Discovery Gaming Community
Im outta here - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Im outta here (/showthread.php?tid=1082)

Pages: 1 2

Im outta here - The Pirate - 05-30-2006

Im personally have gotten sick the Constant bickering on the forums and on the server so om leaving
plus i dont wanna see another server war some of u guys think its funny BUT NO
i have had enough of the ****ing Wars
i just lost my best friend in the Damn Iraq Situation
SO IM LEAVING.....

Gwynzer and Ati may pick up the pieces of AMAG if they want too

Im outta here - Gwynzer - 05-30-2006

Dont leave... please?

I will cry? hmmmm?

Please? Pirate... please....

we will all miss ya'...

:'(

Im outta here - Met2085 - 05-30-2006

I am sorry to see you go, and I am also sorry for your loss Pirate.

Im outta here - Nightfall - 05-30-2006

Pirate, I'm really sorry for what you maybe feeling. I don't know that for certain. I lost a few friends to the war in Croatia, I know what I feel. And I feel that it is way better to have some wars in the VR then in the real life.
So, if you don't want to be a part of it, simply declare that and don't be a part of the war. After all, not the AW started this nor the last war. It may have started with the AW, but not by the AW. We were attacked, and are defending ourselves. No more, no less.
Do I need to quote Shakespeare again? I think not.
I don't want you to think bad of us. It's just that. This war would have started sooner or later as I'm sure you know. We just used the best defense - attack.
Thank you for reading.

Im outta here - marauder - 05-30-2006

Pirate I think your making the wrong choice but if you want to leave theres not much the rest of us can do to stop you. I know it's hard to lose someone close.

Im outta here - Korrd - 05-30-2006

Im sad to read this.
About wars. Yes that happens in real world and its just plain stupid. I would like an united planet, where there is no war and people live in peace. But unfortunately we, humans, still are a quite violent and primitive race.

In VR, wars are not someting bad as long as it is for fun and it does not became personal.

Im sorry to hear about your friend. Its hard to loose friend like that, i know by experience.

About bickering. Well, admins and moderators are working on that. Those who bring havok to the forum will not lurk arround unpunished..

Im outta here - Jamez - 05-30-2006

I hope you decide to come back.

My deepest sympathies go to you.

Im outta here - Chiana - 05-31-2006

I am very sad to see you go
and I'm very sorry, we were not able to make or to keep you feeling comfortable.

Sure, the war-thing is a horrible thing - and loosing a / one / best friend is worst thing that can happen.

Lots of players might not know, what war in reality means (except the pictures on TV)
and most of the players (that includes me, too) don't know what it means to loose a dear / best friend.
At least nobody wants it, and nearly nobody will be able to help you out of this, or to stay on your side, when the pain/memory comes.

But I can understand the reasons that make you go !

I had prefered, you stayed and helped us to change some things, that might go too close to reality - you know, this illusion called FL sometimes turns very quick to real life - your voice was mentioned in space

I am very sad to see you go
and I'm very sorry, we were not able...

I wish you all the best and maybe you come back one day and help us fix some things...

I will miss your chats in space

always yours
Chiana

Im outta here - The Pirate - 05-31-2006

ok guys im giving this a second chance so ill be back on Trail but if it screws up again im gone for good

Pirate....

Im outta here - Jamez - 05-31-2006

Good choice Pirate.

Cya in Space.

:D