Discovery Gaming Community
Quick question about Kusari Exiles - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Quick question about Kusari Exiles (/showthread.php?tid=108507)

Pages: 1 2

Quick question about Kusari Exiles - Toaster - 12-08-2013

Simple question.

Do the Kusari Exiles' capital ships still use the old IKN- tag?

/wasteofforumspace

RE: Quick question about Kusari Exiles - Antiker - 12-08-2013

Yes they do asfaik
but you cant use the BC only Dessie as the biggest because the BC was build after the War

RE: Quick question about Kusari Exiles - Toaster - 12-08-2013

Well yeah, but gunboats can also use cap-tags.

RE: Quick question about Kusari Exiles - Pavel - 12-09-2013

Moving to proper subforum

RE: Quick question about Kusari Exiles - Mr.Fabulous - 12-09-2013

also quick question: who's the IKN's (or at least the Kusari Exiles in general) current leader (ooRP)? Wiki link doesn't show him (or her) at all, while I'm struggling with finding the faction's forum page (if it even exists)

RE: Quick question about Kusari Exiles - Zelot - 12-09-2013

Yea, the old leader of the group was kicked out by the then storyline lead, who felt a new group would do so great. Don't know what happened to that new group.

RE: Quick question about Kusari Exiles - Pancakes - 12-09-2013

It's Jien Kogen's brother, whoever he is. Which doesn't make much sense that a large portion of KNF and FAs would follow some unknown guy after their idol mysteriously died but sure, no problem.

RE: Quick question about Kusari Exiles - SnakThree - 12-09-2013

Why we needed one more faction that rarely anyone plays in the mod in the first place?

Is Blood Dragon going against regime not enough?

Don't create more factions <_<

Make current ones more interesting and more developed darn you.

RE: Quick question about Kusari Exiles - eigos - 12-09-2013

20mins ago I saw the server had 23 players online. Didnt bother to log on, that is less than 0,2 persons per system.
This is what I see after months of inactivity. And I dont expect things to get better in the future with all these stupid, irrational and blatant "lore" pieces with ducttape on them.

This is what you get when you have too many people putting in unfinished ideas, even bad ones for that matter.
Maybe thats the reason so many people left....

RE: Quick question about Kusari Exiles - SnakThree - 12-09-2013

(12-09-2013, 12:48 PM)eigos Wrote: 20mins ago I saw the server had 23 players online. Didnt bother to log on, that is less than 0,2 persons per system.
This is what I see after months of inactivity. And I dont expect things to get better in the future with all these stupid, irrational and blatant "lore" pieces with ducttape on them.

This is what you get when you have too many people putting in unfinished ideas, even bad ones for that matter.
Maybe thats the reason so many people left....

Server was bugged. Bad timing.