Discovery Gaming Community
pilgrim liner - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: pilgrim liner (/showthread.php?tid=108058)

Pages: 1 2

pilgrim liner - jide - 11-29-2013

since its a 3600 transport, can its be used by freelancer ID or the "liner" restriction still apply on the server?

RE: pilgrim liner - Karst - 11-29-2013

No, there is no liner restriction. Liners are treated the same as transports, so freelancers can indeed fly the Pilgrim Liner.

RE: pilgrim liner - jide - 11-29-2013

(11-29-2013, 11:37 PM)Karst Wrote: No, there is no liner restriction. Liners are treated the same as transports, so freelancers can indeed fly the Pilgrim Liner.

thank you, wasnt sure cause in previous version of the game there was a liner restriction for many id

RE: pilgrim liner - princeps007 - 05-26-2014

Trying to continue the thread instead of opening a new one. Question: If I have a freelancer ID and I'm using a pilgrim liner am I freely allowed to fly around house space like Liberty for ex. without being CD by house police for any crime ?! I am transporting legal cargo and my IFF confirms me as being friendly or neutral!

Any idea?!

Thank you

RE: pilgrim liner - SnakThree - 05-26-2014

Check if the ship you are flying is legal in the area you operate.

RE: pilgrim liner - Sabru - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 09:55 AM)princeps007 Wrote: Trying to continue the thread instead of opening a new one. Question: If I have a freelancer ID and I'm using a pilgrim liner am I freely allowed to fly around house space like Liberty for ex. without being CD by house police for any crime ?! I am transporting legal cargo and my IFF confirms me as being friendly or neutral!

Any idea?!

Thank you

the pilgrim liner itself, while being classed on the techchart as unlawful, is not outlawed by any house or nation as far as im aware. so you should be fine, if you are friendly/neutral to house authorities.

RE: pilgrim liner - princeps007 - 05-26-2014

Thanks so much guys - I've checked with most house space and it's fine so moving to another upgrade.

RE: pilgrim liner - Blodwyn O'Driscoll - 05-26-2014

"3.13 - Ships Manufactured by Hostile Nations
Anyone found flying ships produced by Bretonia's enemies will be halted and questioned about their activities. Mere possession of such a ship without corresponding ID papers constitutes as sufficient grounds for fines, prosecution or arrest. Vessels acting in contravention of this order will face a minimum fine of 2,000,000 credits and immediate expulsion from Bretonian borders or impounding. Banned ship lines include:

Corsair ships
Gaian ships
Gallic Military ships
Gallic civilian ships (unless flown by The Council)
Hogosha/Farmer€™s Alliance ships (unless flown by Kusari Exiles)
Pirate Transport, Train and Pilgrim Liners (unless flown by friendly, allied or Junker entities)"

RE: pilgrim liner - Cælumaresh - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 12:01 PM)Blodwyn ODriscoll Wrote: "3.13 - Ships Manufactured by Hostile Nations
Anyone found flying ships produced by Bretonia's enemies will be halted and questioned about their activities. Mere possession of such a ship without corresponding ID papers constitutes as sufficient grounds for fines, prosecution or arrest. Vessels acting in contravention of this order will face a minimum fine of 2,000,000 credits and immediate expulsion from Bretonian borders or impounding. Banned ship lines include:

Corsair ships
Gaian ships
Gallic Military ships
Gallic civilian ships (unless flown by The Council)
Hogosha/Farmer€™s Alliance ships (unless flown by Kusari Exiles)
Pirate Transport, Train and Pilgrim Liners (unless flown by friendly, allied or Junker entities)"

RE: pilgrim liner - Tonto1911 - 05-27-2014

5-5 The following ship types are not welcome in Kusari and will be considered hostile targets if encountered:
"Mule" Pirate Freighter
"Bactrian" Pirate Freighter
Pirate Transport
Pirate Train
"Pilgrim" Slave Liner

I think Kusari is the only House that outlawed the Pilgrim, so if you plan on going there I'd suggest sending a comm to the Kusari Government asking for permission, it'll usually come with a 10 mil per month fee, but it beats having a destroyer on your ass.