Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonia Armed Forces Admiralty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonia Armed Forces Admiralty (/showthread.php?tid=108884)

To: Bretonia Armed Forces Admiralty - Piombo65 - 12-16-2013

Hi guys! I saw what you did to Omega-3!

The planet Sprague is now "open to the ships" because it was built a docking ring and a mooring Fixure! Good job!

oops! I forgot one thing! I'm Sid Fire, commander of HMS-Oxford and I just patrolled the area this evening!

Now I ask myself: How can I contribute to sustaining the planet in development?

RE: To: Bowex - Piombo65 - 12-17-2013

Resending transmission...

RE: To: Bowex - Piombo65 - 12-19-2013

***Resending trasmission***

PRIORITY TRASMISSION: HIGH!

RE: To: Bowex - Piombo65 - 12-21-2013

***Resending trasmission***

PRIORITY TRASMISSION: HIGH!

RE: To: Bowex - AlphaWolf215 - 12-21-2013

[Image: h0VcNWY.png]

To: Commander Sid Fire

CC: Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty, Bretonian Government

Priority: Moderate

Topic: Defence of Sprague

Commander Sid Fire,

Allow me to thank you on behalf of Borderworlds Exports for contacting us on this matter. Your offer is much appreciated.

I am, regrettably, going to have to inform you that you have contacted the wrong organisation. For this, whilst we would be happy to accept, you must contact the Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty. It is their decision if your patrol paths should be altered to accommodate the planet more thoroughly, not ours. They have been Carbon Copied in for recording purposes, and my suggestion to you now is that you contact them.

Yours in Service to the Realm,

Maxamillion Wolf

Manager, Trade Combine

Borderworlds Exports

RE: To: Bowex - Piombo65 - 12-22-2013

Ok! Thanks!

RE: To: Bowex - Piombo65 - 12-22-2013

I am forwarding the submission to the Bretonia Armed Forces Admiralty. The message is still waiting for a response.

RE: To: Bretonia Armed Forces Admiralty - AlphaWolf215 - 12-22-2013

[Image: ZSx0wFN.jpg]

Commander Fire,

Thank you for forwarding this to us, it popped up on my desk when Bowex sent it our way too. You should hopefully find your patrol paths updated when you next reach Southampton to accommodate Sprague more commonly in your patrols.

As for how you can help, i'm sure the officials over at Borderworlds Exports administration can always do with help in bringing in supplies. Feel free to make shipments to them from Bretonian sources. You must still operate within Bretonia though, those orders have not changed.

To summarise Commander:
  • Your patrol paths are altered to allow patrols to and past planet Sprague
  • You are to supply the Borderworlds Exports representatives on the planets surface from Bretonian Sources ONLY

Yours, in service to the Realm,

Commodore Michelle O'Brian,
CO of Bretonian Royal and Auxiliary Forces.

RE: To: Bretonia Armed Forces Admiralty - Piombo65 - 12-23-2013

Therefore confirm that there are no specific commodities to be given to Sprague but I have to "defend" the trade route between southampton and Sprague. Refer all to Jackleyer Sotha that it is a Bowex (Not player faction).