Discovery Gaming Community
Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF (/showthread.php?tid=108273)

Pages: 1 2

Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF - nOmnomnOm - 12-03-2013

[Image: FT8YYVRl.jpg]

Thats the situation atm. I've been at it for a while and at first i went to the barrier gate station but couldn't find any freelancer bribes. I figured out later that zoner bribes are linked to freelancer bribes so im trying that and got real close... and then i cant go any further because i cant find any more.
Im in Bethlehem station atm.

Help!

RE: Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF - aakopa - 12-03-2013

Shoot Zoner depots so your freelancer rep goes down, then buy 3 bribes from barrier gate.

RE: Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF - Core_One - 12-03-2013

Or you can shoot some Freelancers at Sigma-17 jump gate in Sigma-19... Freelancer spam

RE: Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF - Highland Laddie - 12-03-2013

why don't you do a /droprep on the Zoners, then the FL should be your IFF?

RE: Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF - nOmnomnOm - 12-03-2013

(12-03-2013, 06:26 PM)aakopa Wrote: Shoot Zoner depots so your freelancer rep goes down, then buy 3 bribes from barrier gate.

Hmm.. where can i find some? How much should it go down to?

(12-03-2013, 06:32 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: why don't you do a /droprep on the Zoners, then the FL should be your IFF?

Its hard to rep zoner ....

RE: Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF - Binski - 12-03-2013

I've had to do this as well in the past. You have to get your freelancer rep low enough, and just right. make sure the last place you docked was Barrier Gate Station. Every so often some freelancer NPC's will roll though, and yes zoners. either or, shoot em as much as you can, watch your rep. Get down to about 0 or just above, then sundive and check for the bribes. it can sometimes take a while :/

I tried doing Zoner missions, but never noticed any increase on freelancer rep from doing them, but i could be wrong!

RE: Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF - Binski - 12-03-2013

(12-03-2013, 06:32 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: why don't you do a /droprep on the Zoners, then the FL should be your IFF?

In his case he still doesnt have full enough FL rep for it to become his IFF, but he can ditch any other rep and go with no IFF until he can get the bribes. I've found zoner bribes a bit easier to get since 4.87, but mostly on chars you just did a restart on, if you have total neutral stance its easy to find them then.

I guess im going back to barrier gate then. Thanks guys!

RE: Need help with re-repping to Freelancer IFF - Don_Paco_Corleone - 12-03-2013

So easy, go to the counsil base and bribe counsil, and img clear!

How can i drop freelancer rep fast? barrier station camping is not working.
Where are zoner cargo pods to shoot?