Discovery Gaming Community
To: Julia Morrow of the IMG. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Julia Morrow of the IMG. (/showthread.php?tid=108283)

To: Julia Morrow of the IMG. - sirlagsalot - 12-03-2013

NCOMING TRANSMISSION.
SOURCE: "That other end of Sirius".
SUBJECT: Your request.

[Image: 33dd1sp.jpg]

Hey there, bouncy! Remember how you sent me those three millions? I thought i should actually work them out, so here is your little something.

Sorry i could not find the second one, but is that "busy enough" for you? He looks annoyed and everything.
Mind a drink then, now when i have my free time and your almost-free millions?

TRANSMISSION END.

RE: To: Julia Morrow of the IMG. - Jack_Henderson - 12-03-2013

[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrow, IMG Convoy Leader ****

**** TO: Sir Lagsalot ****

Heyhey!

Damn nice work, I knew you would not disappoint. I had a good laugh and Mr. Tutashkhia seems to have got the message. That's good to know. I would have hated to outwit him and leave him back in New London without sending him my regards directly.

We were talking about skirts and you were telling me that you were "following skirts" a lot, so I have a question about the type of skirt you like to follow to the Freeport 1, 6 or 10 bar at a time of my choice.

You choose:

[Image: tumblr_mvul4sl9iT1spmszio1_500.jpg]

Yours sincerely

Bouncy

[Image: end.png]

RE: To: Julia Morrow of the IMG. - sirlagsalot - 12-04-2013

NCOMING TRANSMISSION.
SOURCE: "That other end of Sirius".
SUBJECT: Hard times.

[Image: 33dd1sp.jpg]

Now that was mean. Like, really mean. Especially when coming from you, Bouncy. What do you think you are doing, forcing me to choose just one?
Well, umm... Let's stick with "wrap" thingy. I am curious if you can walk in that without it falling off. Hope it would be interesting to observe.

As for the place - i have no idea where exactly will i be by the time you decide you have enough free time for me. So yeah, i'll leave that to you, too. Just don't make it too long, some people can waste three millions in a day or two.

TRANSMISSION END.

RE: To: Julia Morrow of the IMG. - Jack_Henderson - 12-04-2013

[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrow, IMG Convoy Leader ****

**** TO: Sir Lagsalot ****

*laughter can be heard*

Ye, sorry. I know that this was a hard task. Now I have something to look forward to when on that stupid routine convoy route today! Because... I own a lot of skirt types, but you - of course! - had to pick one I do not own. Anyway, I'll be shopping a little and as my schedule looks, it should be Freeport 6 or 10. I'll let you know via Sky-P3 protcols if you are not afraid to share yours with me.

Anyway, I got to prepare for a shopping spree, invite a few of my fellow professional shopping assistants and have a good stop at New Berlin later on. I'll see you.

Bouncy

[Image: end.png]