Discovery Gaming Community
To: Trafalgar Junkers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Trafalgar Junkers (/showthread.php?tid=108991)

To: Trafalgar Junkers - Trigger. - 12-18-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal_zpsc232a092.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Greetings Junkers.
I am Trigger, a Lane Hacker.
Let me get straight into business.

I am looking for capable man or woman who could fulfil me a task, witch will not be too easy, nor legal, but I will reward one who successfully completes it with 20 million credits, and good relations with The Lane Hackers.
To apply, respond to this transmission explaining me why you are capable to do this operation.

Additional details will be discussed more secure way.

Signed Trigger
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Trafalgar Junkers - Trigger. - 12-19-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Leiden.Network.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

-Transmission boost detected-

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Trafalgar Junkers - KaiserDietz - 12-20-2013

[Image: Aja36o6.jpg]

Bonjour Monsieur "Trigger,"

I believe we can come to an agreement on this "job" that you have in mind. I've been hanging around Bretonia the past few months and saw your little hack. Though I normally stay in the realm of grand theft ...er... ship. You know your standard piracy and smuggling, though I've been known to dabble in intelligence work and other more "dirty" jobs. For 20 million Gallic Crons (I'm sure a man of your resources can come up with those instead of your local currency,) I'd be more than willing to indulge my urge to dabble.

Genevieve la Mare

RE: To: Trafalgar Junkers - Ortog - 12-21-2013

message origin: Ortog Ashford, Junkers Congress.

On board the bretonian liner .:j:.Larklight,Omega 49

Greetings Trigger.

Let me start by telling you, in my quality of Bretonia Director for the Junkers Congress that the previous communication is not only illegal as that organisation has no place in Bretonia and that his transmission is a serious breach of security of this channel.

Gallic if you lurking here know this: Trafalgar IS a Congress Base. you have no permission to speak for our organisation or from that base. If you ever try this trick again you will be hunted and taken down. If you continue using Trafalgar in your transmission header, I will personaly hunt you down, and make sure that you never resurface again.

To all Bretonian Junkers: i want to know every move of that ship and I want it out of Bretonia yesterday. I dont care for the amount of severeness that you use to remove this vessel from our space, persuade the captain if you can, hunt him like vermin otherwise.

Do carry on Mr Trigger , we listening.

Ortog Ashford. Junkers Congress

RE: To: Trafalgar Junkers - KaiserDietz - 12-21-2013

[Image: AaFF5Aw.jpg]

Bonjour Monsieur Ashford,

You seem to misunderstand the premise of my transmission. I have attached a third grade application to this message in hopes that what you can learn there will help you properly comprehend my meaning, as your muddled brain seems to have misplaced my intent.

The message says Trafalgar Junkers, in case you were wondering, I consider myself one, even if the station isn't owned by myself. I operate in the scrap clouds nearby mostly, but saw this message, as I am an avid patron of your bar. Furthermore, i thought you above the racism that so pervades Sirian society, to call me Gallic scum, even when you Sirian Junkers used to call yourselves Gallic. I had thought our organisations beyond conflict at this point, but I guess i will be forced to find work and drinks elsewhere.

To speak on my transmission tag, it says Trafalgar Base, because that is where I am (you may notice it now says Leiden Base.) Again, I sincerely hope you enroll with that application (I think they also cover common sense.)