Discovery Gaming Community
To: Luke Orsini-Contari - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Luke Orsini-Contari (/showthread.php?tid=107989)

Pages: 1 2

To: Luke Orsini-Contari - Trigger. - 11-28-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal_zpsc232a092.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Dear Senor Luke Orsini-Contari,

This is Mr. Trigger from The Lane Hackers. We have recently found out that our Interrogatories are full. We have captured nearly three thousand bounty hunters, police and navy officers, as well as some other corporatocratic criminals. I contact you now because we know that Malta needs new workers for its plantations, and we believe that our captives might prove to be more resilient than your average slave you buy from the Slaver's Union.

Here is our offer: In exchange for several of your recently developed fighters and bombers, let's say four of each class, we would offer you 3000 of highest quality workers as well as any reasonable amount of credits.

How does that sound to you?

Signed Trigger
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Luke Orsini-Contari - Luke. - 11-28-2013

(--- ACCESSING CHANNEL ---)
(--- SENDER ID: Luke Orsini ---)
(--- CHANNEL ID: 67BF42 CL Private Communications Channel ---)
----------------------------------------------
[Image: xtUCrYz.png]

A Lane Hacker, hmm? Become quite the presence recently.

However...I am feeling nothing more than insulted right now. Three thousand!? Are you seeing double, signore? I find that incredibly hard to believe. If you wish for us to hand some of our pride and glory over to you, you'll have to start thinking like something more than a drunken Corsair.

Come back to reality and then we may negotiate.

Comandante Luke Orsini-Contari

[Image: nuiVxMP.png]

To: Luke Orsini-Contari, The Contari Lance - Nicole Hunter - 11-30-2013

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Senor Orsini,

Mr Trigger told me that you did not treat him seriously. I understand that you have just recently took control over Malta and thus did not have much experience with the Lane Hackers and their professors. So please keep in mind that when it comes to business we are always serious, even to such extent that one could say we lack sense of humour.

[Image: 37.png]

Many years ago Professor Phate and Professor Moriarty initiated a certain project which sparked a lot of dreadful rumours, some of which maybe reached you. Although this is pretty much confidential data, I see no reason why we should not share it with you. Project Eviscerator, as we call it now, is a gigantic cryogenic prison where most of our captured enemies are stored after we have completed their mania-interrogation and mental-conditioning, for example using cardamine induced trance controlled by hypnotainment bands or good old fashioned neural pain-amplifiers. I can assure you that an average guest's free will is completely broken, while his personality reduced to a microscopic remnant of itself. Do not feel sorry for them though. I assure you that if they were captured by the Rogues instead, they would have been painfully tortured, possibly mutilated and finally savagely killed. Instead these slaves of corporatocracy have a chance to experience our re-education program and possibly help us through a hard work on your plantations. I attach incomplete storage log, although I don't understand why you found it hard to believe, especially when a typical batch of slaves delivered by the Union is counted in thousands.

However, let us return to the merits of the case. As I have told you personally in Tau-23 during our unexpected meeting, we are interested in mutually respectful and beneficial healthy business relations with the Contari Lance. I hope I am not mistaken that your intentions are quite similar in this department?

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Luke Orsini-Contari - Trigger. - 12-01-2013

...Leiden.Network.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

-Transmission boost detected-

RE: To: Luke Orsini-Contari - Luke. - 12-02-2013

Hola once again. Mi scuso for the delayed response.

Well...I must say I did not expect such a knowledgeable response. I've not doubted your intentions before, signorina Hunter. It seems I was wrong and therefore after much discussion, we'd be happy to take in the slaves that you'll delightfully pick for us. Rest assured there will be space for them to be put to use. Not that it would matter to you.

However in return for handing members of our pride and glory over to you, we'd like some of your technology in return. Your "Hellflurry Mark V" Tachyon Cannons to be more specific. Our punchy Wyrms are not to all our pilots tastes it seems and with the recent degradation in the performance of the Krakens, a wider variety would be most helpful to us.

Upon agreement, arrangements for the ships to be handed to you will be made upon counting the slaves as they're transferred to us at the same time. It would be a pleasure to do business with the Lane Hackers.

Grazie per il vostro tempo

RE: To: Luke Orsini-Contari - Luke. - 12-04-2013

...Rispedizione della trasmissione...

RE: To: Luke Orsini-Contari - Trigger. - 12-05-2013

...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal_zpsc232a092.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Dear Commandante Orsini,

Our transport, Airdrie Traverser, should have already arrived at Omicron Alpha. As we promised, it is loaded with over 3000 prisoners and 36 Hellflurry guns, as well as 10 turrets. If you need more, contact us. Once the transfer is complete, we will start transfering your ships consequently from your bases during our convoys to Malta.

Signed Trigger

RE: To: Luke Orsini-Contari - Trigger. - 12-08-2013

...Mactan.Network.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

-Transmission boost detected-

RE: To: Luke Orsini-Contari - Luke. - 12-13-2013

Hola on this rather belated note.

The deal has not been forgotten by any means as it benefits both of our parties. It's been a busy time on Savona for me at the very least and has not relented up until very recent days. It's starting to feel weird just sitting in the cockpit of my Rapier.

I will be in contact over the next couple of days to arrange for the relevant transfers, over S.K.Y.P.E channels. Apologies for the long wait.

RE: To: Luke Orsini-Contari - JonahC - 12-16-2013

...Infiltrator.Orlov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: OrlovFormal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Good day to you Mr.Orsini,
I am letting you know we turned over custody of the prisoners we agreed on to the indoctrination facilities on planet Malta. I am sure they will serve you well.
Visual Manifests: [1][2][3][4]