Discovery Gaming Community
75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately (/showthread.php?tid=108615)

Pages: 1 2

75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - Hidamari - 12-11-2013

[Image: 7GcSA.png]
*Claes appears on your monitor screen and nods before speaking*
"Amicos and Amicas, you may or may not remember, but the Ghosts have tasked us with finding a certain object that is apparently of exceedingly high value to them. As this was the reason we entered liberty to begin with im having Fenice send each of you the file.. Fenice, if you would please"

*Your screen is taken over momentarily by the ship AI*

::The object we have been tasked to find is a single "Khamun" class order storage cell, used to house most of their ships data recording equipment, known as a 'Blackbox'. This object is 780 millimeters in diameter and weighs almost 1.4 Sirius Tonnes. Its density making it nearly impervious to all but the most inhospitable environments::

*Fenice waited a moment before continuing*

::When disconnected from the host vessel the Khamun sphere begin to eminate a very specific but incredibly faint signal. The wavelength was provided by the hundred and first Ghosts of Razgriz and has been integrated automatically into your ships comm-link.::

*Claes continued, looking down from the cieling*

"Grazie, Fenice, This object was lost in the Pittsburgh debris field, although it is not certain where in the field it will be by now. Junker scrap and smelter operations are minimal in this cloud, so it should still be there."

"We are absolutely not permitted to open or attempt to breach the Cells sphere shell, technically we do not have the hardware required to do that anyway, but this is just a warning to those of you who might decide to try. if there is evidence that the shell has been taking direct weapons fire, you will be handed over to the Ghosts along with the Sphere when it is found."

"This needs to be achieved, we have been promised a large sum of money for its safe recovery. Once recovered, if the money covers the costs the Junkers are wanting for the latest scanner refit, we can return to Malta for temporary suspension of dutys, i.e. you get a holiday. If you dont do this job -before Ghost assassin squads start popping up and making life not so good for whoever it is they find first- we will not be returning home for a break and will remain in liberty for the foreseeable future."

"Signore Agulla will be in charge of this operation until its conclusion, forward any questions or reports to him"
"Claes out."
[Image: iNGeN.png]

RE: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - AshDent - 12-11-2013

[Image: yagsz.png]

Horacio looked up as the screen in his quarters illuminated with an incoming message. Within a few seconds the familiar face of Claes appeared drawing a smile.
Claes then quickly launched into a message reminding them all about their current message.
Fenice soon took over with details that expanded upon the small amount of details he and his flight wing had been working with for the past few scouting patrols.

As Claes closed out the message with a few more details Horacio positioned himself before the screen and activated the video recorder.

"Ah, Fenice.
This is Horacio Agulla, flight leader of Patrol wing Yellow Two. This is the confirmation for myself and my wing to further our efforts with the new information.

Cio out"

With that he deactivated the camera and sent the video for Fenice to store.

RE: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - Zynth - 12-11-2013

[Image: uPsNzYt.png]

Si si, it -always- has to be Liberty. Can't this thing be lost in some place cleaner? Like Planet Curacao maybe?

So we're supposed to find this bowling ball in a scrapheap around a larger scrapheap similarly shaped like a bowling ball in a gigantic scrapheap that's a sorry excuse for a house? Oh boy, this'll be fun.

Data Packet Download: Complete

So, this is the wavelength we'll be on? What?! What sort of detection range is that?!

Something tells me I'll be stuck in Liberty for longer than I'd like. I'd better pack a few more puke bags and nausea pills...

RE: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - Unit81 - 12-11-2013

[Image: uOjmu.png]
Salvador looks up as the screen glows, placing the heavy bag on the floor as the message comes to an end he starts moving again as he was preoccupied. After moving to a somewhat shadier spot he sends his quick reply.

Salvador here after a lot of...thinking time I'm back I suppose I should help as long as it doesn't interrupt my other escapades, even if it is in liberty.

Salvador out

RE: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - Heraklion - 12-11-2013

[Image: 169ku54.jpg]

*Kat was closing in on planet Malta with the Presenza when she received the message. occassionally letting out a sigh or rolling her eyes as she was watching it.*

It's not like I have a life outside of Fenice or anything... Let me know when we're moving out and i'll make sure to be there...

I'm about to enter Malta's atmo so...

Kat out!

[Image: 2wrf4ub.jpg]

RE: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - AlphaWolf215 - 12-12-2013

Eduardo watched the sphere closely, moving the imagery on to a screen visible behind him. Taking once last look, he turns back to the camera

Commandante.

Gracias for alerting me to this. A beautiful piece of technology, incredible. This will make it difficult to find, that is certain. I ask to have access to some of the larger areas of Fenice to work on this. I will find a way of locating it, pinpoint accuracy Commandante, that you can be sure of. But i need time and the tools to do so.

If you can give me this Commandante, i can give you the sphere.

Garcia out.

RE: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - KaiserDietz - 12-12-2013

[Image: TEsA8UT.png]

*Bonello rests his head on a his hand and glances lazily over his glass of bourbon at the message that just popped on his screen. He puts the bourbon down and writes back a message"

All though it may not be exactly appropriate to message you from the mess Commandante, I've been returned to full duty after that little nox incident, and have an itch to be flying. Count me in.

RE: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - Xelon - 12-12-2013

[Image: GRm4SHq.png]

*Sits up from the bench he was lying on reading the filemessage that had been handed to him from a guard.*

Well I don't have a particular choice now do I?
Not unless I wanted to stay in this stinking dump that is the Brig si?

*scribbles onto the files*

RE: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - Apollon - 12-13-2013

*Rodrigo reviews the data he received smiling, he stops for a couple seconds looking at the camera thinking, and was about to talk, but suddenly turns again to the data and takes another look, he turns back to the Camera and smiles again*

Mission by the Ghosts you say? this should be fun, Si...I'm up for it, Time to leave this place and go explore, i missed that time, I'll be there Comandante

Borgia out

RE: 75th Internal comm| Mission re-brief | All pilots to respond immediately - Wiz - 12-15-2013

*Ricardo walks into his flat on Malta and turns on his comm systems, the message sent from Claes is displayed, he refills his Cardamine inhaler while listening. Then, he heads to to the comm table to record his reply*

Si! Si! Si! Si! I already know about that! We've been in Liberty for a too much cursed time. If that...thing... was there we would've found it by now!....*sighs* si, alright....I am coming back to Liberty, since you think that your intel is strong, I'll help..
Ric out..

*Feed stops*