan Lands on Livadia Shipyard at 00:36 as he gets of the Shuttle he is stopped by member of the Security team.

“Mr Carter we have been expecting you
We have a room ready for you please follow me”

Ethan follows the guard to his room.

“Here you go sir this is your room good night” With that the guard walks away

Ethan enters his room has a look round and sees the main thing he wants a computer Ethan walks to the computer and sits down, Ethan logs on to his Message system he sees the message from Miguel.

Ethan opens the message and sits back and reads it

Ethan smiles at the comment about the creds and starts to type his reply

Miguel my friend i have arrived at Livadia Shipyard and trust me its worth the effort and as for the cost of getting here dont worry just stick it on my bill.

i will arrange for a room here for you first thing. Now i am going to sleep hope to see you soon old friend

Ethan hits the send key and logs off

RE: The Emerald Princess - AlphaWolf215 - 12-12-2013

In transit to Livadia, he received the message. Having cleaned up a little, wearing an immaculate suit now. He opened the mail system, seeing the message from Ethan. He frowns at the bill comment, instantly hitting reply

Bill. What bill amigo?

Your "bill" is what you owe me. You better pay up soon, i'm almost there. I brought Alfonso...

A big, burly man can be seen behind him cracking his knuckles

with me, in case you tried to get out of it again.

Prepare my room, i will be with you soon. My tools will be dropped off in the hangars cuando llego allí.

I will see you soon Ethan

Miguel

He sat back, indicating Alfonso prepare, they where close by now, only a few hours out. Ethan will soon pay up, or get his comeuppance.