Discovery Gaming Community
To: .:j:.Rust Love CC: .:j:., Junkers| From: GMG Paramilitary, Taruko Ishibashi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: .:j:.Rust Love CC: .:j:., Junkers| From: GMG Paramilitary, Taruko Ishibashi (/showthread.php?tid=108873)

To: .:j:.Rust Love CC: .:j:., Junkers| From: GMG Paramilitary, Taruko Ishibashi - Core_One - 12-16-2013

-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-

CommID: Santou Kaii Taruko Ishibashi, Gas Miners Guild Paramilitary pilot
To: Junker Congress and Junkers
Subject: Bases - The Junkyard and Security station
Encryption: Normal
Priority: Normal

Kon'nichiwa Junkers and members of Congress,

My name is Taruko Ishibashi, Guild's Paramilitary pilot. Congress member 'Rust Love' contacted me during my patrol in Sigma systems and he or she asked me for an interesting thing. His question was about bases called The Junkyard and Sigma Junker Guard Station and if Guild's ship attacked this base on their own or under the Master's order.

And there's answer. Guild Master Taro Katsuo ordered assault on Junkers Bases called The Junkyard and Sigma Junker Guard Station, because Station owners were breaking this Guild's law.

Quote:4.4 Construction of non-GMG Space Stations are prohibited unless prior authorization by one of the five active Guild Masters.

~Space Stations denying access to GMG| vessels will immediately be considered as illegitimate constructs.

If Congress wants build station there, you need Guild Master's approval. I hope it's clear now.
We're awaiting your response.

Signed,
Santou Kaii Taruko Ishibashi, GMG Paramilitary.

RE: To: .:j:.Rust Love CC: .:j:., Junkers| From: GMG Paramilitary, Taruko Ishibashi - Bubba Smith - 12-20-2013

Bubba here. Cpt. of the Rust love. Please remind me, when exactly did you think you heard me say those were Congress bases? Know this, I will defend any Junker or his property. Tread carefully. It is them you need to address your comments to, not the Congress.

RE: To: .:j:.Rust Love CC: .:j:., Junkers| From: GMG Paramilitary, Taruko Ishibashi - Core_One - 12-20-2013

-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-

CommID: Santou Kaii Taruko Ishibashi, Gas Miners Guild Paramilitary pilot
To: Junker Congress and Junkers
Subject: Bases - The Junkyard and Security station
Encryption: Normal
Priority: Normal

Kon'nichiwa Junker,

You asked me as Congress member and you told me: "We were building this base". So I decided Congress was included too. Anyway you received answers, I hope it's clear now. If you want build your base again, you must contact Guild Masters. If you'll refuse and we will find another base, we'll be forced to destroy it again.

Signed,
Santou Kaii Taruko Ishibashi, GMG Paramilitary.

RE: To: .:j:.Rust Love CC: .:j:., Junkers| From: GMG Paramilitary, Taruko Ishibashi - Bubba Smith - 12-20-2013

OK, we, as in the Congress helped them build.
And now that you have caused me to remember this, was this not the time when we had those strange ships with mystical weapons that were causing the trouble all over Sirius? And you say that the guild master ordered this? Hmm
Take note of this all. Junker or not.
I, myself, have nothing more to say here.